College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......
It is offensive if it looks like your signature line or the image in the link, as I'm sure the creators intended it to be.

No one is going anywhere, no one is going to stop worshipping as they see fit, or wearing hijab, making salat or any of the other things about Islam & Muslims that gets under your skin. Don't like it? You get the fk out of my country.

Muslims have never assimilated well...never in history, true fact
Assuming you mean become white washed by assimilate why would someone want or need to assimilate?
I believe the FATHER of the American Progressive party had assimilation correct. You want to come here and enjoy our benefits you....

theodore-roosevelts-ideas-on-immigrants-and-being-an-american-in-10981950.png
God it must hurt to be that stupid. How do you know that we weren't here first?
Your people weren't smart enough to be here first, and if you were you killed your factions off with your silly jihad

So what do you think? Anyone lose friend or family, and still give a damn about Muslim invaders being kept out by Trumps ban?

imagine.jpg
I think you should stop whining. You think you can do that?
And I think you should be gang raped by some Muslim clerics....but you probably already have
Only in your sexual fantasies. the problem is no one asked what you think. You on the other hand did ask.
Well my little Jihad friend, perhaps they would like this one?

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443040337.jpg

You see what is offensive to a very small minority in this country. Is an outrage to the majority!
If youre outraged then get the fuck out of my country.

Doesnt really matter. It could be one Muslim and the posters still have to go.

That's a big no actually.

Ripon College‏ @riponcollege 6h6 hours ago
Ripon College encourages an environment for free speech and civil dialogue on our campus. The YAF posters are not, and have never been, banned.
Read em and weep.

College rules that conservative group’s 9/11 memorial posters are offensive and upsetting to Muslims

...and during the Tuesday meeting, administrators reportedly implied that the group would not be able to hang the posters this year, even if they were to be modified to reflect terrorist acts not perpetrated by Islamic radicalists.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You’re a moron
9/11 isn't even mentioned....just some faces with flags painted on them....how is that a 9/11 memorial?

That's not the poster.
this is the poster.

terror-poster.jpg

Ripon College encourages an environment for free speech and civil dialogue on our campus. The YAF posters are not, and have never been, banned.
Read em and weep.

College rules that conservative group’s 9/11 memorial posters are offensive and upsetting to Muslims

...and during the Tuesday meeting, administrators reportedly implied that the group would not be able to hang the posters this year, even if they were to be modified to reflect terrorist acts not perpetrated by Islamic radicalists.

Weird, my post is from today and yours was from Tuesday. You lose.

Read em and weep.

Your post doesnt say anything. Thats why the YAF is whining. They were told they couldnt put up inflammatory posters. I win.

Read em and weep.

Your post doesnt say anything. Thats why the YAF is whining. They were told they couldnt put up inflammatory posters. I win.

It says the posters were never banned. A committee didn't like it, big difference.

Oh noooo, I was just told today that because slavery was so long ago that even mentioning it is RACIST so I would imagine that would also include being impolite enough to mention something as distasteful as Klu Klux Klown cross burnings that originated more than 100 years ago (I need an eye rolling emoji)

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back