🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cold blooded murder.

You can trust the police, they won't confiscate your guns. All involved in this should be hung.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.

According to police, two officers serving a new Extreme Risk Protective Order (Red Flag Law), a Maryland protective order to remove guns from a household, shot and killed the man listed on that order.

Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun

Did you actually read the story? If a police officer comes and ask for you gun because you are a threat to yourself or someone else, you don't fucking get angry and pick up the gun! And why the fuck is he answering his door with a gun? There should be alarm bells going off in your head...
I answer my door with a gun all the time. I'm not stupid like you.
You are paranoid and scared it seems. I've got a lifetime of not answering doors with a gun and I'm fine...
Maybe we'll get lucky.

Shoulda had his day in court BEFORE the murderers showed up.

Apparently it's take guns first, go through due process second.
Unfortunately this country has gun owners regularly killing family members and mass killing innocent people. Many there were warning signs, but nothing was done. Something needs to be done when we have warning signs.
Too bad liberals don't want to punish crime.
Too bad gun owners are killing so many innocent people.

Anyone willing to grab a gun on the cops... more than likely had a pretty good reason to get flagged in the first place. Doesn't sound exactly like he is acting very rational.
Protecting your rights is always rational, except to gun grabbing traitors.

Protecting your rights? Pulling a gun on a cop is fucking stupid. Period. Sad he died... but his actions show he needed to have his gun taken away before he used it on someone else.

Unfortunately this country has gun owners regularly killing family members and mass killing innocent people. Many there were warning signs, but nothing was done. Something needs to be done when we have warning signs.

False.

You can trust the police, they won't confiscate your guns. All involved in this should be hung.

FERNADALE, Md. (WJZ) — A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning.

Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m.

According to police, two officers serving a new Extreme Risk Protective Order (Red Flag Law), a Maryland protective order to remove guns from a household, shot and killed the man listed on that order.

I would be interested to know if they asked him through his legal advisor to turn over his firearms that would seem to be a less intimidating course of action. if there was a court order then he should have known about it. or he was so dangerous they needed to take immediate action without notifying him. Putting gun down and then retrieving it in the presence of the Police trying to take your guns is #1 on the you're probably getting shot list. He could have easily surrendered the firearm and had his day in court.

Couldn't agree more but the Assumption is that he had a legal process leading up to the Incident. He wasn't protecting himself or another from serious physical harm or death and had no right to brandish the firearm or try to retrieve it after putting it down. He made a serious miscalculation. And it cost him the right to own firearms.
Look, a jail house lawyer.

Not a Lawyer just a guy that knows if you have guns for personal protection and wish to keep them you should probably not threaten to use them on others or give the impression that you would or could or even let people know you have them if you live in deep blue Maryland that is. Don't have to be a Shit house lawyer to figure that out.

I would be interested to know if they asked him through his legal advisor to turn over his firearms that would seem to be a less intimidating course of action. if there was a court order then he should have known about it. or he was so dangerous they needed to take immediate action without notifying him. Putting gun down and then retrieving it in the presence of the Police trying to take your guns is #1 on the you're probably getting shot list. He could have easily surrendered the firearm and had his day in court.

Couldn't agree more but the Assumption is that he had a legal process leading up to the Incident. He wasn't protecting himself or another from serious physical harm or death and had no right to brandish the firearm or try to retrieve it after putting it down. He made a serious miscalculation. And it cost him the right to own firearms.

Not a Lawyer just a guy that knows if you have guns for personal protection and wish to keep them you should probably not threaten to use them on others or give the impression that you would or could or even let people know you have them if you live in deep blue Maryland that is. Don't have to be a Shit house lawyer to figure that out.
Show us, jail house, where he threatened anyone with a gun?

False.
Right troll, there is TONS of proof filthy liberals are soft on crime. But no matter how much proof you get, you bastards just lie. You're gonna get the war you want.

Show us, jail house, where he threatened anyone with a gun?
He started shooting at police, that is rather threatening. You must be one of these cowards who runs around threatening people with your guns eh?

False.
Right troll, there is TONS of proof filthy liberals are soft on crime. But no matter how much proof you get, you bastards just lie. You're gonna get the war you want.
You are a filthy conservative who is ok with people shooting at law enforcement. Now that is soft on crime!

False.

Really? You sure aren't very educated about this are you? Do you know who signed the largest criminal justice reform bill in U.S. history?

The inaction of other gun owners on this mans behalf; is a sneak peek at the fate that awaits all gun owners that "government" decides need neutralizing.
A brief "Whew! Glad it wasn't me. That was fucked up..." And then they'll return to their regularly scheduled programming...
Anyone who would start shooting at police should not have guns. He was in poor mental health obviously.

You keep saying "he shot at police". Where does it say anywhere that he actually shot at police? From initial information it sounds like to me that he just grabbed his gun to keep his gun away from the police so that the police would not get their hands on his gun and take it from him. I assume from there that either he was just standing there holding his gun and the police repeatedly told him to drop his weapon and then they shot him, or.. the police and the man got into a tug of war with the gun and the police wound up shooting the man. No where have I seen that the man shot at the police first.

Look''

s like a person can just complain about you and you're dead.

Did you not see my thread where someone said I was out in the street with a shotgun?

That coulda been real scary, except the cop had some sense.

Oh man.. the male what are them fucking birds?

peacock flared in front of my cat today and she freakked the fuck out.

She went into terrified mode. :eek:

The inaction of other gun owners on this mans behalf; is a sneak peek at the fate that awaits all gun owners that "government" decides need neutralizing.
A brief "Whew! Glad it wasn't me. That was fucked up..." And then they'll return to their regularly scheduled programming...
Anyone who would start shooting at police should not have guns. He was in poor mental health obviously.

You keep saying "he shot at police". Where does it say anywhere that he actually shot at police? From initial information it sounds like to me that he just grabbed his gun to keep his gun away from the police so that the police would not get their hands on his gun and take it from him. I assume from there that either he was just standing there holding his gun and the police repeatedly told him to drop his weapon and then they shot him, or.. the police and the man got into a tug of war with the gun and the police wound up shooting the man. No where have I seen that the man shot at the police first.
It's not a very long article, not sure how you missed it:
When officers began to serve him the order, Willis became irate and grabbed his gun.

One of the officers tried to take the gun from Willis, but instead Willis fired the gun.

The second officer fired a gun, striking Willis. He died at the scene.

Last post here, you gun banners can go straight to hell. I hope the court intervenes in this clearly illegal law, and in the mean time, come get me scum bags!

Last post here, you gun banners can go straight to hell. I hope the court intervenes in this clearly illegal law, and in the mean time, come get me scum bags!
We should all be glad the police got to this guy before he killed someone.

Oh hell no. It better be over more than guns, motherfuckers!

State hospitals need to come back. People can have their firearms back if they make it out.

Should my hot psychotic friend be institutionalized? Probably not. She's no threat to anyone.

I'll never forget the day she came over crying and told me she was psychotic. Not something I was prepared for, I had to learn to adapt. It's a serious thing, man.

Yeah, she probably should not own a firearm, but maybe so, for protection.

Jackboots like when people die when the Stazi come for their weapons.

Nazis.

We should all be glad the police got to this guy before he killed someone.

You're presuming future guilt.

How do you know someone just didn't like this guy cause they got into an argument with him somewhere down the line and the asshole made a false statement against this man? Then the man went into defensive mode when someone tried to take his gun away? How do you know? How did the police know? The police DID NOT KNOW is the answer. Which is a very unconstitutional presumption of guilt before even being charged with anything. And that's pretty much totalitarianism 101.

Forum List

Back