College kids "offended" by U.S. flag...trickle-down from Democrats?

[

Patriotism has no relationship to flag waving, just like bible thumping has no relationship to Christianity. I know that's a bit to abstract for the idiot fringe, but one cannot be a real American or a real Christian if they are racists, misogynists and bigots who hate those who simply disagree with them.
Would you care to define what a "real" American is, or a "real "Christian is since you seem to have appointed yourself as our national and religious arbitrator?

That guy doesn't have the credibility to judge a mouse maze-race.

I'm your racist, misogynist bigot. Step up in my face and see what happens to ya.

I'm telling you right now: Fuck you, leftist. You got nothing on me. Nothing.

I do have something on you, I'm not a punk, I have a triple digit IQ, and it's in a 6'2" 234 pound frame.

The fucks I give are zero.

Personally I think you're bullshittin.

That would not deter my average man-sized ass from knocking you the fuck out, I'll tell you that.

You are a punk, and a bullshitter, and a leftist.

Your theories are bad and you should feel bad.

Bitch, I've knocked out 6'6" motherfuckers, it's all about temple or jaw, baby.

Won't say I "ain't skeered" but I ain't runnin, ever. I'm fightin' before flightin'

You have zero credibility you leftist tard. Let's see a show of hands.

How credible is Wry Catcher? Not at all.

PS: Your IQ is sub-150 and I can tell that.

Furthermore, who's trying to be a bully? Isn't there some kind of leftist campaign against bullying?

Yeah, I have a solution for bullies. Stick them in the nose as hard as you can and keep swinging and aiming for the jaw or temple.

Last edited:
The UNM Residence Hall Handbook stipulates that “room decorations are to be in the interior of your room and may not extend into public spaces."

US flags are not decorations.

Patriotism has no relationship to flag waving, just like bible thumping has no relationship to Christianity. I know that's a bit to abstract for the idiot fringe, but one cannot be a real American or a real Christian if they are racists, misogynists and bigots who hate those who simply disagree with them.

Just how does the display of an American flag denote racism, misogyny or being a bigot? Further, why should hatred of the American flag be tolerated simply because these kids disagree?

The UNM Residence Hall Handbook stipulates that “room decorations are to be in the interior of your room and may not extend into public spaces."

US flags are not decorations.

[

Would you care to define what a "real" American is, or a "real "Christian is since you seem to have appointed yourself as our national and religious arbitrator?

I'm your racist, misogynist bigot. Step up in my face and see what happens to ya.

I do have something on you, I'm not a punk, I have a triple digit IQ, and it's in a 6'2" 234 pound frame.

That would not deter my average man-sized ass from knocking you the fuck out, I'll tell you that.

Won't say I "ain't skeered" but I ain't runnin, ever. I'm fightin' before flightin'

Furthermore, who's trying to be a bully? Isn't there some kind of leftist campaign against bullying?

Yeah, I have a solution for bullies. Stick them in the nose as hard as you can and keep swinging and aiming for the jaw or temple.

Good, I don't care how many fucks you give.

[giving fucks
?, does that mean you're a whore and not a prostitute?]

Nor do I care what you want to believe (notice, I didn't write want to think). You've proved to be a punk, I dealt with too many punks during my career to worry about one more childish fantasy of bravado. Punks are good at that, only when locked in a cage, or hiding behind a keyboard.

Have a nice day Mr. Mitty.

[

[giving fucks

Nor do I care what you want to believe (notice, I didn't write want to think). You've proved to be a punk, I dealt with too many punks during my career to worry about one more childish fantasy of bravado. Punks are good at that, only when locked in a cage, or hiding behind a keyboard.

Fuck you, I hope your leftist shill meager-ass check dries up when they're kicked to the dustbin of irrelevancy.

You may have to get a real job, then.

FYI: You can make more money having a real job than trolling message boards. ;)

[giving fucks

Fuck you, I hope your leftist shill meager-ass check dries up when they're kicked to the dustbin of irrelevancy.

Sorry Mary, I retired over a decade ago, and I receive a retirement based on 3%@50; I worked 32 years and retired with management benefits which added 8 weeks to my final annual compensation (it included the sale of unused vacation, unused management leave, and the Ventura Decision).

[giving fucks

Sorry Mary, I retired over a decade ago, and I receive a retirement based on 3%@50; I worked 32 years and retired with management benefits which added 8 weeks to my final annual compensation (it included the sale of unused vacation, unused management leave, and the Ventura Decision).

P.S. My wife and I receive lifetime medical too.

[giving fucks

Or so you just made up.

Yet your posting history says: "paid shill" and "Momma's basement"

Men who had much to lose fought, bled, and died for America.

Not to have Americans enslaved by leftist overlords.

PS: All of them and their offspring know how to shoot. ;)

Last edited:
[

Or more like this...

hqdefault.jpg

If you are going to bullshit people, try not to overdo it. and 100 IQ is "triple digit" and basically means you are marginally smarter than average.

