Colorado is after this guy.

The poor, vulgar language only reveal the haters of the 1st Amendment are worried that the baker is going to have to bake what he holds out publicly as his wares.

The law pertains to the vendor not the buyers, westwall. You know that, right?

Once again for the brain dead a wedding is a PRIVATE event, the baker sells all of his publicly sold goods to everybody. Let me know the next time a wedding is a public event that everyone can come too, m'kay...

[Once again for the brain dead a wedding is a PRIVATE event, the baker sells all of his publicly sold goods to everybody. Let me know the next time a wedding is a public event that everyone can come too, m'kay...
You can double down if you want, but that does not help your argument. The private wedding event does not relieve the baker from conforming to the PA law. You know that, right, westwall?

Do Muslims make Matzos as part of the professional product publicly?

westwall and marty are having trouble with PA laws.

I have trouble when PA laws are applied to things that are not actual Public Accomodations.

You on the other hand approve of government tyranny when it suits you.

The poor, vulgar language only reveal the haters of the 1st Amendment are worried that the baker is going to have to bake what he holds out publicly as his wares.

The people in question don't discriminate when it comes to point of sale items, only for custom items for specific events.

And this guy won't even make halloween cakes due to his religious beliefs.

No person in his store is turned away from point of sale items, i.e. the Public Accommodation portion of his business.

[Once again for the brain dead a wedding is a PRIVATE event, the baker sells all of his publicly sold goods to everybody. Let me know the next time a wedding is a public event that everyone can come too, m'kay...
You can double down if you want, but that does not help your argument. The private wedding event does not relieve the baker from conforming to the PA law. You know that, right, westwall?

Contracted services such as this are not Public Accomodations.

How about we cut to the chase farkey-fuck?

What is the benefit to society of forcing this guy out of business or to go against his morals?

Besides the micro-boner you get from being a statist twat, of course.

How about we cut to the chase farkey-fuck?

What is the benefit to society of forcing this guy out of business or to go against his morals?

Besides the micro-boner you get from being a statist twat, of course.

The intent of PA laws is to suppress the expression of certain kinds of biases that the government has deemed unacceptable. I'd argue that stamping out homophobia and racism would be a good thing. But the question isn't whether that goal is good or bad. The question is whether its a proper use of government. Is government there to tell us what to think? Who to associate with? What to buy, and from whom?

The law shouldn't be applied to him in the first place.

This is a guy who won't even do Halloween cakes because of his Religion.

And that's perfectly fine, since he doesn't do Halloween cakes for anyone. It's not a service he orders.

but if he makes wedding cakes but "just for straights" or "Just for White People', that's discrimination... get it?

And if your best part of the day is being a dick on a message board, seek help.

Didn't say it was the best part of my day... but making you crazy is always fun.

Do you think that restaurant in Virginia should have served Sarah Sanders?

Nope. Fat lying Nazi cows aren't covered under Public Accommodation Laws.

For that level of "discrimination" the result shouldn't be "bake or die"

Of course a fascist fuck like you jerks off with your micropenis at the thought of people you don't like being ruined.

The only crazy is on your part, you Maoist little twat.
Make up your mind, is he a Fascist or a Communist?

There is no political harassment and terrorism against the Christian faith.

I am a sixty one year old straight man who is also an American and a life long Christian. In my sixty one years of Christian worship, I have never heard my minister admonish the congregation to avoid Commerce with homosexuals.
You are a sixty-one year old fool. Yes there is a concerted harassment of Christians.
That's because that's what you want to see. There must be someone else to blame for all the problems in the world. And it's easy to blame 'the other'.

Blame homosexuals, blame immigrants. Blame the Chinese. Blame the media boogeyman. Blame the 'Deep State, whatever that is.

Someone will give you absolution. Someone will validate your fears. Perhaps they will be wearing a goofy red hat with small words printed on it. Perhaps they will be acting like a professional wrestler or a carnival barker. You'll know hm when you see him.

Last edited:
It does not matter that I engage with your wild theories, Marty, or your silly language.

The PA laws will stand until the courts or the leges decide otherwise.

That is how it works.

It does not matter that I engage with your wild theories, Marty.

That is how it works.

That's it, run to "the law is the law is the law" when you don't have a real response.

Pathetic.

It's pretty much the same thing as forcing a Jewish Deli to make you a ham sandwich.
It's just pure hate.
CO will have to get another lesson on the 1st amendment.
Troglocrats are dumb.

That is how it works.
That's it, run to "the law is the law is the law" when you don't have a real response. Pathetic.
The 'pathetic' have been your responses to the validity of PA laws. One who offers one's product publicly does not get to decide who gets it. He must sell to anyone who requests.

Now he cannot be made to create a product he does not offer as part of his wares. You may have a silly head who says "yo, man, a Muslim who does not make Matzos can be forced to make Matzos."

How so? He who does not offer such wares publicly cannot be expected to do so.

That is how it works.
That's it, run to "the law is the law is the law" when you don't have a real response. Pathetic.
The 'pathetic' have been your responses to the validity of PA laws. One who offers one's product publicly does not get to decide who gets it. He must sell to anyone who requests.

Now he cannot be made to create a product he does not offer as part of his wares. You may have a silly head who says "yo, man, a Muslim who does not make Matzos can be forced to make Matzos."

How so? He who does not offer such wares publicly cannot be expected to do so.

Even if the person can't afford it? Stop dealing in absolutes.

He doesn't offer same sex wedding cakes. Considering the concept of such wasn't even around 30 years ago, how can you claim they are "equal" retroactively?

He offers wedding cakes, marty. He does not get to decide which wedding cakes are worthy based on his religious sentiments.

This time it's a very innocuous cake. I think the baker is going to far in a bid to get attention because he is targeting the customer, not the service.

It's a birthday cake. Not a wedding cake. A BIRTHDAY cake that was also celebrating the day she transgendered.

Oh...and the pro-LGBT message? The cake had a pink interior and blue exterior.

That Bigoted Cake Bakery Is Now Discriminating Against a Trans Woman | Care2 Causes
Autumn Scardina, an attorney in Colorado, called the shop last year to order a birthday cake. She requested a cake that was pink on the inside with blue icing on the outside in a nod to her previous gender transition. It was at that point that the bakery declined to make the cake.

“The woman on the phone did not object to my request for a birthday cake until I told her I was [also] celebrating my transition from male to female,” said Scardina. “I believe other people who request birthday cakes get to select the color and theme of the cake.”

The BAKER is trying to get attention? I think it's clear he just wants to be left alone. He is still talking about the service, not the customer, because the customer make a point of stating the purpose of the cake. If that same customer had asked for a pink cake with blue frosting because, for example, he/she just got approved to adopt a baby and wanted to celebrate, but didn't know yet what sex baby he/she was going to be offered, he'd have done it.
No. He is denying a birthday cake once he found out it was celebrating multipme events. None of is addressed biblically.

It's you who are doubling down on stupid, stoopid. Conrtracted Services are not Public Accomodations or does that simple legal terminology escape you?

He offers wedding cakes, marty. He does not get to decide which wedding cakes are worthy based on his religious sentiments.

Yes, he does. He has generic cakes that are sold to everyone, HIS creative work though, is not. That is called a Right. A Right that no matter how much you rail you can't deny, which is why you wish to destroy the Bill of Rights. All dictator loving swine do. Hello swine:bye1:

Forum List

Back