🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Colorado 4th grader brings legally purchased pot to sell at school

kids already use it dumbass....ill tell you what....you make the most dangerous one out there, Alcohol, Illegal....and you make the most addicting one and the one that has been proven to slowly kill you, Cigarets, illegal....and i will join with you and be behind keeping Pot illegal....until then, stick your hypocrisy where the Sun dont shine....

I've said it a million times, I'll try again.

I KNOW KIDS ALREADY USE IT !!
I KNOW ALCOHOL IS A PROBLEM !!
I KNOW CIGARETTES ARE A PROBLEM !!

So because these drugs that cause society a myriad of problems are already legal, then who cares if we add another abused one to the mix ?

Do we send the Andrea Doria to rescue the survivors of the Titanic ?

The point here, is availability.

Yes some kids already smoke pot, yes some kids already drink alcohol, but once you legalize this crap everywhere, kids will have thousands of times the opportunity to come across it than they already did before.

This story here, the grandparents (probably loser hippies) left it laying out and a 4th grader comes across it. A 4th grader ! What's that, an 8 or 9 year old ?

As pot is slowly legalized everywhere, you'll see this story in many different forms repeated over and over.

and ill say it again.....when people start taking Alcohol and Cigarets as seriously as they are now looking at Pot and actually act on those 2...ill be against legalizing the stuff....but because all the hypocrites out there who drink and smoke will never let that happen.....deal with it....

Your logic is completely flawed, but whatever, there's no use in arguing with you.

Bravo America, you stupid slacker-fucks !
As pot is slowly legalized everywhere, you'll see this story in many different forms repeated over and over.

Yes, we'll see those stories over and over, and not because it's anything new, but because agenda driven media businesses will report the living shit out of it. And the dummies who eat that shit up will... well, eat that shit up.

Bravo dummy, you duped fool.

Potheads are killing themselves off, the problem is, it isn't happening fast enough.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#Mi1EedQ

Of greater concern was the high death rate. One in four of the patients with cardiovascular complications died, said the researchers.

The analysis also found that the percentage of reported cardiovascular complications more than tripled from 2006 to 2010.

"The general public thinks marijuana is harmless, but information revealing the potential health dangers of marijuana use needs to be disseminated to the public, policymakers and healthcare providers," said lead author Emilie Jouanjus, a medical faculty member at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Toulouse in Toulouse, France.

"There is now compelling evidence on the growing risk of marijuana-associated adverse cardiovascular effects, especially in young people," Jouanjus said.

Children will never get marijuana. It's against the law.

4th Graders cannot legally purchase pot. Nor can they purchase a gun, cigarettes or alchohol.

It is up to resposible adults to keep them out of the hands of children

yea they aint supposed to get alcohol and guns too.....you are a dipshit Katz....anyone tell you that today?....if not....there it is....

So let's add one more problem to the mix. Brilliant !
So you are saying legal guns and alcohol are problems, and making pot legal is adding another one.

Why not just address all three problems then?

Because, we are in that once in a lifetime crucial period with pot.
We are at the dawn of legalization, once it becomes legal in all states, there won't be any going back, and we'll be forever stuck with the negative ramifications of the product being so much more available, just like alcohol, just like cigarettes, just like guns.

No one is saying keeping pot illegal, will keep it out of the hands of kids. I'm talking about availability, and once it's legal everywhere, kids are going to be exposed to it, much much more than they are now.

There will be an increase in use, abuse, intoxication, impaired driving, etc.

If the pot belonged to the child's parents and the child took it to school without their parents' permission, this should teach their parents how to keep what means enough to them out of their child's reach.

God bless you and the child always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If the pot belonged to the child's parents and the child took it to school without their parents' permission, this should teach their parents how to keep what means enough to them out of their child's reach.

Holly

You would hope, but then maybe the parents, or grandparents were stoned and the kids could do whatever they wanted.

Holly

You would hope, but then maybe the parents, or grandparents were stoned and the kids could do whatever they wanted.

You could say the same about the parents, or grandparents being drunk.

yea they aint supposed to get alcohol and guns too.....you are a dipshit Katz....anyone tell you that today?....if not....there it is....

So let's add one more problem to the mix. Brilliant !

Seriously, you people are utter morons if you cannot see that once this crap is legalized everywhere, use by kids will increase dramatically. Since the availability will increase, use will as well.

Great move Colorado and Washington, and the other 48 states to soon follow !

It's bad enough alcohol is everywhere, so hey, let's make sure we get another drug mainstreamed to go along with it.

Bravo America, you stupid slacker-fucks !

Liberals are consistent. They do want to repeal the age restrictions from alcohol. The kids may as well be both drunk and stoned. Just to keep it equal and fair.

and conservatives dont want to roll back the drinking age?....you better go and do some research...just in the threads here there are many on the right who feel if you can serve and fight in a war at 18 you should be able to drink.....

Dude, even I could tell that was sarcasm.

But if you're just reacting the reputation that precedes Katzndouche I guess I can understand.

when it comes to this type of stuff....Katz is someone who just walked out of a screening of "Reefer Madness" and is saying....."see?....did i not tell you how that shit is?.....see what pot does to you?....one puff and you are addicted"....

Holly

You could say the same about the parents, or grandparents being drunk.

Bait alert.

I've said it a million times, I'll try again.

I KNOW KIDS ALREADY USE IT !!
I KNOW ALCOHOL IS A PROBLEM !!
I KNOW CIGARETTES ARE A PROBLEM !!

So because these drugs that cause society a myriad of problems are already legal, then who cares if we add another abused one to the mix ?

Do we send the Andrea Doria to rescue the survivors of the Titanic ?

The point here, is availability.

Yes some kids already smoke pot, yes some kids already drink alcohol, but once you legalize this crap everywhere, kids will have thousands of times the opportunity to come across it than they already did before.

This story here, the grandparents (probably loser hippies) left it laying out and a 4th grader comes across it. A 4th grader ! What's that, an 8 or 9 year old ?

and ill say it again.....when people start taking Alcohol and Cigarets as seriously as they are now looking at Pot and actually act on those 2...ill be against legalizing the stuff....but because all the hypocrites out there who drink and smoke will never let that happen.....deal with it....

Your logic is completely flawed, but whatever, there's no use in arguing with you.
why?.....because you do some drinking and dont want to lose that right?...

Who cares, It's the parent's responsibility not the government's to keep drugs away from their children.

Actually I do not drink, and if up to me alcohol would be illegal.

Actually I do not drink, and if up to me alcohol would be illegal.

What gives you the right to tell others whether they can drink, smoke or stick needles in their arms.

Government stay the hell out of my life.

We don't need laws preventing the buying and selling of drugs.

We need stricter laws in regards to there abuses.

Yup. Just like beer.

And one of the key reasons they drink beer, is due to the availability.

But hey, maybe one of your grandkids will be one of the recipients of the increase in pot induced car accidents.

Pot Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving Deaths - NBC News

Cannabinol, a remnant of marijuana, was found in 12.2 percent of those deceased drivers during 2010, (up from 4.2 percent in 1999). Pot was the most common non-alcoholic drug detected by those toxicology screenings.

“The increased availability of marijuana and increased acceptance of marijuana use” are fueling the higher rate of cannabinol found in dead drivers, Li told NBC News.

I don't think you understand the statistics you are quoting.

If I smoke on July 1st, then get into a car accident on July 15 l will still test positive for Cannabinol.

That doesn't mean i was driving while high.

Forum List

Back