College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.

Like the endless "attempts" of religious bigotry the left displays on a daily basis towards Christians ?
christians are such innocent victims.

How is this a memorial poster? It seems simply to be an attempt at religious bigotry put up by people who are cheap at best.

If the people who are responsible for these posters are to be termed "conservative," it adds considerable fuel to the idea that "conservatives" are just trash.
You’re a moron
9/11 isn't even mentioned....just some faces with flags painted on them....how is that a 9/11 memorial?
I didn’t say it was.

Bullshit, the poster still says nothing about Islam or any other religion. And did you notice that YAF said RADICAL Islam?
Surely you realize that to most of the bigots there is no difference - hell they were physically attacking Sikhs based on nothing more than the turbans they wear reminded them of Bin Laden.

You cannot rely on people who are that stupid to not cause harm to others.

The poster doesn't say anything about any religion.
Bullshit. Its all about Islam.

“Just as remembrances of horrific events carried out in the name of Nazism or Communism include honoring other victims of those ideological treacheries, so does the remembrance of the attacks carried out by radical Islamists on September 11, 2001,”
-YAF

Bullshit, the poster still says nothing about Islam or any other religion. And did you notice that YAF said RADICAL Islam?
Are you stupid or is someone paying you to appear stupid? Islam is a religion dummy and I got the quote from the article.

Islam is the religion, not radical Islam or Islamic terrorism. That's the distinction and is what the poster addresses.
Thats what I said. Islam is the religion. Using adjectives doesnt change that point. This fool ghostrider claimed he never mentioned Islam.

No a fact that makes you feel uncomfortable therefire you are offended poor lammy pie
Projecting your insecurities onto others does you no good. Your fucking poster is offensive because it intentionally generates hostility and animus to a segment of the population based on their religion, individuals who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

That is why the school made them remove it.

When it comes, and it will come, the backlash against all things PC is going to ugly in a beautiful sort of way.

Neither have you....see how this works?

You'll get eaten alive on here. I'm already losing interest in your nonsense
Oh my gosh, how will I ever sleep tonight knowing SassyIrishLass is having delusions of me getting eaten alive and then losing interest.

You're still uninformed and ignorant on this topic.

How many Muslims attend this Ripon College? They mention 10% African American in school of 800, so I am guessing what? Five Muslims?

Oh my gosh, how will I ever sleep tonight knowing SassyIrishLass is having delusions of me getting eaten alive and then losing interest.

You're still uninformed and ignorant on this topic.

There are several over the counter sleep aids, maybe a better pillow?

So what do you think? Anyone lose friend or family, and still give a damn about Muslim invaders being kept out by Trumps ban?

imagine.jpg
Still counting using your fingers and toes then?

Forum List

Back