college allows you too...

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Work for people like me and people with experience hands on with ideas and true work ethic who never needed degrees or college. To make a living.

The self-employed. Hey, if you want to go to college to work for some who has say over your life and owe 100000 by aLL means go for it.

Can you become a doctor without college?
Can you become a scientist without college?
Can you become an engineer without college?

I have a lot of bad things to say about the state of our college system, but it is generally good for our society.

Work for people like me and people with experience hands on with ideas and true work ethic who never needed degrees or college. To make a living.

The self-employed. Hey, if you want to go to college to work for some who has say over your life and owe 100000 by aLL means go for it.

I sure would love to be operated on by a self-taught eye surgeon. Or to drive on a bridge designed on a self-taught engineer. Or, to buy some software from a self-taught coder.

Some jobs don't require a degree, true. But I sure prefer someone with an education for most important things.

college allows you too much time to party.
College allows you too much time read books.
College allows you too many opportunities for hangovers.

Even anti-education Republicans admitted that an education gives one the opportunities necessary to make more money.

And, its just plain satisfying.

A college degree only increases the amount you can charge, versus labor only...when self employed....

Judicial review

About your subject title ...

Grade school/middle school teaches the difference between to, too and two.
A CEO don't need no edumacation....

And heck, since he's got a job, selling vacuums, door-to-door, he's his own boss, at the top of his game, so why would he want or need an education?

Only "loosers" work to get ahead, right?

(Good for your son.)

College allows you to properly use to, too, and two.

Actually, grade school allows that.

Well, at one time it did.

Today, two years of free community college are needed to meet that goal too.

Can you become a doctor without college?
Can you become a scientist without college?
Can you become an engineer without college?

I have a lot of bad things to say about the state of our college system, but it is generally good for our society.

You know how many self taught employees out there that were forced to go back to school due to the false perception that a degree was needed? Try every industry.

Scientists - Who the fuck cares to be one. They can't predict nature anyways. Fucking useless.
Doctors - Rare breed.
Engineer - cool

I'm not denying that all college degrees are non necessity, but the reality is most are. Also, when you go to college you will be working for "the man", another words you will be an employee. Are you happy with being someones subject or being controlled? No thank you. I'll be my future wifes bitch, but no one els's.

Judicial review

And heck, since he's got a job, selling vacuums, door-to-door, he's his own boss, at the top of his game, so why would he want or need an education?

Only "loosers" work to get ahead, right?

(Good for your son.)

Wow, we actually agree. :) Work ethic and listening and experience trump school all day long. College Graduates start at the bottom anyways with $100,000 in debt to go along with it.

Well, at one time it did.

Today, two years of free community college are needed to meet that goal too.

I think I'm responsible for my English teachers sudden death from heart attack.

Even anti-education Republicans admitted that an education gives one the opportunities necessary to make more money.

And, its just plain satisfying.

No they are just pussies that want a 9 - 4 job to go home and screw off. Republicans need to push for entrepreneurship, strong work ethic, getting in and out of school quicker, technical colleges etc.. That my friends is how to solve and end to poverty and minorities as we know them.

Judicial review

You can most certainly get to the top by not going to college. Just higher someone to do your work for you that has and pay them a fraction of your salary as compensation. They are the owners bitches.

Judicial review

You can most certainly get to the top by not going to college. Just higher someone to do your work for you that has and pay them a fraction of your salary as compensation. They are the owners bitches.

"higher"??

Even if you had not already been caught in so many lies, even if you had not already admitted to being a chronic and habitual liar, your own posts say much more than you intended.

Forum List

Back