Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Colin Kaepernick says he'll continue to sit during national anthem

Good man.

I don't think he's a man at all. Just another immature brat.
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. He will go on making more in a season than you will in your life regardless.
And I will make more tomorrow than you will earn in a lifetime. But really who cares? The content of character is all I care about and he has a poor character

Good man.

I don't think he's a man at all. Just another immature brat.
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. He will go on making more in a season than you will in your life regardless.
And I will make more tomorrow than you will earn in a lifetime. But really who cares? The content of character is all I care about and he has a poor character
You could work the rest of your life and never equal what I make in a day. You really care because you tried to compare yourself to me as a deflection from the point. Again no one is concerned with what you think about his character. If they did he wouldnt be playing.

Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

What's the big deal?
Over 300 posts in this thread and there's another thread on this non-issue?
WTF ????????
We have the 1st Amendment to protect free speech; do we need another to protect an individual's right to not stand before an anthem?

Talk about ... making a mountain out of a pile of dust.

Should have been kicked out of the game.
No rule against his lack of standing.
Are you a fascist?

1458431063_Everyone-I-Don-t-Like-is-Hitler.jpg

[Q
Conservatives love our nation and our culture and are not afraid to champion it and our interests vs others.In the definition of fascism, everything after nation has nothing to do with conservatism or the Republican Party.You lie about your enemies because you cannot defend your policies and/or positions honestly.

Are you saying that Hitler and Mussolini didn't use nationalism or patriotism to further their agenda?

If it was not for American nationalism, the Confederacy would have been allowed to break away and keep slavery alive.

If not for American and Russian Nationalism, Nazi Germany would have won the war.

If not for American nationalism, the Soviet Union would have won the Cold War.

For three very simple examples.

That's not nationalism. That's doing the right thing.

Kaepernick has a right to free speech

But others have a right to criticize what he says or his actions. Kaepernick is on the clock while a game is on. He is being paid by his employer to entertain the fans. If he chooses to offend the fans instead, his employer has a right to discipline him or terminate his employment

That is what free speech is about

But others have a right to criticize what he says or his actions. Kaepernick is on the clock while a game is on. He is being paid by his employer to entertain the fans. If he chooses to offend the fans instead, his employer has a right to discipline him or terminate his employment

But Tim Tebow doesn't have the right to pray. The hypocrisy of the Left.

The truth of all this is the Left accepts behavior that trashes America and American values but rejects and censors behavior that affirms America and American values.

This is what the election will be all about.

I never saw anyone tell Tebow he couldn't pray. His biggest problem was that he couldn't throw

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities
More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Ho hum, another straw man from a stupid Leftie. Can't get through a day without seeing them.
Ho Hum...another stupid conservative that equates the First Amendment to a straw man...trump's squatters...

Lefties are so stupid they don't even recognize when they use a straw man argument.
Conservatives are so stupid , they don't know what a Constitutional Right is....

Says the guy who wants to take our guns away.

I never saw anyone tell Tebow he couldn't pray. His biggest problem was that he couldn't throw

Plenty of the media chastised Tebow for praying. Do those same ones chastise Kaepernick for playing politics? To save you time, the answer is no.

Plenty of the media chastised Tebow for praying. Do those same ones chastise Kaepernick for playing politics? To save you time, the answer is no.

Show me one and we can talk

Why don't you post that SNL skit with Jesus..that was funny

Asshole.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Kaepernick is just another one of your kind that tries to draw attention to himself.

Ho hum, another straw man from a stupid Leftie. Can't get through a day without seeing them.
Ho Hum...another stupid conservative that equates the First Amendment to a straw man...trump's squatters...

Lefties are so stupid they don't even recognize when they use a straw man argument.
Conservatives are so stupid , they don't know what a Constitutional Right is....

Says the guy who wants to take our guns away.
Says a fucking liar who could never link a post that says that...stop grasping for straws...
Desperate men act like bitches...

Asshole.

Kaepernick is just another one of your kind that tries to draw attention to himself.
Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Forum List

Back