College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443040337.jpg

Please let this be offensive to the religion of peace!

Everyone of these guys will claim to be a christian.

20170814T0823-0650-CNS-WHITE-NATIONALISTS-RALLY-VIRGINIA_1.jpg

Why are you defending Muslims, they enslaved more Blacks, than Whites did.
You sound like an idiot. Do you really want an answer or are you just being your usual stupid self?

African refugees still say today that Muslim Arabs are more racist than White Europeans are towards them.

You must be very dumb, if you find Islam to be your ally.

Doesnt really matter. It could be one Muslim and the posters still have to go.

That's a big no actually.

Ripon College‏ @riponcollege 6h6 hours ago
Ripon College encourages an environment for free speech and civil dialogue on our campus. The YAF posters are not, and have never been, banned.
Read em and weep.

College rules that conservative group’s 9/11 memorial posters are offensive and upsetting to Muslims

...and during the Tuesday meeting, administrators reportedly implied that the group would not be able to hang the posters this year, even if they were to be modified to reflect terrorist acts not perpetrated by Islamic radicalists.

Weird, my post is from today and yours was from Tuesday. You lose.
Your post doesnt say anything. Thats why the YAF is whining. They were told they couldnt put up inflammatory posters. I win.

It says the posters were never banned. A committee didn't like it, big difference.
Thats not what the YAF says.

Oh my gosh, how will I ever sleep tonight knowing SassyIrishLass is having delusions of me getting eaten alive and then losing interest.

You're still uninformed and ignorant on this topic.

There are several over the counter sleep aids, maybe a better pillow?
LOL, well thank you for the suggestions but I'm doing okay, especially after some of the messages I've received over the past few days.

You sound like an idiot. Do you really want an answer or are you just being your usual stupid self?

African refugees still say today that Muslim Arabs are more racist than White Europeans are towards them.

Only someone that is ignorant of Islam would think that. You do realize the first person to call Muslims to prayer was a Black man right?

Only someone that is ignorant of Islam would think that. You do realize the first person to call Muslims to prayer was a Black man right?

You do realize the first person to call Blacks as hardly Human, and as being faithful slaves was a Muslim North-African Arab named Ibn Khaldūn

TD made an profoundly ignorant comment. There are plenty of different ethnicities that call themselves hyphenated americans
The key being hyphenated. If that's how you see yourself, than you're not a real AMERICAN.
Says who?
Common sense and the 50% of the population with it. You reveal your loyalties with this one simple test.
Common sense is a fallacy. Common sense is only shared with those you associate with. So sticking your finger in your nose could be common sense for someone like you but not to me. My common sense says I could care less if people call themselves hyphenated americans. They are still americans if they reside in america.

You do realize the first person to call Blacks as hardly Human, and as being faithful slaves was a Muslim North-African Arab named Ibn Khaldūn
You do realize the first people to call Blacks chattel were white christians right?

You do realize the first people to call Blacks chattel were white christians right?

The Portuguese started the Atlantic Slave Trade, and also took the most Black slaves in that trade.

They are also hardly even White, in the first place.

Actually, they're more like Arabs in their phenotype, come to think of it.

I think the school made good suggestions, mentioning school shootings, which relate more closely to the student body. I do think including 9/11 pictures is fine, just not balanced.

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg
College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

I'm a sixth generation, 57 year old natural born US citizen.
I'm offended that the US Government allowed 9/11 to happen.
Surly I can't be the only one?

Well, I see not a soul touched that one.

Why in Hell did G W Bush & his posse 'allow' 9/11?

Bush & the GOP own 9/11. Great job azzholes.

The Portuguese started the Atlantic Slave Trade, and also took the most Black slaves in that trade.

They are also hardly even White, in the first place.

Actually, they're more like Arabs in their phenotype, come to think of it.
The Portuguese are white and they were following the papal bull. Youre thoughts on their phenotype dont apply.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You’re a moron
9/11 isn't even mentioned....just some faces with flags painted on them....how is that a 9/11 memorial?

That's not the poster.
this is the poster.

terror-poster.jpg
Still not seeing any "9/11 Memorial" on it

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You’re a moron
9/11 isn't even mentioned....just some faces with flags painted on them....how is that a 9/11 memorial?

That's not the poster.
this is the poster.

terror-poster.jpg
Still not seeing any "9/11 Memorial" on it
No one does. Thats why it had to come down. It was just an attack on Islam.

Forum List

Back