Cohen to testify trump broke law while in office

Michael Cohen is reportedly expected to tell Congress that Trump broke the law while in office

He will need corroborating information. Otherwise the complicit Repubs will never believe him. They have, long ago, driven over the morality cliff...
Not illegal to pay hush money.......Trump did it before the campaign, so no, he's not going down for it.......keep screaming though

No...it actually took place weeks before the election. It was an effort to conceal this information from the electorate. It came not long after the Access Hollywood tape when your Great leader proclaimed, "I can grab women by the pussy."

Proof:

Fact Check: Q&A on Stormy Daniels’ payment, Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Michael Cohen

When was the payment made to Daniels?

On CBS’ The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Daniels’ attorney, Michael Avenatti, held up a receipt from a bank in San Francisco showing that on Oct. 27, 2016, Essential Consultants made a $130,000 payment to Daniels’ attorney at the time.

hey dipshot rich folks including trump do this all the time

and if you're so concerned what about the house slush fund using public money to do that, I noticed you were never upset with that
Michael Cohen is reportedly expected to tell Congress that Trump broke the law while in office

He will need corroborating information. Otherwise the complicit Repubs will never believe him. They have, long ago, driven over the morality cliff...
Not illegal to pay hush money.......Trump did it before the campaign, so no, he's not going down for it.......keep screaming though

No...it actually took place weeks before the election. It was an effort to conceal this information from the electorate. It came not long after the Access Hollywood tape when your Great leader proclaimed, "I can grab women by the pussy."

Proof:

On CBS’ The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Daniels’ attorney, Michael Avenatti, held up a receipt from a bank in San Francisco showing that on Oct. 27, 2016, Essential Consultants made a $130,000 payment to Daniels’ attorney at the time.

and if you're so concerned what about the house slush fund using public money to do that, I noticed you were never upset with that

No I believe the concern here was that if Trump did call for that payout, it is a felony campaign violation and illegal. For more information of those feel free to read article II of Nixon's articles of impeachment.

Lolololol try and impeach him on that, I dare you......a campaign violation....lolololol, Obama got a fine......for his

Proof:

Proof:

No I believe the concern here was that if Trump did call for that payout, it is a felony campaign violation and illegal. For more information of those feel free to read article II of Nixon's articles of impeachment.

Lolololol try and impeach him on that, I dare you......a campaign violation....lolololol, Obama got a fine......for his

yes those fell under civil violations. If what Cohen said is true, those fall under the Felony criminal ones.

It's like saying someone robbed a bank did the same thing as someone who swiped a piece of gum. Both are theft, but only one is a felony.

If you are ignorant on the differences, I'd say you should feel free to first educate yourself on the difference before continuing to open your mouth. Thanks!

Proof:

Proof:

yes those fell under civil violations. If what Cohen said is true, those fall under the Felony criminal ones.

It's like saying someone robbed a bank did the same thing as someone who swiped a piece of gum. Both are theft, but only one is a felony.

If you are ignorant on the differences, I'd say you should feel free to first educate yourself on the difference before continuing to open your mouth. Thanks!

sorry man, it's the same thing.......good lucknon impeachment.....campaign violations...lolololololol

ps due tell how trumps was more violent??????

Sure, he will lie some more to save himself. He'll say whatever he thinks the prosecutors want to hear. He's already proven himself to be a liar.

what part of "He will need corroborating information" confuses you ?

No he won't. The democrats know he's a liar and won't care if he gives uncorroborated testimony. The point of his testimony is to give the democrats something they can use to launch further investigation of TRUMP. Democrats and media talking point will be to believe whatever Cohen says proclaiming if he lies he will face more jail time. So Cohen most likely will make uncorroborated claims against TRUMP and the media will spin because he is a convicted liar he has more credibility.

The world watches as President Trump meets with Kim Jong Un in Vietnam to work on a peace deal (something other President has been close to accomplishing) and Liberals work hard to undermine him with lies. Can it be any more obvious Liberals hate America.
Why is he going at all if North Korea "no longer poses a nuclear threat" as he told us on June 13, 2018? It would really be out of character for him to tell a lie. Can it be any more obvious how gullible Deplorables are? You thought Mexico was buying you a wall to cower behind. :)
Trump claims North Korea is 'no longer a nuclear threat'

His word now is about as believeable as a Chicago hate crime victim.

The world watches as President Trump meets with Kim Jong Un in Vietnam to work on a peace deal (something other President has been close to accomplishing) and Liberals work hard to undermine him with lies. Can it be any more obvious Liberals hate America.
Why is he going at all if North Korea "no longer poses a nuclear threat" as he told us on June 13, 2018? It would really be out of character for him to tell a lie. Can it be any more obvious how gullible Deplorables are? You thought Mexico was buying you a wall to cower behind. :)
Trump claims North Korea is 'no longer a nuclear threat'

North Korea is interested in becoming Free, and becoming a capitalist state. Dropping out of the Axis of Evil.

Good.

Cohen is a ADMITTED liar, a real piece of shit.

If Cohen says it, you know its false. The gentleman is a rat, who will say anything to say his worthless carcass. And everyone already knows that.

UNLESS...he has documents that prove your Great Leader is a criminal.

Cohen knows Mueller and the SDNY are watching his testimony closely. Do you think he wants to jeopardize getting more prison time by lying to Congress again?

Yes....trump was smart to ask his lawyers to stay around for the coming "Hellscape."

Proof:

Again...the new GOP Motto.

yep, fucking employees and lying about it under oath is ok with you guys
"Not illegal to pay hush money"....the NEW GOP motto.

Good.

Cohen is a ADMITTED liar, a real piece of shit.

If Cohen says it, you know its false. The gentleman is a rat, who will say anything to say his worthless carcass. And everyone already knows that.

UNLESS...he has documents that prove your Great Leader is a criminal.

Cohen knows Mueller and the SDNY are watching his testimony closely. Do you think he wants to jeopardize getting more prison time by lying to Congress again?

Yes....trump was smart to ask his lawyers to stay around for the coming "Hellscape."

Mueller isn't going to prosecute Mr. Cohen for lying against President Trump in Congress. Where did you get that idea?

Proof:

It isn't illegal to pay hush money, how do you figure otherwise?

Proof:

D0XI0l1WkAIiwxn.jpg

Pray for Matt Gertz, who is not -- I repeat, not -- Rep. Matt Gaetz.

Well then go ahead dems...impeach him......please I'm begging you....run him out of office.....:113:

Proof:

Then why is Cohen going to jail for it?

Forum List

Back