Coldest Winter in 100 Years

Winter of 2009-2010 Could Be Worst in 25 Years
Posted 2010-01-04

Nearly the entire eastern half of the United States is enduring bitterly cold temperatures not experienced since 1985. Even Florida, which has been hovering around freezing le
By Jon Auciello
AccuWeather.comNearly the entire eastern half of the United States is enduring bitterly cold temperatures not experienced since 1985. Even Florida, which has been hovering around freezing levels overnight recently, is also feeling the almost-nationwide chill.

"It'll be like the great winters of the '60s and '70s," said AccuWeather.com Chief Meteorologist and Expert Long Range Forecaster Joe Bastardi.

The last time a large swath of severely low temperatures struck the nation was in January 1985. That historic arctic outbreak had below-zero temperatures Fahrenheit stretching from Chicago eastward to New York City, and all the way south to Macon, Ga.

While Bastardi says the upcoming days will bring cold not seen since 1985 or 1982, he believes this winter is shaping up much that of like 1977-78. That winter, nearly all of the United States east of the Rockies had a cold October followed by a warm November, with the cold returning in December.

What is most interesting in this case is what followed, where the months from January through March can all be classified as very cold, relative to normal.

AccuWeather.com - Weather Blogs - Weather News

Anyone else get the feeling that Edthecynic is actually an Apple Basic program?

10 Start
20 Make post
30 Say "As I said, when caught lying CON$ just keep on lying."
40 If responded to, then 30
50 If not responded to, declare victory
60 Print "Victory! I have proven Anthropogenic Global Warming true!"
70 End

It appears the cynic has limped off with his proverbial tail between his knock-kneed legs...:)
See the first quote in my sig. :rofl:
You do realize that is a quote of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". Nice of you to quote Rush out of context. But what else should we expect from a Lie-beral? Your whole signature is nothing but rule 13 on parade. If it weren't for the fact you believe in this tripe, it'd be funny.

Anyone else get the feeling that Edthecynic is actually an Apple Basic program?

10 Start
20 Make post
30 Say "As I said, when caught lying CON$ just keep on lying."
40 If responded to, then 30
50 If not responded to, declare victory
60 Print "Victory! I have proven Anthropogenic Global Warming true!"
70 End

It appears the cynic has limped off with his proverbial tail between his knock-kneed legs...:)
You do realize that is a quote of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals". Nice of you to quote Rush out of context. But what else should we expect from a Lie-beral? Your whole signature is nothing but rule 13 on parade. If it weren't for the fact you believe in this tripe, it'd be funny.
You do realize LimpBoy, like Reagan, is a devout Alinskyite. And I never quote your MessiahRushie out of context, that is just your knee-jerk programming.

And a perfect example of the first quote in my sig, is you accusing me of using rule 13. It is LimpBoy who has programmed you to hate Reid and Pelosi by using rule 13, for example.

Below is LimpBoy in full Alinsky mode.

Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.
Rush Limbaugh May 14, 2007

One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule[5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.], because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.
Rush Limbaugh January 24, 2007

Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"
Rush Limbaugh June 23, 2008

Alinsky's methods work. The question is, what they work for?

But you're still wrong about global warming. LOL :funnyface:

You do realize LimpBoy, like Reagan, is a devout Alinskyite. And I never quote your MessiahRushie out of context, that is just your knee-jerk programming.

And a perfect example of the first quote in my sig, is you accusing me of using rule 13. It is LimpBoy who has programmed you to hate Reid and Pelosi by using rule 13, for example.

Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule[5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.], because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

There is nothing wrong in ridiculing the ridiculous. Of course edthesickdick objects. He knows what a ridiculous lying loser he is.

There is nothing wrong in ridiculing the ridiculous.

So now being an Alinskyite is good when CON$ are, but evil for anyone else! :rofl:

And that is the ELITIST philosophy of CON$ervatism in full display, one set of rules for everyone else and none for themselves.

There is nothing wrong in ridiculing the ridiculous.

So now being an Alinskyite is good when CON$ are, but evil for anyone else! :rofl:

And that is the ELITIST philosophy of CON$ervatism in full display, one set of rules for everyone else and none for themselves.

No. What is actually on display is the massive hypocrisy of you whining liberoidals.

You commit the Alinsky fallacies as your primary stock in trade on a regular (daily, hourly) basis.

But when anybody ridicules the absolutely absurd and ridiculous crap you idiots spew, you cry to the heavens.

Go change your panties, edthesickdick. I think you crapped in them this time. :lol:

Coldest winter in 100 years....sounds like a good time to go swimming :)

scotland-mankini_1553321i.jpg

berlin-umbrella_1553355i.jpg

So now being an Alinskyite is good when CON$ are, but evil for anyone else!

Quit trying to play martyr. It looks like a silly hat on you. Although that hypocrisy gown is FABulous!

It's funny how you have a problem with Alinsky only when his methods are used against you.

Hmmmmmm....

Alinksy did not corner the market on sarcasm or parody, and being a leftist, likely lacked any real talent for either.

Such "logic" would willingly state Aristophanes was a pupil of Alynski as well...

So now being an Alinskyite is good when CON$ are, but evil for anyone else!

Quit trying to play martyr. It looks like a silly hat on you. Although that hypocrisy gown is FABulous!

It's funny how you have a problem with Alinsky only when his methods are used against you.

Hmmmmmm....
Back to the first quote in my sig, I see. :lol:

And you were the one playing the victim card for poor little Stuttering LimpBoy with the other 2 MessiahRushie quotes which exemplify the first quote. You wrongly attributed it to rule 13, when if anything it would be closer to rule 4.

You wrongly attributed it to rule 13, when if anything it would be closer to rule 4.

Awww, you got nothing to defend yourself with so you go and attack trivialities. Saul likes you. Likes you so much he'd let you sleep with his sister. I can see that now.

You wrongly attributed it to rule 13, when if anything it would be closer to rule 4.

Awww, you got nothing to defend yourself with so you go and attack trivialities. Saul likes you. Likes you so much he'd let you sleep with his sister. I can see that now.
Rule 2. Never go outside the experience of your people. :lol:

The end of the global warming hoax is near. When the government has to delay the Census due to cold weather this spring, they'll have to come clean.

Forum List

Back