College says 9/11 memorial posters offensive to Muslim students

fact-checking-your-islamophobic-memes-391-body-image-1443040337.jpg

Please let this be offensive to the religion of peace!

Everyone of these guys will claim to be a christian.

20170814T0823-0650-CNS-WHITE-NATIONALISTS-RALLY-VIRGINIA_1.jpg
Remember. Jews will not replace them.

College Says 9/11 Memorial Posters ‘Offensive’ to Muslim Students

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.
------------------------------------

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg
Was anybody else offended watching the Twin Towers falling?

A college has ruled that 9/11 memorial posters put up by a conservative group are offensive to Muslim students.

If you are offended get the fk out, Don't like it don't look at it. You skanks are not going to turn our Country into the shit hold you left or your parents left, you will not make our rights and freedoms come forth GTF.......

Of course.

Nawww, I think they all danced for joy esp. when they leanred how many loser Americans ( no they weren't losers in our eyes but they were in the eyes of ALLAH) were killed in it. wink , wink.

Not me. I was fascinated. I was thinking the whole time, "how did Dubya fuck this one up"

upload_2018-8-30_17-38-43.png

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Because they know that day is pure BS and done as an inside job.

HOW IN THE HELL CAN SOME FORMER CIA AGENT, sitting in the sands of a dessert in the middle of no where rig up and corridinate three flights to attack America .

That's how dumbass the public is on this.

OSAM BIN LAIDEN was a gawd dam CIA AGENT it's been proven and it's documented problem is black ops play the fall guys often black ops aren't always trackable, black ops they are everything you think they aren't. If you know anything about it that is.

Nawww, I think they all danced for joy esp. when they leanred how many loser Americans ( no they weren't losers in our eyes but they were in the eyes of ALLAH) were killed in it. wink , wink.
Come on. You guys cant tell me you were surprised right? I mean maybe surprised at the scope and scale but you had to know that fucking around in other countries was someday going to come back and bite the US in the ass right?

Come on. You guys cant tell me you were surprised right? I mean maybe surprised at the scope and scale but you had to know that fucking around in other countries was someday going to come back and bite the US in the ass right?

karma is a B * * * *

They are peaceful and will saw your head off if you don’t agree.

Not me. I was fascinated. I was thinking the whole time, "how did Dubya fuck this one up"

You were "fascinated" watching 3,000 AMERICANS DIE, African?
Yep. It was unreal to me that the US was so arrogant in their assumption this could not possibly happen. I mean what the fuck made them think these people were not going to retaliate?
Yeah, we should all know Muslims will murder millions if given the chance.

Let's see the DEMOCRATIC KKK MARCH was what 50 or more years ago. The slimebucket Muslim with the Christian head in his hand was sometim9 during this decade....you lose!
Thats a conservative KKK march from last year you dummy.
Where are the severed heads of blacks and Jews?...

You were "fascinated" watching 3,000 AMERICANS DIE, African?
Yep. It was unreal to me that the US was so arrogant in their assumption this could not possibly happen. I mean what the fuck made them think these people were not going to retaliate?
Yeah, we should all know Muslims will murder millions if given the chance.
If you dont fuck with them they wont fuck with you. Thats pretty universal for all humans. Well some of them.

Ripon College 'Bias Protocol Board' Rules Against YAF's 9/11: Never Forget Posters | Young America's Foundation

A school official said the posters create an “environment” where “students from a Muslim background would feel singled out” or “harassed,” according to the recording.

LOL, phuck American students though huh. They don't count

What about a student who might have lost a brother or sister on 911 ........ Oh never mind them lets just not have it up because it offends the Muslims...

Let's see the DEMOCRATIC KKK MARCH was what 50 or more years ago. The slimebucket Muslim with the Christian head in his hand was sometim9 during this decade....you lose!
Thats a conservative KKK march from last year you dummy.
Where are the severed heads of blacks and Jews?...
These are white guys without the law on their side. They dont really want the trouble thats going to be involved with collecting the heads of Black guys.

Forum List

Back