Colorado baker told to bake that cake

I'm sorry your learning disability makes it impossible for you to get the point. SCOTUS can't rule in favor of the Baker because then EVERY law could be challenged on religious grounds.
That's what I thought. You didn't even read, much less understand, what you were responding to. Can't really go anywhere from there. I was saying nothing about religious anything. Maybe you mixed my post up with another.

Or maybe you're ignorant fucking troll. :dunno:

That's what I thought. You didn't even read, much less understand, what you were responding to. Can't really go anywhere from there. I was saying nothing about religious anything. Maybe you mixed my post up with another.

Or maybe you're ignorant fucking troll.
But that's what's being argued in this case.

Nobody is arguing you have a right to refuse service to gays because you think the butt sex is icky.

They are claiming that it makes baby Jesus cry, so you should refuse.

Do try to keep up, we know you are a little slow.

Now they can have their cake and eat it too!
I was somewhat surprised....it was a pleasant one.

I agree with it but I'm a pessimist at heart.

So now nationwide we don't have to act in defiance of our morality that stems from our religious views.

We don't force Muslims or Jews to eat pork products like a ham sandwich....so we don't force Christians, Muslims, or Jews to endorse LGBTQ agenda items.

I was somewhat surprised....it was a pleasant one.

I agree with it but I'm a pessimist at heart.

So now nationwide we don't have to act in defiance of our morality that stems from our religious views.

We don't force Muslims or Jews to eat pork products like a ham sandwich....so we don't force Christians, Muslims, or Jews to endorse LGBTQ agenda items.
Queers will still cause problems for those who won't accept them as normal.

What would be better would be a constitutional right regarding freedom of commerce so neither any state nor the federal government can make a law demanding anyone give custom when they don’t want to.

Awesome, because that way, there's no way that businesses will cheat their customers!

I mean, those pesky health code laws? Why, let the Market Forces sort out the E. Coli.

So.
Would you force a Muslim baker to make a big penis cake for a Gay wedding?
They would never dare enter a Muslim bakery and try that.
The Islamic community is large, very committed and not to be screwed around with.

They would have to look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives.

Awesome, because that way, there's no way that businesses will cheat their customers!

I mean, those pesky health code laws? Why, let the Market Forces sort out the E. Coli.
/——/ Because in your fascist mind employees and customers never cheat businesses.

His defence is the ridiculous religous freedom one that he used to deny a gay couple a cake a few yesrs ago. What does the bible say about trannys ?

It seems that a common link in these bigot cases is well funded extremist laawyers. These bigots never refuse cakes for adulterers or criminals or people who eat shellfish.

They make me sick to my stomach.
Well...I guess he won't be baking it.

Jo

What would be better would be a constitutional right regarding freedom of commerce so neither any state nor the federal government can make a law demanding anyone give custom when they don’t want to.
I think every store that wants to discriminate, should have to post a sign to let people know who they will and won't serve. That way customers can choose where to spend their money and businesses can choose who their customers are, a win/win.

I think every store that wants to discriminate, should have to post a sign to let people know who they will and won't serve. That way customers can choose where to spend their money and businesses can choose who their customers are, a win/win.
/——/ You mean like this?
1688161968016.png

Forum List

Back