Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.
Another piece of white filth envious of the Black people that have surpassed him in society....

Envious of all the blacks on social welfare? Envious of all the little black bastards running around? No wonder you call each other brother or sister. You might be. Envious of having such low educational attainment?

Tell me where the envy should be.
Well you may be scared your "social welfare" freebies are ending because more whites than any other group in people in America use them...lol."
Poor white trash has always been envious of Black people hence the need to artificially trumpet the wealth of your skin color...lol.

Sorry, you see the world passing you by...only fair...lol.

That comment shows you don't understand proportions.

Since you claim I get them, prove it n*gger.
Your comment proves you simply want to ignore they fact more whites are sucking the government dick than everyone else...lol.

It's so easy to reduce you to racial temper tantrums...lol.
Epithets are weak attempts at power...lol

Kaepernick has a right to free speech

But others have a right to criticize what he says or his actions. Kaepernick is on the clock while a game is on. He is being paid by his employer to entertain the fans. If he chooses to offend the fans instead, his employer has a right to discipline him or terminate his employment

That is what free speech is about

But Tim Tebow doesn't have the right to pray. The hypocrisy of the Left.

I never saw anyone tell Tebow he couldn't pray. His biggest problem was that he couldn't throw

He could throw, just sucks at reading defense's like our sucky Cutler.

Another 2nd class negro thinking his opinion matters to anyone but others like him.
Another piece of white filth envious of the Black people that have surpassed him in society....

Envious of all the blacks on social welfare? Envious of all the little black bastards running around? No wonder you call each other brother or sister. You might be. Envious of having such low educational attainment?

Well you may be scared your "social welfare" freebies are ending because more whites than any other group in people in America use them...lol."
Poor white trash has always been envious of Black people hence the need to artificially trumpet the wealth of your skin color...lol.

Your comment proves you simply want to ignore they fact more whites are sucking the government dick than everyone else...lol.

Your failure to acknowledge proportions shows you're just ANOTHER uneducated black BOY.

Epithet? I called you what you are. Your refusal to acknowledge it is just another example of how uneducated your kind is.

But others have a right to criticize what he says or his actions. Kaepernick is on the clock while a game is on. He is being paid by his employer to entertain the fans. If he chooses to offend the fans instead, his employer has a right to discipline him or terminate his employment

What does a player's personal non-intrusive behavior have to do with playing the sport during anthem play, whether it's football or Olympics medal ceremony (putting hand over chest, or not), whether it's sitting quietly or praying quietly on field before game?

Everyone who objects to personal freedoms that do not impact others ...
should get a grip on their priorities.
Leave Kaepernick and Tebow alone.
That's the ignorance of some conservatives....Constitutional Rights should only be exercised and protected when they agree with the manner they are used...
That's not just ignorance, it's hypocrisy and anti-USA liberty, regardless of political party.

Your failure to acknowledge proportions shows you're just ANOTHER uneducated black BOY.

Epithet? I called you what you are. Your refusal to acknowledge it is just another example of how uneducated your kind is.
So I have reduced you to another day of racial tantrums...lol.
My, you are easy to control..

I can't reduce you any lower. You're already the lowest on the scale. Funny thing is no one had to reduce you. You were born at that level and can never get any higher.

Why hasn't someone asked Kaepernick how he feels about a white man taking his job?

Colin Kaepernick says he'll continue to sit during national anthem

Colin Kaepernick says he'll continue to sit during national anthem
Good man.

I don't think he's a man at all. Just another immature brat.
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. He will go on making more in a season than you will in your life regardless.
Nobody gives a fuck what you think. He will go on making more in a season than you will in your life regardless.
Like anyone cares what the worshipper of the 1% thinks.

I can't reduce you any lower. You're already the lowest on the scale. Funny thing is no one had to reduce you. You were born at that level and can never get any higher.

Why hasn't someone asked Kaepernick how he feels about a white man taking his job?
My aren't you upset....the scale that used to make you my superior is null and void. Now we are simply passing you by, step aside you are in the way , trash....

for some time now the NFL has become

nothing more then another political tool

that is why it is always best

to go hunting fishing

or mowing the lawn on a Sunday afternoon

then to watch the NFL on the tube

I never saw anyone tell Tebow he couldn't pray.

Horse shit. You probably told him yourself.

He's not paid to entertain anybody, he's paid to help contribute to points on the board...

most fans find points on the board entertaining and pay to come back
Their entertainment is far down on the list as to why organisations sign players....
The Owners look at one thing as the main reason for signing a player...can they produce points...period.
When is the last time you heard an organisation say they signed a player because he entertained" the fans???...lol.

That's what the mascots and cheer leaders are for.

All players entertain fans and are paid very well for it

When the fans stop being entertained....they stay home
So you couldn't provide an example???...don't worry, I knew you couldn't.

Example? How about a billion dollars in TV revenue each season.

That is some entertainment or they wouldn't cough up the big bucks

He's not paid to entertain anybody, he's paid to help contribute to points on the board...

most fans find points on the board entertaining and pay to come back
Their entertainment is far down on the list as to why organisations sign players....
The Owners look at one thing as the main reason for signing a player...can they produce points...period.
When is the last time you heard an organisation say they signed a player because he entertained" the fans???...lol.

That's what the mascots and cheer leaders are for.

All players entertain fans and are paid very well for it

When the fans stop being entertained....they stay home
So you couldn't provide an example???...don't worry, I knew you couldn't.

Example? How about a billion dollars in TV revenue each season.

That is some entertainment or they wouldn't cough up the big bucks
They watch to see their team win not to be entertained...just admit you misspoke and stop trying to revive a lost position.

for some time now the NFL has become

nothing more then another political tool

that is why it is always best

to go hunting fishing

or mowing the lawn on a Sunday afternoon

then to watch the NFL on the tube

Or go flyin' one of these babies. :)

DSC_9168 copy.JPG

Who? Tebow, Kaepernick, both?
Only if you focus on them, then its intrusive to your insecure feelings maybe.

I'm talking about the muzzie, Kaepernick - duh.

Only a complete ass would claim the millions of people who are upset over that jerk crapping on America are insecure.

Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

What's the big deal?
Over 300 posts in this thread and there's another thread on this non-issue?
WTF ????????
We have the 1st Amendment to protect free speech; do we need another to protect an individual's right to not stand before an anthem?

Talk about ... making a mountain out of a pile of dust.

It's not about his exercise of free speech, it's about the CONTENT of his exercise.

Finally I agree with you.

Forum List

Back