Coke or Pepsi?

I don't like Pepsi.
I like Coca Cola with vanilla flavor.
but pepsi and coca are drinks to wash down fast food like hamburgers, pizza, sandwiches ... but not to quench your thirst.
To quench your thirst you need to drink Kvass
unnamed (3).jpg

I've been on a two-way cross country trip since April 1.

From Florida to Boston to Wooster, Ohio getting Coca Cola was no problem whatsoever. From Wooster west, though, it's as if Coke is simply non-existent. Persona no grata. Banished.

What's the deal? I've spent time in Oregon, Washington, South Dakota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska and Iowa, and I'll be damned if I couldn't get a Coke every single time we stopped to eat.

It's just weird...

Those assholes at Coke can kiss my white ass. Pepsi tastes a lot better anyway.

Those nimrods just don't seem to want to stop inflicting terrible wounds on their company.

New Coke anyone?
diet pepsi...or regular coke...for me amigos

Back in the 70's there was a band: Mahogany Rush.

Frank Marino, the founder of that band, has been a friend of mine for several years and, anytime I go to Montreal I pay him a visit. Frank doesn't drink but always keeps cases; like 30 or 40, of "expired" Mexican Coca-Cola. It's probably the best Coke I've ever tasted...

A cold coke with peanuts is the best. I like a cold Pepsi or RC if its in a glass with ice. It seems to taste better that way. All sodas seem to have lost something over the years in taste so I only get a ''coke"' once in a while. Yes, all sodas are called coke here in the south. I think they need to go back to glass bottles and real sugar.

Frank Marino, the founder of that band, has been a friend of mine for several years and, anytime I go to Montreal I pay him a visit. Frank doesn't drink but always keeps cases; like 30 or 40, of "expired" Mexican Coca-Cola. It's probably the best Coke I've ever tasted...
Made with sugar--not corn syrup.

Made with sugar--not corn syrup.

'Zactly...

I use coca cola to take rust off of tools. There's no way I would drink it.

From Florida to Boston to Wooster, Ohio getting Coca Cola was no problem whatsoever. From Wooster west, though, it's as if Coke is simply non-existent. Persona no grata. Banished.

What's the deal? I've spent time in Oregon, Washington, South Dakota, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska and Iowa, and I'll be damned if I couldn't get a Coke every single time we stopped to eat.

It's just weird...

Those nimrods just don't seem to want to stop inflicting terrible wounds on their company.

New Coke anyone?
Pepsi likes to play the woke card too--Coke just happened to be more public about it this time. I won't drink either one
Pop is horrible for you.

You are better off getting the vaccine.
Exactly. I’ve always disliked soda. If I’ve drank 25 sodas my whole life, I’d be surprised. The shit sucks.

I had a girlfriend in the 70s, beautiful tall blonde, who had a coke and a cigarette for breakfast every day. I think she’s dead now.

It's just weird...

New Coke anyone?
Pepsi likes to play the woke card too--Coke just happened to be more public about it this time. I won't drink either one
Pop is horrible for you.

You are better off getting the vaccine.
Exactly. I’ve always disliked soda. If I’ve drank 25 sodas my whole life, I’d be surprised. The shit sucks.

I had a girlfriend in the 70s, beautiful tall blonde, who had a coke and a cigarette for breakfast every day. I think she’s dead now.

I used to drink a lot of soda, mainly Coke. Nowadays, I'll have one with a meal but, more often than not, my drink of choice is ice water...

My wife has a preference for Coke (or Pepsi, 2nd) if made in Mexico since such uses sugar, not corn syrup. She has a food sensitivity to corn.

A little off the subject. The price they charge for a ''coke'' these days is also a reason I don'.t drink them much any more. In the 1960s I could get a 10oz.'' coke'' and a candy bar for .25cents. Now a '' coke'' can cost as much a 2.00$ candy bars cost close to the same.

Forum List

Back