Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Kaepernick has a right to free speech

But others have a right to criticize what he says or his actions. Kaepernick is on the clock while a game is on. He is being paid by his employer to entertain the fans. If he chooses to offend the fans instead, his employer has a right to discipline him or terminate his employment

That is what free speech is about
He's not paid to entertain anybody, he's paid to help contribute to points on the board...

But others have a right to criticize what he says or his actions. Kaepernick is on the clock while a game is on. He is being paid by his employer to entertain the fans. If he chooses to offend the fans instead, his employer has a right to discipline him or terminate his employment

But Tim Tebow doesn't have the right to pray. The hypocrisy of the Left.

I never saw anyone tell Tebow he couldn't pray. His biggest problem was that he couldn't throw

Plenty of the media chastised Tebow for praying. Do those same ones chastise Kaepernick for playing politics? To save you time, the answer is no.

Show me one and we can talk

Why don't you post that SNL skit with Jesus..that was funny

You missed the SNL sketch mocking Tebow?

There's your source. Let's talk. Bet you discount it so you can hide instead.

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities
More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Kaepernick is just another one of your kind that tries to draw attention to himself.
Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.

He's not paid to entertain anybody, he's paid to help contribute to points on the board...

most fans find points on the board entertaining and pay to come back

He's not paid to make political statements, either.

Looks like to me he's sitting on the bench and a white man is running the offense.

He's not putting any on it sitting on the bench

I never saw anyone tell Tebow he couldn't pray. His biggest problem was that he couldn't throw

Plenty of the media chastised Tebow for praying. Do those same ones chastise Kaepernick for playing politics? To save you time, the answer is no.

SNL is a comedy show...not the media
If they find excessive praying funny, they can mock it. Part of free speech

Show where the legitimate media mocked Tebow for praying. Dozens of players have prayed before and were not mocked. Did you ever see anyone mock Reggie White?

Their entertainment is far down on the list as to why organisations sign players....
The Owners look at one thing as the main reason for signing a player...can they produce points...period.
When is the last time you heard an organisation say they signed a player because he entertained" the fans???...lol.

That's what the mascots and cheer leaders are for.

Sounds to me as if you know what it was. Like I said, you run and hide because you're scared to talk.

Show where the legitimate media mocked Tebow for praying. Dozens of players have prayed before and were not mocked. Did you ever see anyone mock Reggie White?

Like I said. You don't want to talk. You want to hide.

Asshole.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Kaepernick is just another one of your kind that tries to draw attention to himself.
Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.
Another piece of white filth envious of the Black people that have surpassed him in society....

Asshole.

Another piece of white filth envious of the Black people that have surpassed him in society....

Envious of all the blacks on social welfare? Envious of all the little black bastards running around? No wonder you call each other brother or sister. You might be. Envious of having such low educational attainment?

Tell me where the envy should be.

Their entertainment is far down on the list as to why organisations sign players....
The Owners look at one thing as the main reason for signing a player...can they produce points...period.
When is the last time you heard an organisation say they signed a player because he entertained" the fans???...lol.

All players entertain fans and are paid very well for it

When the fans stop being entertained....they stay home

You still FAIL at providing an example of the media condemning Tebow

You still FAIL at providing an example of the media condemning Tebow

NBC isn't the media? You failed when you refused to do what you said you'd do with an example. I knew you'd be a pussy just like so many of your kind.

Envious of all the blacks on social welfare? Envious of all the little black bastards running around? No wonder you call each other brother or sister. You might be. Envious of having such low educational attainment?

Well you may be scared your "social welfare" freebies are ending because more whites than any other group in people in America use them...lol."
Poor white trash has always been envious of Black people hence the need to artificially trumpet the wealth of your skin color...lol.

Sorry, you see the world passing you by...only fair...lol.

What does a player's personal non-intrusive behavior have to do with playing the sport during anthem play, whether it's football or Olympics medal ceremony (putting hand over chest, or not), whether it's sitting quietly or praying quietly on field before game?

Everyone who objects to personal freedoms that do not impact others ...should get a grip on their priorities.
Leave Kaepernick and Tebow alone.

All players entertain fans and are paid very well for it

When the fans stop being entertained....they stay home
So you couldn't provide an example???...don't worry, I knew you couldn't.

Well you may be scared your "social welfare" freebies are ending because more whites than any other group in people in America use them...lol."
Poor white trash has always been envious of Black people hence the need to artificially trumpet the wealth of your skin color...lol.

Sorry, you see the world passing you by...only fair...lol.

That comment shows you don't understand proportions.

Since you claim I get them, prove it n*gger.

What does a player's personal non-intrusive behavior have to do with playing the sport during anthem play, whether it's football or Olympics medal ceremony (putting hand over chest, or not), whether it's sitting quietly or praying quietly on field before game?

Everyone who objects to personal freedoms that do not impact others ...
should get a grip on their priorities.
Leave Kaepernick and Tebow alone.
That's the ignorance of some conservatives....Constitutional Rights should only be exercised and protected when they agree with the manner they are used...

Forum List

Back