Colorado is after this guy.

Libs. I'll post this again. Please tell me if you think this thing DOESNT have mental illness and needs HELP. I don't think it should be out walking the streets.

What possible difference does it make to you

This time it's a very innocuous cake. I think the baker is going to far in a bid to get attention because he is targeting the customer, not the service.

It's a birthday cake. Not a wedding cake. A BIRTHDAY cake that was also celebrating the day she transgendered.

Oh...and the pro-LGBT message? The cake had a pink interior and blue exterior.

That Bigoted Cake Bakery Is Now Discriminating Against a Trans Woman | Care2 Causes
Autumn Scardina, an attorney in Colorado, called the shop last year to order a birthday cake. She requested a cake that was pink on the inside with blue icing on the outside in a nod to her previous gender transition. It was at that point that the bakery declined to make the cake.

“The woman on the phone did not object to my request for a birthday cake until I told her I was [also] celebrating my transition from male to female,” said Scardina. “I believe other people who request birthday cakes get to select the color and theme of the cake.”

The BAKER is trying to get attention? I think it's clear he just wants to be left alone. He is still talking about the service, not the customer, because the customer make a point of stating the purpose of the cake. If that same customer had asked for a pink cake with blue frosting because, for example, he/she just got approved to adopt a baby and wanted to celebrate, but didn't know yet what sex baby he/she was going to be offered, he'd have done it.
No. He is denying a birthday cake once he found out it was celebrating multipme events. None of is addressed biblically.

No, he is denying a cake to "celebrate coming out at transgender". Had Scardina simply asked for a birthday cake of that design, without mentioning being transgender (which frankly wasn't information Mr. Phillips needed), he would have made the cake. But THEN it wouldn't have worked as entrapment and harassment, which is all Scardina REALLY wanted.

Masterpiece Cakeshop Owner Sues State of Colorado Over Treatment After Refusing to Make Transgender Birthday Cake

The occasion, Scardina told the bakery’s employees, was to celebrate her birthday, as well as the seventh anniversary of the day she had come out as transgender.

Oh, and you can take your remarks about "The Bible doesn't say" and stuff 'em where the sun don't shine. Not only is no one even remotely interested in your "wisdom and guidance" on theology, but it's irrelevant to the discussion, insofar is it implies that Mr. Phillips is required to argue and justify his beliefs to others and seek their agreement that they are "legitimate". He doesn't.

Last edited:
Or he could just take the money and bake the cake. That always works.

Not sure how he stays in business refusing to take customer's money. Oh, maybe he just collects money from wingnuts for these fake legal battles because his cakes taste like ass.

He is breaking the law

Bake the cake or find a new business

B-b-b-but it's a PRIVATE business!!!! You know, like Facebook?

Tell me guys, with no consistent principles, how do you keep track of which side you're on in any given argument? I guess it just depends on which party is pushing which argument that day. Or maybe which way the wind is blowing? :dunno:
Lets be consistent. Even private entities have to obey the law. FB also states it's ToS up front.

Let's be consistent. Some laws are illegitimate and Unconstitutional, and the only reason you're pretending to demand blind obedience to any and all laws is because you like THIS law, and think your approval makes it Constitutional. You and I both know that you don't consider laws you disagree with binding on you at all, regardless of their Constitutionality and legality.

yes. If it is something he normally provides the identity of the customer is irrelevent.
So, a muslim baker can be forced to make Matzo for a Jew? Just wondering....

No, it is not. A special wedding cake is a CONTRACTED SERVICE. It is NOT a public accomodation. It's called a law Coyote, CO is violating the COTUS by demanding he make a cake in violation of his religious views. I don't agree with him in the slightest, but the COTUS demands that the State abide by HIS decision.
But Colirado has nondiscrimmination laws and he serves the public.

It doesn't matter. It is a PRIVATE CONTRACTED SERVICE. How plain does it have to be made to you? PA laws do NOT EVER APPLY to private contracted services. EVER!
He has a storefront and he sells readymade cakes as well

And he does not deny those ready-made cakes to anyone.

yes. If it is something he normally provides the identity of the customer is irrelevent.

No, it is not. A special wedding cake is a CONTRACTED SERVICE. It is NOT a public accomodation. It's called a law Coyote, CO is violating the COTUS by demanding he make a cake in violation of his religious views. I don't agree with him in the slightest, but the COTUS demands that the State abide by HIS decision.

