Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

Another white trash poster whose attempt at logic generally recedes to racial temper tantrums...

Actually your "white" comment is what raised race here. And was actually quite racist.
Actually you should be aware of the string of a thread before you ignorantly comment...
How surprising that page after page of racist insults against Black people, you didn't see anything.
My "white" comment and you sprung into action...lol.
Passive racism is still racism little buddy...

You're racism isn't passive little BOY.
Still in a racial tantrum...you are so simple minded and easy to control...lol.
Move aside...

Still a little BOY that can't accept the truth I've stated.

Move me aside cotton picker.
If you apologize maybe one of your little poor bastards can work for me, until then you all will just remain poor white trash....

They watch to see their team win not to be entertained...just admit you misspoke and stop trying to revive a lost position.
Winning is more entertaining than losing

Haven't you figured that out?
Organisations don't pick players based on their "entertainment" factor, are you smart enough to figure that out???

Of course they do

Players that win are more entertaining than those who don't
Your deflection doesn't work...
An organisation would pick the most boring players in the world if they put points on the board and dump the most entertaining players that failed to put points on the board.
You can keep arguing a failed position, you will simply continue to lose the argument...

You haven't figured it out.....sports is entertainment
Spontaneous entertainment, but still entertainment

People pay to be entertained. They will pay more and more often if that entertainment is winning. That is what sports is about $$$$$$
Still arguing a filed position and expect a different outcome???

Actually your "white" comment is what raised race here. And was actually quite racist.
Actually you should be aware of the string of a thread before you ignorantly comment...
How surprising that page after page of racist insults against Black people, you didn't see anything.

Move aside...

If you apologize maybe one of your little poor bastards can work for me, until then you all will just remain poor white trash....

So you can't move me aside, BOY. Didn't think so.

Why are you hiring someone to count your social welfare money?

Move aside...

I've already moved you aside, hence your anger.
People like me have taken your societal standing and you are angry...lol.
Tell you what little person, go fly a confederate flag; just make sure it isn't on any Govt building because we have taken that from you also....

Winning is more entertaining than losing

Haven't you figured that out?
Organisations don't pick players based on their "entertainment" factor, are you smart enough to figure that out???

Of course they do

An organisation would pick the most boring players in the world if they put points on the board and dump the most entertaining players that failed to put points on the board.
You can keep arguing a failed position, you will simply continue to lose the argument...

People pay to be entertained. They will pay more and more often if that entertainment is winning. That is what sports is about $$$$$$

How naïve can you be?

You think sports is about winning?
Sports is about business. Making money. If an owner can make money without winning, he will

Sports is as much entertainment as the movies, a rock concert or the theater. Why do you think you pay so much for those tickets?

Move aside...

Tell you what little person, go fly a confederate flag; just make sure it isn't on any Govt building because we have taken that from you also....

A 2nd class BOY like you has no social standing. You think you do because Liberals have lied to you.

Of course they do

How naïve can you be?

Sports is about business. Making money. If an owner can make money without winning, he will

Sports is as much entertainment as the movies, a rock concert or the theater. Why do you think you pay so much for those tickets?
Still hoping for a different outcome???...lol.

Move aside...

A 2nd class BOY like you has no social standing. You think you do because Liberals have lied to you.
When are they coming to work???...your little bastards...

Of course they do

How naïve can you be?

Still hoping for a different outcome???...lol.

?

14067588_1157552110986969_1346116644738331324_n.jpg

Of course they do

How naïve can you be?

If a team isn't winning, people don't show. If they don't show, a team doesn't make money.

Of course they do

How naïve can you be?

If a team isn't winning, people don't show. If they don't show, a team doesn't make money.

Seems that way....but many owners don't want a big payroll
Big payroll only pays off if you win. Small payroll means you suffer a little at the gate but make much more from TV revenue, shared revenue, merchandise
Owners also make money from just the value of the franchise continuing to go up

If you were an owner and you could :

Have a $200 million payroll on which you could make $230 million gross ($30 mil profit) and have a winning record
or
Have a $70 million payroll on which you make $110 million gross ($40 million profit) and lose

What would you do?

Colin Kaepernick 49er QB refuses to stand for the National Anthem

What's the big deal?
Over 300 posts in this thread and there's another thread on this non-issue?
WTF ????????
We have the 1st Amendment to protect free speech; do we need another to protect an individual's right to not stand before an anthem?
Talk about ... making a mountain out of a pile of dust.
It's not about his exercise of free speech, it's about the CONTENT of his exercise.
What "content"? Sitting?
Get a grip.
His "sitting" spoke volumes, loud and clear!
You appear delusional.
You're clueless... and an asshole.
Yes, i'm clueless to your hysteria.
Take a valium.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back