College student hoping to open up

Mostly, you reap what you sow

If you act respectful you will be treated with respect
If you come to throw shit at the other side, they will respond in kind
Yep. Like when they start, I don’t pretend to be mature. I give it right back. It can be irritating and it can be fun. If you prefer a more civilized and more adult conversation, don’t follow my lead. 😎

Hi, everyone! I'm a conservative college student looking for a place where I can open up about my un-PC views without getting hated on.

Welcome Belle, but you are a few years late here. Already, ODanny the head snowflake here hiding under the altered alias of McRib, has called you a snowflake just because you said you were conservative! We are hiring anti-American subversive zealots now to mod the team and if you say anything too conservative, your views will be trucked right off into the Conspiracy Forum! At least that seems to be my impression of the place now based on observation and experience. YMMV.

Hi, everyone! I'm a conservative college student looking for a place where I can open up about my un-PC views without getting hated on.
Coffee Smiley GIF - Coffee Smiley Coffee For You GIFs

When you come on the board, you present a board persona

Some want to appear to be intellectual
Some want to be funny
Some want to engage in respectful discourse
Some want to just act like assholes

Choose your poison
Sweetie, it is QUITE possible to be a funny intellectual asshole entirely disinterested in respectful discourse.

Welcome Belle, but you are a few years late here. Already, ODanny the head snowflake here hiding under the altered alias of McRib, has called you a snowflake just because you said you were conservative! We are hiring anti-American subversive zealots now to mod the team and if you say anything too conservative, your views will be trucked right off into the Conspiracy Forum! At least that seems to be my impression of the place now based on observation and experience. YMMV.
Thanks for the warning. I guess we'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back