It doesn't matter. It is a PRIVATE CONTRACTED SERVICE. How plain does it have to be made to you? PA laws do NOT EVER APPLY to private contracted services. EVER!
He has a storefront and he sells readymade cakes as well

And for point of sale items he doesn't refuse anyone.

Only for specific contracted specialty items does he say what he wants to do, and what he doesn't want to do.

Just like any other business that takes on clients on a contractual basis.

This time it's a very innocuous cake. I think the baker is going to far in a bid to get attention because he is targeting the customer, not the service.

It's a birthday cake. Not a wedding cake. A BIRTHDAY cake that was also celebrating the day she transgendered.

Oh...and the pro-LGBT message? The cake had a pink interior and blue exterior.

That Bigoted Cake Bakery Is Now Discriminating Against a Trans Woman | Care2 Causes
Autumn Scardina, an attorney in Colorado, called the shop last year to order a birthday cake. She requested a cake that was pink on the inside with blue icing on the outside in a nod to her previous gender transition. It was at that point that the bakery declined to make the cake.

“The woman on the phone did not object to my request for a birthday cake until I told her I was [also] celebrating my transition from male to female,” said Scardina. “I believe other people who request birthday cakes get to select the color and theme of the cake.”

The BAKER is trying to get attention? I think it's clear he just wants to be left alone. He is still talking about the service, not the customer, because the customer make a point of stating the purpose of the cake. If that same customer had asked for a pink cake with blue frosting because, for example, he/she just got approved to adopt a baby and wanted to celebrate, but didn't know yet what sex baby he/she was going to be offered, he'd have done it.
No. He is denying a birthday cake once he found out it was celebrating multipme events. None of is addressed biblically.

Oh BS it was no "birthday" cake. What a bunch of fucking nonsense

Take your PA and politically correct shit and stick it. Leave the man alone

The baker believes that baking professionally is part of his protected religious practice.

It is not.

The United States of America has a constitution and it overrides your idiotic PA laws.

This is just total harassment. Period. No other word for it. And it's all being plotted by LGBT folks. Otherwise, why wouldn't this transgender guy go to a LGBT baker that probably WANTS the business?

Not sure how he stays in business refusing to take customer's money. Oh, maybe he just collects money from wingnuts for these fake legal battles because his cakes taste like ass.

And yet people still go to him for cakes....

But we all know JoeBitch is a fan of fucking with people he doesn't like. Oh wait, nah, he uses government to do it, like a gutless coward.
Well...duh...he is a sock and a troll.
And one who never gets censored despite shitting all over the clean debate forum time and time again.

Any thinking individual would ask why that is so.

The baker believes that baking professionally is part of his protected religious practice.

It is not.

Yep. Ignoring the fact that this is all so obviously a set up as the tranny chose this specific baker quite intentionally in order to harass, if the baker refused to sell him,her a cookie off the rack, that would be a matter of public accommodation. Requiring a baker to sign off on an agenda isn't.

Fair minded people understand this. Only those who place their agenda above all else don't.

SCOTUS sent it back for reconsideration; it did not say the baker was right.

Lets be consistent.
Yes. Let's.

Everybody here knows damn well that if it were a Muslim baker, you would be saying NONE of these things

Heck, a Muslim baker could lop off the head of the tranny and you would be here refusing to say there is anything wrong with it, you would be ridiculing those who objected to it by indicating it was funny and you would be demanding people attack some christians, instead.

Nope, Dogmaphobe: that rant is not even near the Planet Reality.

If the Muslim offers certain wares publicly in the commercial forum, then he has to serve. Period.

But if he does not offer Matzos, then you can't make him do them for you.

If the Muslim offers certain wares publicly in the commercial forum, then he has to serve. Period.

And if he doesn't offer custom cakes to the general public YOU CAN'T FORCE him either. See, you finally figured it out!

This PA CO law is not violating the COTUS until SCOTUS says so, and guess what?

Actually, anyone is allowed to say so. That is, until you fools repeal the First Amendment.

2g88wm.jpg

And if he doesn't offer custom cakes to the general public YOU CAN'T FORCE him either. See, you finally figured it out!
If he offers designed cakes to the public, then he trapped himself.

This is just total harassment. Period. No other word for it. And it's all being plotted by LGBT folks. Otherwise, why wouldn't this transgender guy go to a LGBT baker that probably WANTS the business?

Just like Facebookburning and Alex Jones, amiright?

If he offers designed cakes to the public, then he trapped himself.

Just like Facebookburning and Alex Jones, amiright?

Forum List

Back