Cohen Caught In More Lies During Hearing: Additional Criminal Referrals Coming.

If only the gop cared about Trump's lies
If americans cared about our politicians lies, we would have never even got trump.
But they embrace the lies. If its their kind of lie.
Americans are so disingenuous
lies by trump? name one.

trump didn't lie about the video prior to election from NBC and still won. he didn't need to lie. so please, enlighten me on the lie. you know, the lie, the one that you think we all ignore.
Dude trump lies all the fucking time.
Then again, maybe its just because he is ignorant. There is a difference.
Im ok with either.
well dude, then post one.

Will be interesting to see if Cohen faces the same fate as Manaford for being untruthful.

Which lies are you speaking of?

D0h1jrGUwAAZUl-.jpg

GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

As I had said before when I listened to The Hearings, this guy just can't keep his story straight even with Adam Schiff and Cummings coaching him.

Now he is going to have his jail time extended.
Theater for the rubes.

This is just another ham-handed attempt at witness intimidation by a couple of Trump's House n*ggers.

Only retards like you are chugging that bucket of piss with gusto.

We saw two different Americas' in the Cohen hearing.
The real America is pursuing additional charges against Cohen.

D0h1jrGUwAAZUl-.jpg
Some people just can't quite H. Clinton. :71:
It's easy to quit her. Easy to quit Obama. All they have to do is just repent of their COUP attempt and repent of their attempt to rig the 2016 election, pay Putin for Russian Propaganda, Defraud The FISA Court, and Launch a Fake Investigation that was paid for and started by Clinton and Obama. Oh, and they should apologize to America for wasting our money and spying on The President without just cause. Hell without due process, without even being able to cite a crime they were Investigating.

People will forget all about those two, once justice is done, and they move on and turn their backs on "The Resistance".

As I had said before when I listened to The Hearings, this guy just can't keep his story straight even with Adam Schiff and Cummings coaching him.

Will you admit to being a clueless idiot when none of that happens?

You keep making bold pedictions and keep having NOTHING to show for them.

D0h1jrGUwAAZUl-.jpg
Some people just can't quite H. Clinton. :71:
Lanny Davis is one Hillary Clinton's fixers.
Why is he representing Michael Cohen?????
Why don't you want to consider the obvious implications of this??????
Cohen was a life long Democrat and Clinton Supporter.
Trump has 100s of Attorneys working for The Trump Organization.
He should have parted ways with Cohen a long time ago.
But in his defense, Cohen's shadyness was not known until deeper in to the election, so this is why Cohen was not offered a position in The White House, despite his desperately wanting one.

Will you admit to being a clueless idiot when none of that happens?

You keep making bold pedictions and keep having NOTHING to show for them.
Michael Cohen Referred to DOJ For Alleged Perjury – Again

Cohen May Be in More Legal Trouble After Meadows Demands Criminal Investigation

Michael Cohen Could Face Trouble with State Bar, Future Clients, Court Over Tape Leak

If americans cared about our politicians lies, we would have never even got trump.
But they embrace the lies. If its their kind of lie.
Americans are so disingenuous
lies by trump? name one.

trump didn't lie about the video prior to election from NBC and still won. he didn't need to lie. so please, enlighten me on the lie. you know, the lie, the one that you think we all ignore.
Go gas light someone on another post....

Forum List

Back