Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg

Is this the next stage of anti-abortion violence in America?

Attacks on clinics are not always violent, though they are often threatening, designed to sow fear and to make it harder for abortion providers and clinic workers to do their jobs. In Living in the Crosshairs: The Untold Stories of Anti-Abortion Terrorism, David S. Cohen and Krysten Connen detail the many ways in which clinics have been attacked or threatened in the last several decades:

Extremists have also thrown butyric acid into clinics, glued clinic locks shut, locked themselves into clinic property using items such as bicycle locks or chains, drilled holes into clinic roofs so that the clinic floods, invaded clinics, vandalized clinics, made threatening phone calls, tried to persuade patients to go to fake clinics, put spikes in driveways, talked outside clinics about bomb-making chemicals, laid down on sidewalks, jumped on cars, camped out in front of clinics for multiple-day stretches, and sent decoy patients into clinics to disrupt business.​

More: Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

Anti-choice abortion zealots have clearly escalated to outright violent terrorism.

Global Warming roused the shooter

I was wondering when you were going to lay the blame for this shooting on gays. Why should this tragedy be any different? Too funny.

I don't think he's gay either, he's a loon who went over the edge. People should call it for what it is and stop trying to create the agenda.

If what you post is true then who or how did he get pushed over the edge?

Could it have been those altered tapes that are nothing but lies?

Could it been the non stop lies about PP from politicians and right wing propaganda outlets?

Just coo coo, he isn't wired up right, bats in the belfry.....come to think if it....like you, clown

Your words were he went over the edge.

I'm asking you what caused him to go over that edge?

Was it the videos that are nothing but lies?

Was it republican politicians repeating those lies?

Was it conservative media publishing those lies?

You can't say he went over the edge without acknowledging what caused him to go over that edge.

What lies? stop bothering me clown. Again, one who uses a clown as an avatar I view as a clown. A member of the coo coo brigade

The lies that the manipulated videos contained.

Those videos were nothing but lies. It's been proven over and over since they were released.

Many states did investigations because of those videos. I don't see any indictments or grand juries investigating. I see no charges brought against PP. In fact I've seen the opposite. There have been investigations and the end result is that PP broke no laws. PP wasn't selling body parts and no one was performing abortions just to get body parts.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe or listen to one word you post?

I don't think he's gay either, he's a loon who went over the edge. People should call it for what it is and stop trying to create the agenda.

Could it been the non stop lies about PP from politicians and right wing propaganda outlets?

Just coo coo, he isn't wired up right, bats in the belfry.....come to think if it....like you, clown

You can't say he went over the edge without acknowledging what caused him to go over that edge.

What lies? stop bothering me clown. Again, one who uses a clown as an avatar I view as a clown. A member of the coo coo brigade

Those videos were nothing but lies. It's been proven over and over since they were released.

Many states did investigations because of those videos. I don't see any indictments or grand juries investigating. I see no charges brought against PP. In fact I've seen the opposite. There have been investigations and the end result is that PP broke no laws. PP wasn't selling body parts and no one was performing abortions just to get body parts.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe or listen to one word you post?

I watched the videos, no lies and even PP's own "forensic" team they hired said there was no audio manipulation.

He's a nut, I suspect somewhere along the way you could find something he said to connect him to Jimmy Hoffa

So what if the video did set him off? Lots of things I don't like but I don't go shoot up the grocery store. Takes a special kind of "off" to do that. Muslims, crooks, loons?

what difference at this point does it make?

Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists

An abortion rights leader is calling out anti-abortion activists who spread lies about -- or incite violence against -- abortion providers, then act appalled when violence actually transpires.

Ilyse Hogue, president of advocacy group NARAL Pro-Choice America, derided two anti-abortionists in the wake of Friday's shooting at a Colorado Planned Parenthood that left three people dead and nine injured.

Sorry, David Daleiden. You don't get to create fake videos and accuse abortion providers of "barbaric atrocities against humanity" one day and act shocked when someone shoots to kill in those same facilities the next.

And you, Troy Newman -- using Operation Rescue to call for state-sanctioned execution of doctors who serve women -- and then crying crocodile tears when someone takes that vision into their own hands.

It's America. You are free to have your speech. The language you choose matters. You are not free from the judgement of the consequences of your hate-filled rhetoric. ‪#‎ColoradoSpringsShootings‬ ‪#‎DomesticTerrorism‬

2,080 Likes · 39 Comments · 716 Shares

Huffpo? Pulease

It even has live source links for the mentally challenged.

I don't click on Huffpo, in fact I refuse to read Huffpo, it's for mentally challenged loons.....say don't you continually use Huffpo as source?;)
As soon as you attack the source while failing to actually deal with the content.....you have LOST!

Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists

An abortion rights leader is calling out anti-abortion activists who spread lies about -- or incite violence against -- abortion providers, then act appalled when violence actually transpires.

Ilyse Hogue, president of advocacy group NARAL Pro-Choice America, derided two anti-abortionists in the wake of Friday's shooting at a Colorado Planned Parenthood that left three people dead and nine injured.

Sorry, David Daleiden. You don't get to create fake videos and accuse abortion providers of "barbaric atrocities against humanity" one day and act shocked when someone shoots to kill in those same facilities the next.

And you, Troy Newman -- using Operation Rescue to call for state-sanctioned execution of doctors who serve women -- and then crying crocodile tears when someone takes that vision into their own hands.

It's America. You are free to have your speech. The language you choose matters. You are not free from the judgement of the consequences of your hate-filled rhetoric. ‪#‎ColoradoSpringsShootings‬ ‪#‎DomesticTerrorism‬

Huffpo? Pulease

I don't click on Huffpo, in fact I refuse to read Huffpo, it's for mentally challenged loons.....say don't you continually use Huffpo as source?;)
As soon as you attack the source while failing to actually deal with the content.....you have LOST!