Follow me here; so these little whackos many going to school for free and or subsidized by the American taxpayer are offended by the U.S. flag....a flag that among other things represents liberty, freedom and the very opportunity they are capitalizing on. WOW!
Liberals are doing an amazing job programming these retarded kids to think and become fragile un-American's....they should be very proud. Is this just another reminder that maybe we have become a bit to "DIVERSE"?
(Notice the SUPER nut-job at 1:52 in the video...think she / he / it is Republican?)

UC Davis Student Senate Votes To Make American Flag Optional At Meetings

Just another bullshit story:
UPDATE: UNM student told to remove American flag from dorm window

Generation snowflake's heads are fucked up. It's not even funny.

If they don't like our flag, they are free to move to the country of their choice, this is America, get out if it bothers you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does this retarded shit seem to spread like wildfire? Are there really that many kids with daddy issues these days?
It seems like just yesterday we and government encouraged patriotism, American pride and the display of our flag. I remember when the most patriotic were the most respected.

The commies in academia are the ones who spread it. These kids are all brainwashed. All their ideas and opinions are spoon fed to them in public universities. The academy is a fifth column intent on destroying America. It must be taken off the government teat.

Follow me here; so these little whackos many going to school for free and or subsidized by the American taxpayer are offended by the U.S. flag....a flag that among other things represents liberty, freedom and the very opportunity they are capitalizing on. WOW!
Liberals are doing an amazing job programming these retarded kids to think and become fragile un-American's....they should be very proud. Is this just another reminder that maybe we have become a bit to "DIVERSE"?
(Notice the SUPER nut-job at 1:52 in the video...think she / he / it is Republican?)

Generation snowflake's heads are fucked up. It's not even funny.

If they don't like our flag, they are free to move to the country of their choice, this is America, get out if it bothers you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does this retarded shit seem to spread like wildfire? Are there really that many kids with daddy issues these days?
It seems like just yesterday we and government encouraged patriotism, American pride and the display of our flag. I remember when the most patriotic were the most respected.

The commies in academia are the ones who spread it. These kids are all brainwashed. All their ideas and opinions are spoon fed to them in public universities. The academy is a fifth column intent on destroying America. It must be taken off the government teat.

Amen to that!

I don't mean Military Academy.

It should be optional whether or not they respect their country just as it should be optional as to who We, the People give our tax dollars or low-interest college loans. In this case, they can foot their own tuition.

God Bless America!

It should be optional whether or not they respect their country just as it should be optional as to who We, the People give our tax dollars or low-interest college loans. In this case, they can foot their own tuition.

God Bless America!

We also shouldn't be forced to subsidize their tuition.

[giving fucks

Or so you just made up.

My mother passed away in 2008. Leave her and my family out of your bullshit. But in doing so you've proved my assessment that you are nothing more than a punk.

You think that's trying to be insulting? Wrong, you cocksuck!

I have not yet begun to insult you. (Except for maybe about 2-3x so far)

There's a buttload more where that came from, baby.\

Most certainly deserved as well.

lol

There is literally nothing you could ever insult me with. But please, by all means, give it your best shot you fucking zero. I've never seen so many empty words on a screen as I do when reading your personality-free posts.

^ Has the gall to call anybody "personality free" while espousing leftist PC lockstep principles 24/7/365.

You goose-stepping goose turd, you haven't had an original thought since Obama was elected, 9 years ago.

Probably the ones you had before that could be counted on a single hand.

Here's one of my thoughts:

You're a vile, mindless, soulless, leftist cretin douche.

OMG! You just called me some really bad names! I'm crushed! Maybe I'll cleverly figure out a way to get you back by starting a poll for "biggest meanest poopie head" and I'll put your name on it, but leave mine out! Then I'll vote for you! You'll probably win, and then I'll get my revenge!

You're an empty shill with no heart and no original thought, and that's all you'll ever be.

Aim high! :badgrin:

We'll see what you post tomorrow after getting your leftist talking points.

Will be same as all the other leftist shills,without a doubt.

Wow! You're on a roll with your insults! You're like an insulting MACHINE! You give Triumph the insulting dog a run for his money! Wow! Better not mess with you! You've got insults for days! It's really impressive, and terrifying!

[giving fucks

Or so you just made up.

My mother passed away in 2008. Leave her and my family out of your bullshit. But in doing so you've proved my assessment that you are nothing more than a punk.

Riiight, nice attempt to make something that's not into something that's against the rules. :badgrin:

You're a majorly disingenuous fuckwit. :D

I enlisted in the Navy in 1967, served aboard our surface force and when called to GQ's served as a projectile man in a 5" naval gun. In my other career I was trained in MAB and small arms, quarterly qualified on the range, and on my agencies use of force policy.

So Mary, tell me which branch of our armed forces allowed you to serve. Or did you follow in Trump's footsteps and decided it was better for you to send other people kids into harms way?

I enlisted in the Navy in 1967, served aboard our surface force and when called to GQ's served as a projectile man in a 5" naval gun. In my other career I was trained in MAB and small arms and quarterly qualified on the range, and on my agencies use of force policy.

So Mary, tell me which branch of our armed forces allowed you to serve. Or did you follow in Trump's footsteps and decided it was better for you to send other people kids into harms way?

Tell me more about how proficient you are with a rifle and hand to hand combat.

Forum List

Back