Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

Lol
D0WLLB2V4AAJXil.jpg

Who are the fools that are actually gonna believe anything this clown says...

Man I hope they get good pics as he is received by the jail. Still he cry’s like a bitch.

....he said ''blackhole'' referring to the US debt = this is what he means by Trump's racism
....Trump had sex--so what???!!!??
..???!!!
..it'll be a whole lot of he said--he said--they said--= bullshit
you make excuses for the worst pos ever to step into our WH Hope it gives you nightmares the rest of your rotten life
one of the funniest replies ever --hahahhahahahahhahaahhah
he is the best POTUS ever!!!!
....I don't have to hope he gives you leftists/etc nightmares,,-- because I KNOW he does
hahahahhahahahahah

.....ever since day one of the election, you people have been crying and screaming--to get rid of him no matter what--JUST like a witch hunt
--to get rid of him by ANY means--legal or not--JUST like a lynching

....he said ''blackhole'' referring to the US debt = this is what he means by Trump's racism
..???!!!
you make excuses for the worst pos ever to step into our WH Hope it gives you nightmares the rest of your rotten life
put trump in Gen Pop see how long he lasts

Lol
D0WLLB2V4AAJXil.jpg

Trump did for more than a decade. But he is a pretty shitty judge of character so I guess he does not count.

..???!!!
one of the funniest replies ever --hahahhahahahahhahaahhah
he is the best POTUS ever!!!!
....I don't have to hope he gives you leftists/etc nightmares,,-- because I KNOW he does
hahahahhahahahahah

.....ever since day one of the election, you people have been crying and screaming--to get rid of him no matter what--JUST like a witch hunt
--to get rid of him by ANY means--legal or not--JUST like a lynching
Don't want to come off like a crazy person like bri ,,,but I'd spring the trap

Congressman Goetz repub ,threatens Cohen Giving out info on girlfriends etc etc What P's OS republicans are

If Mr. Cohen is married, why shouldn't his wife know about his extracurricular activities? And why shouldn't the Congressmen judging him this week know as well?

If he doesn't take his marital vows seriously, maybe he doesn't take his oath to tell the truth seriously either?
9 out of 10 congressmen are cheaters Wait till the dirt comes up on Gaetz

If Gaetz is a cheater too, he should definitely make sure that his enemies like Cohen don't find out.

But IMHO, Cohen doesn't know shit, and no one is willing to put their own asses on the line for that rat anyhow.

Cohen advised President Trump how to handle the hush money legally.
Gaetz...just engaged in Obstruction of Justice...and HE doesn't get that DOJ memo protection

Trump and Cohen colluded to lie about Trump paying off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

Then Cohen, acting on Trump's orders, lies to Congress and gets caught.

And now Cowardly Lyin' Donald and the parroting fuckwits say, "You can't trust a known liar!"

Fucking....Orwellian.

This shit is a parody of itself. You couldn't make shit like this up.

Congressman Goetz repub ,threatens Cohen Giving out info on girlfriends etc etc What P's OS republicans are

If Mr. Cohen is married, why shouldn't his wife know about his extracurricular activities? And why shouldn't the Congressmen judging him this week know as well?

If he doesn't take his marital vows seriously, maybe he doesn't take his oath to tell the truth seriously either?
9 out of 10 congressmen are cheaters Wait till the dirt comes up on Gaetz

If Gaetz is a cheater too, he should definitely make sure that his enemies like Cohen don't find out.

But IMHO, Cohen doesn't know shit, and no one is willing to put their own asses on the line for that rat anyhow.

Cohen advised President Trump how to handle the hush money legally.
Gaetz...just engaged in Obstruction of Justice...and HE doesn't get that DOJ memo protection

I don't see where the obstruction of justice is here.

Rep. Gaetz is just trying to dissuade Cohen- a known and admitted liar- from lying again.

BTW, if Cohen didn't want his affairs publicized, he shouldn't have engaged in the first place

Rep. Gaetz is just trying to dissuade Cohen- a known and admitted liar- from lying again

You just admitted the obstruction.

You admitted that he is trying to keep Cohen from testifying...

That is the DEFINITION of Obstruction of Justice

Rep. Gaetz is just trying to dissuade Cohen- a known and admitted liar- from lying again

You just admitted the obstruction.

You admitted that he is trying to keep Cohen from testifying...

That is the DEFINITION of Obstruction of Justice

Cohen is going to testify, Gaetz's goal was to dissuade him from LYING during his testimony.

And that isn't obstruction.

No one has the right to perjure themselves

I guess the media and the swamp wants to cloud Trump's success abroad with NK.....all they want to talk about is a desperate former attorney and known liar about his senate hearing...
Hey LIBS!!!! we do not care what Trump had to do to silence his mistress and stop her from blackmailing him over and over again....sometimes a business like Trump enterprises needs to silence a disgruntled former employee....they pay them for their silence...it happens everyday....our congress does it too...all the time...just ask Pelosi...
The President did what he had to do to protect his marriage and family....you may not like it but it has nothing to do with his daily duties....just ask Bill Clinton....

Trump and Cohen colluded to lie about Trump paying off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

And now Cowardly Lyin' Donald and the parroting fuckwits say, "You can't trust a known liar!"

Fucking....Orwellian.

That's almost as weird as firing Comey ...for helping Donald get elected

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea...that's possible

Cohen is going to testify, Gaetz's goal was to dissuade him from LYING during his testimony.

Gaetz's goal was to dissuade Cohen from TESTIFYING.

And that my friend is Obstruction.

It would be interesting to get him testifying in front of Congress of Justice Department investigators to see who put him up to it

Fucking....Orwellian.

That's almost as weird as firing Comey ...for helping Donald get elected

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yea...that's possible

Comey was trying to get Hillary Clinton elected. The government came into possession of Tony Weiner's computer when he was pinched for paedophilia. Weiner was the spouse of Mrs. Clinton's top aide. They had to look at his computer because she was sharing state department emails with him.

But how fast Mr. Comey cleared Clinton was absurd. Going through tens of thousands of emails within just a few days was stupid.

Comey should have instead insisted on a Special Persecutor to look into the Clintons instead of doing a bogus quickie investigation.

Gaetz's goal was to dissuade Cohen from TESTIFYING.

And that my friend is Obstruction.

It would be interesting to get him testifying in front of Congress of Justice Department investigators to see who put him up to it

Gates WANTS Cohen to testify, he just doesn't want him to LIE during the testimony. And if Cohen does lie during the testimony, Gaetz will TELL THE TRUTH about Cohen.

"Black people are too stupid to vote for me." - Daffy Donald

Forum List

Back