College student hoping to open up

Welcome to USMB< proudbelle. Hope you enjoy the boards.

We're survivors here. Being "hated on" is viewed as a badge. :thanks:
Thanks for the warning. So far I've seen some weirdness, but lots more friendly people than I'm used to.

Welcome. Enjoy feeling superior to the marxist parasites. It really is the main reason to come here. It's a fun place to watch (from a safe distance) groveling, needy, substandard units eat the corn out of Josef Stolen's stools for an extra bowl of rice.

It's ok to shit on these animals, in fact, it's encouraged. You're Amber Heard.... the communists are the bedsheets. Capiche?

Hi, everyone! I'm a conservative college student looking for a place where I can open up about my un-PC views without getting hated on.

Well, most of the "hate" on here is just political bantering between "enemies". LOL

Some people might go a bit overboard, but it's all fun in the end.

If you can "take" as well as you can "give", then you'll be ok!!

I'm new here. I don't post a lot, but I do read many posts. What I have found is that about 80% of the nonsense comes from just a very few posters. They know who they are, and you will likely learn who they are quickly. If you can effectively sift through, dismiss and essentially roll your eyes at these individuals, you will surely be enlightened. Much truth is told here that is not told in places where truth is not allowed....You proved that you know what a woman is..I applaud you for that, and I hope that truth will guide your path forward.

Last edited:
Thanks! I hope I do, but I'd also need to find some courage before I use that ammo lol.

Just stay away from the ideological buffoonery. All you need are facts, not sloganeering rubbish. And welcome. I'm a 'paleo-liberal'; if you're a real conservative we probably have more in common than differences.

Guess I can't define it, but my dick knows for sure.

Mod Edit -- I know folks need constant reminders -- but Introductions is in Zone1 on USMB. We give you slack -- but not THIS much. Hang on Sloopy
Lol..................Does this have anything to do with my USMB 7 day vacation I came back from

Boy I'm on the poppie list.Oh well.......

You should be ok on here, the Lefties have their tampons shoved in.

Mod Edit -- Again, Intro forum is Zone1. Stop short of stuff like this. Captain Caveman
The Mod is right, Captain. You know damn well you should have wrote:
"You should be OK on here, the Lefties have their feminine hygiene products shoved in".

Forum List

Back