Cold Air blast proves global warming hoax.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The current cold air blast from the artic proves this whole global warming thing is nothing more than a big hoax. A hoax designed to tax nations with so called "Carbon tax", and enrich the western governments that designed this entire hoax for the rest of the world.

What we must all accept and belive is, Sun Solar cycles, not man made global warming.!

Cold temperature records are being recorded this week. Where are the global warming
extremist now?

been saying it for 20 years.......and people who buy it is at an all time low. Its called epic fAiL.......this week has been a gigantic kick to the nut sack of every global warming k00k. ( if its even kickable in this cold :2up: )

They lose......and I'm laughing my balls off.

Nobody cares about their consensus science in 2014!!

The current cold air blast from the artic proves this whole global warming thing is nothing more than a big hoax. A hoax designed to tax nations with so called "Carbon tax", and enrich the western governments that designed this entire hoax for the rest of the world.

What we must all accept and belive is, Sun Solar cycles, not man made global warming.!

Cold temperature records are being recorded this week. Where are the global warming
extremist now?

As I stated in my post, the man made global warming is all one big hoax.
Its a scam to create money from a carbon tax on nations of the earth.

As we said in a hundred posts: that is an unsubstantiated assertion. You have no evidence. We have thousands of peer reviewed studies. We win.

extremist now?

yeah they used to be Alberta clippers

the white house has even taken to reassure the believers

that the clipper is a new phenomenon

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eDTzV6a9F4]The Polar Vortex Explained in 2 Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

convinced that it is global warming --LOL

oddly the background music seems to be from the movie

the man with one red shoe which ironically had an administration

ripe with corruption

long before man made global warming was popular almost to the date

an Alberta clipper struck the United states

the epicenter was located over Yankton in the Dakota Territory

with single digit temps far south as Texas

Weather Extremes : The Great Blizzard of 1888; America?s Greatest Snow Disaster | Weather Underground

The cold air only proves that the jet stream is intact.

Actually, the cold air dipping into more temperate latitudes proves that the polar jet stream has weakened, as every meteorologist in the country has been saying for the past week. Moreover:

US cold snap fuels climate debate : Nature News & Comment

The polar jet stream is a natural product of Earth’s rotation and climate system, created as warm air from the south merges with cold Arctic air. Most of the time it is fairly stable, circling the planet and effectively containing the cold air within the Arctic. But this orderly circulation occasionally breaks down, and a meandering jet stream can carry cold air south while allowing pockets of warm air to push farther north.

The warmists are a cult. If it is hot that proves global warming. If it is cold that proves global warming. I have not heard one single meteorologist say the jet stream has any issues. My entire 66 year life it has dipped farther south at some times and not so far south at others. Cold here is coldest since 1924. Snows at home n 1974 were deepest in decades. Temperature waxes and wanes. Always has. A little cold snap proves nothing.

But, seriously if it did prove anything, the one thing it doesn't prove is that man is causing. The earth has warmed and cooled in the past. Even when no hominids were living on it. We have only been measuring temperatures for about 100 years. That just isn't long enough to say with any authorities that humans are the cause.

But if regardless the cause, then an ice age is how the earth heals herself.

do not fear the coming ice age nearly as much as I fear the impending dark age.

Going back and forth with the global warming nutters for the past dozen years, I cant remember a week where I had such a continuous level of roaring laughter. I always love making fun of these meatheads but this week was particularly hysterical........because at a time when everyone and their brother have their nut sacks falling off from bitter cold, they continue to talk global warming.

What would we do without these people??:2up:

Forum List

Back