Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

All players entertain fans and are paid very well for it

When the fans stop being entertained....they stay home
So you couldn't provide an example???...don't worry, I knew you couldn't.

Example? How about a billion dollars in TV revenue each season.

That is some entertainment or they wouldn't cough up the big bucks
They watch to see their team win not to be entertained...just admit you misspoke and stop trying to revive a lost position.

By the way, are you going to man up, and ADMIT you misspoke?
Misspoke on what???

You claimed you didn't quote a post of mine.

You replied to my post #60.

Then I replied to that in post #77

The you mistakenly claimed in post #79 that you were not replying to me.

When I pointed that out to you in post #82, you would not admit your mistake.

It's okay, no biggee, just admit you were wrong and all is good.

i notice he still lives here and accepts that big salary...so he cant be that perturbed....

He seems real oppressed. What has he done with all his millions to help black people?
What is it that he has to do in order to tell people he isnt going to stand for the flag? I thought you didnt have to do anything to exercise your first amendment rights?

I commend him on his decision. He knows he is going to loose major money. Real men stand up for what they believe in despite the consequences. He has my respect even though he has disappointed me as a player.
He's not the only one that will lose revenue. The team is not going to take such a loss without dire consequences.

There are now a lot of bars and clubs in the US the negro asshole had better never walk into.
Just saying.

i notice he still lives here and accepts that big salary...so he cant be that perturbed....

He seems real oppressed. What has he done with all his millions to help black people?
What is it that he has to do in order to tell people he isnt going to stand for the flag? I thought you didnt have to do anything to exercise your first amendment rights?

I commend him on his decision. He knows he is going to loose major money. Real men stand up for what they believe in despite the consequences. He has my respect even though he has disappointed me as a player.
He's not the only one that will lose revenue. The team is not going to take such a loss without dire consequences.

When I watch a football game, I don't want a political statement. I don't give 2 shits what those dumfuk players think, their job is to entertain me by playing the best they can. The minute they lose sight of that fact then I will cease to employ them with my money.

I am cutting the cable cord anyway, whatever I can get for free over the antenna I will watch. They can entertain me for free now, if the NFL demands money I will find better things to do

When I watch a football game, I don't want a political statement. I don't give 2 shits what those dumfuk players think, their job is to entertain me by playing the best they can. The minute they lose sight of that fact then I will cease to employ them with my money.

I am cutting the cable cord anyway, whatever I can get for free over the antenna I will watch. They can entertain me for free now, if the NFL demands money I will find better things to do

Same goes for the stupid Hollywood actor Libs.

Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

What's the big deal?
Over 300 posts in this thread and there's another thread on this non-issue?
WTF ????????
We have the 1st Amendment to protect free speech; do we need another to protect an individual's right to not stand before an anthem?

Talk about ... making a mountain out of a pile of dust.
It's not about his exercise of free speech, it's about the CONTENT of his exercise.
What "content"? Sitting?
Get a grip.
His "sitting" spoke volumes, loud and clear!
You appear delusional.

You're clueless... and an asshole.

That comment shows you don't understand proportions.

Since you claim I get them, prove it n*gger.
Your comment proves you simply want to ignore they fact more whites are sucking the government dick than everyone else...lol.

It's so easy to reduce you to racial temper tantrums...lol.
Epithets are weak attempts at power...lol

Your failure to acknowledge proportions shows you're just ANOTHER uneducated black BOY.

Epithet? I called you what you are. Your refusal to acknowledge it is just another example of how uneducated your kind is.
So I have reduced you to another day of racial tantrums...lol.
My, you are easy to control..

I can't reduce you any lower. You're already the lowest on the scale. Funny thing is no one had to reduce you. You were born at that level and can never get any higher.

Why hasn't someone asked Kaepernick how he feels about a white man taking his job?
My aren't you upset....the scale that used to make you my superior is null and void. Now we are simply passing you by, step aside you are in the way , trash....

There is no scale. I'm you're superior.

Move me aside and get back to picking cotton, boy.

Sounds like someone wants to be traded from the 49ers.
Asshole.

Colin Kaepernick Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color,"

NFL QB Protests Anthem Due to Treatment of Minorities
More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Kaepernick is just another one of your kind that tries to draw attention to himself.
Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Actually your "white" comment is what raised race here. And was actually quite racist.
Actually you should be aware of the string of a thread before you ignorantly comment...
How surprising that page after page of racist insults against Black people, you didn't see anything.
My "white" comment and you sprung into action...lol.
Passive racism is still racism little buddy...

You're racism isn't passive little BOY.

Their entertainment is far down on the list as to why organisations sign players....
The Owners look at one thing as the main reason for signing a player...can they produce points...period.
When is the last time you heard an organisation say they signed a player because he entertained" the fans???...lol.

That's what the mascots and cheer leaders are for.

They watch to see their team win not to be entertained...just admit you misspoke and stop trying to revive a lost position.
Winning is more entertaining than losing

Haven't you figured that out?
Organisations don't pick players based on their "entertainment" factor, are you smart enough to figure that out???

Maybe they should invite Kaepernick to SING the National Anthem

Organisations don't pick players based on their "entertainment" factor, are you smart enough to figure that out???

Of course they do

Players that win are more entertaining than those who don't

Of course they do

You still haven't figured it out.

Of course they do

Your deflection doesn't work...
An organisation would pick the most boring players in the world if they put points on the board and dump the most entertaining players that failed to put points on the board.
You can keep arguing a failed position, you will simply continue to lose the argument...

More ignorant white conservatives mad that the First Amendment isn't just for the things they approve of...oh the horror!!!!!!

Kaepernick is just another one of your kind that tries to draw attention to himself.
Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Actually your "white" comment is what raised race here. And was actually quite racist.
Actually you should be aware of the string of a thread before you ignorantly comment...
How surprising that page after page of racist insults against Black people, you didn't see anything.

Still in a racial tantrum...you are so simple minded and easy to control...lol.
Move aside...

Still in a racial tantrum...you are so simple minded and easy to control...lol.
Move aside...

Still a little BOY that can't accept the truth I've stated.

Move me aside cotton picker.

Of course they do

An organisation would pick the most boring players in the world if they put points on the board and dump the most entertaining players that failed to put points on the board.
You can keep arguing a failed position, you will simply continue to lose the argument...

You haven't figured it out.....sports is entertainment
Spontaneous entertainment, but still entertainment

People pay to be entertained. They will pay more and more often if that entertainment is winning. That is what sports is about $$$$$$

Of course they do

You haven't figured it out.....sports is entertainment
Spontaneous entertainment, but still entertainment

People pay to be entertained. They will pay more and more often if that entertainment is winning. That is what sports is about $$$$$$

Seems the loud mouthed black can't do anything. His once on field position was taken over by a white man.

Forum List

Back