Meh....says you and I don't take any left loon serious. Run along now Progtard

Here’s a broadcastify audio of the first 30 minutes.

Not many people have listened to it on that link, 8,000 views.
I don’t think many people are aware that Dear wasn’t inside the building during the first 30 minutes when police were on scene and on the scanners.
In this audio the first shooting victim was at Elite Vision, the building in front of Planned Parenthood.

Huffpo? Pulease

Meh....says you and I don't take any left loon serious. Run along now Progtard

• In 2012, The Huffington Post won the Pulitzer Prize in the category of national reporting for senior military correspondent David Wood's 10-part series about wounded veterans, Beyond the Battlefield.[71][72]
  • The Huffington Post is 2010 People's Voice Winner in the 14th Webby Awards[73] and is the Winner in Lead411's New York City Hot 125.[74] The Huffington Post lost the 2010 Webby Award jury prize for Best Political Blog to Truthdig.[75]
  • The Huffington Post received a Peabody Award in 2010 for "Trafficked: A Youth Radio Investigation."[76]
  • The Huffington Post was named second among the 25 Best Blogs of 2009 by Time.[77]
  • The Huffington Post won the 2006 and 2007 Webby Awards for Best Politics Blog.
  • Huffington Post contributor Bennet Kelley was awarded the Los Angeles Press Club's 2007 Southern California Journalism Award for Online Commentary[78] for political commentary published on the site.[79]
  • The Huffington Post is ranked the most powerful blog in the world by The Observer.[80]
  • The Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington was named in 2009 as number 12 in Forbes‍ ' first ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media.[81] The same year, she was ranked as number 42 in The Guardian‍ 's Top 100 in Media List.[82]

I watched the videos, no lies and even PP's own "forensic" team they hired said there was no audio manipulation.

Now you're lying. It's been proven over and over that those tapes have been edited and manipulated to say that PP aborts for baby parts to sell.

Here's a link to a search I did on the subject. Just click the link and pick the article you want to read.

planned parenthood video debunked - Bing

You can post all the lies you want but it won't make what you post true.

Lakooka is hilarious when she gets all hysterical. Probably has war paint on and dancing around the ole totem poll
Women aren't allowed to be warriors among my people. It is, however, hilarious to think of Lakota promoting feminism when NA's didn't. Yet another Leftist contradiction.
NA's don't promote abortion either. Their culture believes in the community raising the children.

Cruz is another irresponsible jackass who is promoting this crap as a cover. And it matters little if he is transgender or registered as an independent. He did what he did and we know the reason

Ted Cruz Calls Alleged Planned Parenthood Shooter 'Transgendered Leftist Activist' Ted Cruz Calls Alleged Planned Parenthood Shooter 'Transgendered Leftist Activist'

NEWTON, Iowa -- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) downplayed the role anti-abortion rhetoric may have played in the fatal shooting of three people at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado and suggested the suspect was a “transgendered leftist activist" at a campaign stop in Iowa on Sunday.

Speaking with reporters following the event, Cruz rejected suggestions that the shooter was part of the anti-abortion movement, taking issue with the “vicious rhetoric on the left blaming those who are pro-life.”

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg

Is this the next stage of anti-abortion violence in America?

Attacks on clinics are not always violent, though they are often threatening, designed to sow fear and to make it harder for abortion providers and clinic workers to do their jobs. In Living in the Crosshairs: The Untold Stories of Anti-Abortion Terrorism, David S. Cohen and Krysten Connen detail the many ways in which clinics have been attacked or threatened in the last several decades:

Extremists have also thrown butyric acid into clinics, glued clinic locks shut, locked themselves into clinic property using items such as bicycle locks or chains, drilled holes into clinic roofs so that the clinic floods, invaded clinics, vandalized clinics, made threatening phone calls, tried to persuade patients to go to fake clinics, put spikes in driveways, talked outside clinics about bomb-making chemicals, laid down on sidewalks, jumped on cars, camped out in front of clinics for multiple-day stretches, and sent decoy patients into clinics to disrupt business.​

More: Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

Anti-choice abortion zealots have clearly escalated to outright violent terrorism.

Holy Crap!!!!
Are you saying it's going to get as bad as negro ghetto killings!?!?!?
upload_2015-11-30_10-5-26.png

The OP is trying to gaslight people into believing that this man who identified as a woman publicly (part of the LGBT cult) is "your typical right wing religious nut". Just like the limp-wristed Dylann Roof, who shot up 9 Christians at Bible study and who had a black boyfriend.

It's odd though that the LGBT, which is famous also for being into a woman's right to choose, puts one of its own in the role of "radical Christian nut" and then the OP posts this post as if this news hadn't come out to the world:

A voter registration file indicates that the shooter who allegedly killed three in Colorado Springs on Friday identifies as a woman with no party affiliation.

The file indicates that Robert Lewis Dear, Jr. of Hartsel, Colo., registered to vote in Park County on Oct. 17, 2014. Dear's party affiliation is UAF, which is used to mean unaffiliated or independent, and selected "female" for gender. Colorado shooter identifies as woman in voter registration

One would almost think this was an LGBT out to try to make it look like "Christians suck!"

I'd say, test him for HIV. He was probably on the brink of the downhill with AIDS and figured he'd "take one for the team" since he might have been on his way out anyway. Their avid goal now as it is obvious in media, is to smear Christians with full vigor. As one famous LGBT anchor said "this is a culture war". And as you know, "all's fair in love and war"..
we know he is a liberalturd nut job whacko. Been posted all over the forum the first day it was reported. Any conservative claims is a wannabe peewee herman on here to try and refocus what they cannot refocus. The facts follow the libturd.

Forum List

Back