Cold enough in Idaho I have to put another log on the fire....unless

Good for you, I've got logs sitting unused here because it's too warm.

That's OK, I'll have them ready for July.

you're a democrat
Then the laws of thermodynamics don't apply and the fire actually gets hotter and larger as it consumes fuel.
Haven't seen a log yet get larger and hotter.

That's like saying that tractor produces more fuel than it consumes.
Right global alarmist?

Actually, according the the AGW cult, if you make something hotter you end up freezing cold.

That makes no sense.

If you sever the connections to the right hemisphere of your brain --- you know, where we get what we call "CONTEXT" --- it doesn't, no.

There are fascinating studies of people brain-damaged in this way. They can identify what a "pen" is but have no idea what it's used for.

So now the onus is on you to provide an example you making something hotter and ending up freezing cold. Go!

This is an adventure in wackadoodlery thus far to me.

2018 was the fourth-hottest year on record, or that there’s a massive heat wave currently overtaking much of Australia, or that Arctic sea ice continues to disappear at an alarming rate. This year could still end up being the hottest year on record, as forecasters anticipate an El Niño cycle picking up.

The onus is also on those claiming world hunger exists. My refrigerator is full of food.

you're a democrat
Then the laws of thermodynamics don't apply and the fire actually gets hotter and larger as it consumes fuel.

Right global alarmist?

Actually, according the the AGW cult, if you make something hotter you end up freezing cold.

That makes no sense.

If you sever the connections to the right hemisphere of your brain --- you know, where we get what we call "CONTEXT" --- it doesn't, no.

There are fascinating studies of people brain-damaged in this way. They can identify what a "pen" is but have no idea what it's used for.

So now the onus is on you to provide an example you making something hotter and ending up freezing cold. Go!

2018 was the fourth-hottest year on record, or that there’s a massive heat wave currently overtaking much of Australia, or that Arctic sea ice continues to disappear at an alarming rate. This year could still end up being the hottest year on record, as forecasters anticipate an El Niño cycle picking up.

The onus is also on those claiming world hunger exists. My refrigerator is full of food.

:rofl: Outstanding analogy. So is mine btw.

And amazingly, that refrigerator when it's keeping things cold, produces................... heat.
Who knew.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

Heat wave in Australia in Summer ...here...whodathunkit??

It's been a bit warm for sure; shit happens. But that is NORMAL for here this time of year. I went for a drive to one of my boats yesterday: beautiful tall grass, green and plenty of water one side of Somerset Dam; dry as a biscuit on the other side. Storm season does that.

BTW: The North has just had a good soaking; hasn't had one in years. Only alarmist freaks would think Oz has consistent weather.

Greg

That makes no sense.

And amazingly, that refrigerator when it's keeping things cold, produces................... heat.
Who knew.

So that explains AGW how? Stupid analogy!! But yes: the heat on earth is removed from the system by going off into space!

Greg

That makes no sense.

Who knew.

So that explains AGW how? Stupid analogy!! But yes: the heat on earth is removed from the system by going off into space!

Greg

Another antiscience wanker who needs to look up the term "convection".

Too fuggin' bad you're butthurt about the analogy but it's a perfect metaphor for those with tunnel vision who refuse to see (again), "context".

"I've got a sandwich in my hand, therefore nobody's hungry" ---- Sean Inanity

Last edited:

Yea, the logs you have sitting around shouldn't be burned, they should have been flushed.

When global warming failed to come true and was ridiculed and laughed at, the left just renamed it "climate change". Now everything is climate change, hot, cold, and those Sham Wow towels all related to climate change.

^^ thinks climate change has something to do with "the left" :laugh2:

No wonder you can't handle more than a I-IV-V progression.

"Climate Change" (As in the new name for failed "Global Warming") has everything to do with the left an globalists, dipshit Pogo.

Democrats’ left turn on climate change

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

K.

Temps-over-Arctic-2010.jpg
Warm-air.gif

That wuz easy.

Also, look up how "refrigeration" works.

That does not prove your claim, leftist shill faggot.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

K.

Warm-air.gif

That wuz easy.

Another idiot that has no clue how the earth cools itself.. Priceless..

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

1graspatstraw.gif

When global warming failed to come true and was ridiculed and laughed at, the left just renamed it "climate change". Now everything is climate change, hot, cold, and those Sham Wow towels all related to climate change.

"Climate Change" (As in the new name for failed "Global Warming") has everything to do with the left an globalists, dipshit Pogo.

Climate is terrestrial. That means beyond the reach of political parties.

Capital DUH.

Far as distinctions between "global warming" and "climate change" I have no doubt it was dumbed down that way for the benefit of the Sean Hannity set who can't figure out the conundrum that if my fridge is stocked it doesn't mean nobody in Bangladesh or Brasil or West Virginia is going hungry.

That makes no sense.

K.

Warm-air.gif

That wuz easy.

Another idiot that has no clue how the earth cools itself.. Priceless..

Yep, already covered that. Back where I instructed Greg to go look up the concept of "convection".

Capital DUH.

Far as distinctions between "global warming" and "climate change" I have no doubt it was dumbed down that way for the benefit of the Sean Hannity set who can't figure out the conundrum that if my fridge is stocked it doesn't mean nobody in Bangladesh or Brasil or West Virginia is going hungry.

WFfL.gif

Capital DUH.

WFfL.gif
7vxyosb.jpg

Capital DUH.

WFfL.gif
7vxyosb.jpg
'

The left are apparently incapable of meme. Lame as fuck!

It was 86 here today. Must be "Climate Change" hmm? :rolleyes:

It is! It changes every year, somewhat! :eek:

Capital DUH.

Hmmm....

Then if that is so, why hasn't anybody done dick about climate change in the past 20 years?

Dang you dumb!!:113:

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?
Another product of conservitard homeschool?
Fact: in the last 4 years Burley has had only one or two days in the hundreds.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?
Another product of conservitard homeschool?
Fact: in the last 4 years Burley has had only one or two days in the hundreds.
Idaho news from last summer.
Another 'heat wave' is on the way

Set records in you town last August.
Weekend heat wave breaks multiple records

Then there's the fact that you're in Idaho, you aren't supposed to have 100° days.

So I'm forced to conclude you are talking outta yer ass.

you're a democrat

Right global alarmist?

That makes no sense.

Another meaningless hottest year on record blather, it only exposes your lack of science literacy since that is not what the AGW conjecture is about. They made specific PER DECADE prediction/projection starting in the 1990 IPCC report, which the MINIMUM level has never been reached, based on emission scenarios and supposed CO2 warm forcing power, which is known to diminish as total CO2 increases in the atmosphere.

Australia has had many similar heat waves in the past, which are easy to find on the internet, heck here is one from a blog IN Australia:

Australia’s new hottest day just “discovered”, not Albany or Oodnadatta, but Carnarvon (51 degrees in 1953!)

and,

Climate change is real because we are snowflake couch potatoes, addicted to netflicks and airconditioners

and,

Melbourne, 200,000 houses blacked out, 10 companies curtailed, as 1-in-3-year hot day hits

and,

Forgotten history: 50 degrees everywhere, right across Australia in the 1800s

and more like it.

Arctic sea ice stopped declining 11 years ago, why continue to fall for the lies?

arctic-sept-2007-to-20181.png

Currently plenty of ice up there and well within normal range at this time of year:

Not only that, many published science papers showing little to no summer ice in the arctic for CENTURIES early in the Holocene, yet the Polar Bears, Eskimos and the world are still here in good shape.

Little to No Summer ice in the Arctic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back