Colin Powell Denies Affair with Romanian Politician

Again. Lets ask his wife if she likes him being intimate with other women. Physically or otherwise. Somehow I doubt it.

Again let's ask each other if we even know what the fuck we're talking about. Nobody said Powell was "visiting" her. That's Gitsby making shit up yet again. It's what gits do.

Um...you don't have to "visit" someone to be intimate with them. Just so you know.

Anthony Weiner will vouch for that. :thup:

Not the point though; Gitsby here has Powell "e-mailing the chick and visiting her after he's left his office" when in fact there's no such evidence. Again, it's what gits do: make some presumption, run with it, and look like an idiot.

Last edited:
Again. Lets ask his wife if she likes him being intimate with other women. Physically or otherwise. Somehow I doubt it.

Again let's ask each other if we even know what the fuck we're talking about. Nobody said Powell was "visiting" her. That's Gitsby making shit up yet again. It's what gits do.

Has anyone told you that you're a total horse's ass? The better question might be how many times?

Colin Powell forced to deny affair after hacker posts compromising e-mails - NYPOST.com

He claims they have seen each other just a few times over the past eight years and he has given her advice on her career.

Gave her advise on her career? Wasn't that the same thing Herman Cain got ball busted for doing? :lol:

Um...you don't have to "visit" someone to be intimate with them. Just so you know.

Not the point though; Gitsby here has Powell "e-mailing the chick and visiting her after he's left his office" when in fact there's no such evidence. Again, it's what gits do: make some presumption, run with it, and look like an idiot.

So? That's not the point I was commenting on. Next...

Oh yeah, the fallaciousness is quite significant. That's why I came here, I noted way back.

I'm not sure why I gawk at crippled fallacies. Some people watch NASCAR hoping for a wreck. It's like that, without the fires.

Crippled fallacies? That's semantically null and redundant. And again; you should not be in the business of alleging fallacies. Your rigors of argumentation are quite unsound and you commit fallacies with regularity.

:confused:

Let's run that again in slo-mo...

"After further review the play stands as called. BlueGin will be charged with a time out".

Beyond that, there's just no evidence. There's a flurry of messages from her to him. That's it.

Last edited:

"After further review the play stands as called. BlueGin will be charged with a time out".

And you've recorded your blowout loss after belligerently making a false accusation on the heels of post after post of fallacies and childish antics.

What part of ...I doubt Powell's wife would like him being "intimate" with another woman...physically or otherwise. Did I not make clear exactly? Or are you just being obtuse again?:rolleyes:

What part of ...I doubt Powell's wife would like him being "intimate" with another woman...physically or otherwise. Did I not make clear exactly? Or are you just being obtuse again?:rolleyes:

Based on....................................................................... what?

There's no there there. You have a couple of salacious headlines and a few desperation e-mails from a lovestruck woman. You have nothing from Powell.
Where's the beef?

And no, trolls making shit up don't count as evidence. Sorry.

Last edited:

Based on....................................................................... what?

His admission of a cyber relationship that "became of a very personal nature" over a span of 10 years. Cuz you know...I'm sure like most men...he wasn't participating in the relationship...AT ALL. :lol:

His admission of a cyber relationship that "became of a very personal nature" over a span of 10 years. Cuz you know...I'm sure like most men...he wasn't participating in the relationship...AT ALL. :lol:

And AGAIN...... where's your evidence that he was?

Where?

based on your experience with how many men again ?:confused:

Hey now :rofl:

I suspect somebody like, say, John Lennon received a few letters "of a very personal nature" that he didn't solicit...

Nomsayin'?

Always the innocent victim are you?

Has anyone told you that you're a total horse's ass? The better question might be how many times?

Colin Powell forced to deny affair after hacker posts compromising e-mails - NYPOST.com

He claims they have seen each other just a few times over the past eight years and he has given her advice on her career.

LOL - Pogo made a completely false and childish accusation. And then when I show him that he is pitifully wrong; he skips by it and goes about badgering others!

Remember the times you posted 'crickets' on me, pogo and tried to badger me? HYPOCRITICAL LOOSUH!

You spineless minnow. You make a claim that I'm making stuff up (Powell visiting the Romanian politician). Then instead of apologizing for being your typical colassal douchebag self, you neg me for giving you an article that stated outright that Powell had admitted to visiting her a few times since leaving office and that his stated reasoning was to help her with her career.

YOU ARE A FUCKING TOOL.

The article again btw:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/colin_foreign_affair_ldP4W3yPsexfpzxCpHfBdL

Forum List

Back