Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

The OP is trying to gaslight people into believing that this man who identified as a woman publicly (part of the LGBT cult) is "your typical right wing religious nut". Just like the limp-wristed Dylann Roof, who shot up 9 Christians at Bible study and who had a black boyfriend.

It's odd though that the LGBT, which is famous also for being into a woman's right to choose, puts one of its own in the role of "radical Christian nut" and then the OP posts this post as if this news hadn't come out to the world:

A voter registration file indicates that the shooter who allegedly killed three in Colorado Springs on Friday identifies as a woman with no party affiliation.

The file indicates that Robert Lewis Dear, Jr. of Hartsel, Colo., registered to vote in Park County on Oct. 17, 2014. Dear's party affiliation is UAF, which is used to mean unaffiliated or independent, and selected "female" for gender. Colorado shooter identifies as woman in voter registration

One would almost think this was an LGBT out to try to make it look like "Christians suck!"

I'd say, test him for HIV. He was probably on the brink of the downhill with AIDS and figured he'd "take one for the team" since he might have been on his way out anyway. Their avid goal now as it is obvious in media, is to smear Christians with full vigor. As one famous LGBT anchor said "this is a culture war". And as you know, "all's fair in love and war"..

I was wondering when you were going to lay the blame for this shooting on gays. Why should this tragedy be any different? Too funny.

I don't think he's gay either, he's a loon who went over the edge. People should call it for what it is and stop trying to create the agenda.

If what you post is true then who or how did he get pushed over the edge?

Could it have been those altered tapes that are nothing but lies?

Could it been the non stop lies about PP from politicians and right wing propaganda outlets?

Just coo coo, he isn't wired up right, bats in the belfry.....come to think if it....like you, clown

What's the difference between anti-choice abortion terrorists in America and foreign terrorists? Hint: the anti-choice abortion terrorists are already here.
your link makes about as much sense as blaming all the brucillosis in cattle on the native american's for refusing to vaccinate buffalo

The OP is trying to gaslight people into believing that this man who identified as a woman publicly (part of the LGBT cult) is "your typical right wing religious nut". Just like the limp-wristed Dylann Roof, who shot up 9 Christians at Bible study and who had a black boyfriend.

It's odd though that the LGBT, which is famous also for being into a woman's right to choose, puts one of its own in the role of "radical Christian nut" and then the OP posts this post as if this news hadn't come out to the world:

A voter registration file indicates that the shooter who allegedly killed three in Colorado Springs on Friday identifies as a woman with no party affiliation.

The file indicates that Robert Lewis Dear, Jr. of Hartsel, Colo., registered to vote in Park County on Oct. 17, 2014. Dear's party affiliation is UAF, which is used to mean unaffiliated or independent, and selected "female" for gender. Colorado shooter identifies as woman in voter registration

One would almost think this was an LGBT out to try to make it look like "Christians suck!"

I'd say, test him for HIV. He was probably on the brink of the downhill with AIDS and figured he'd "take one for the team" since he might have been on his way out anyway. Their avid goal now as it is obvious in media, is to smear Christians with full vigor. As one famous LGBT anchor said "this is a culture war". And as you know, "all's fair in love and war"..

I was wondering when you were going to lay the blame for this shooting on gays. Why should this tragedy be any different? Too funny.

I don't think he's gay either, he's a loon who went over the edge. People should call it for what it is and stop trying to create the agenda.

Could it been the non stop lies about PP from politicians and right wing propaganda outlets?
another crisis in America where the clown's blame it on a video

You're hysterical.

Yes, I'm sure someone like you would think abortion terrorism is hysterical.

I'm no convinced he was targeting PP. No victims there is telling. I think he's a crazy old loon who went over the edge

Who had access to a gun.

and none of the people at the planned parenthood/murder facility had access to a gun......because it was a gun free zone....

So your gun control laws worked....not one law abiding citizen had a gun in the gun free zone.......and then the shooter walked in with his gun....

But...oddly enough, he didn't shoot anyone......

Are you ignorant of the facts, or are you lying by omission?

One officer was killed and four officers were wounded - presumably all of them were armed with a gun.

In a gun fight.......as one firearm instructor told me...guns are not death rays.......and in combat the outcome is not garuanteed...but....the planned parenthood/murder facility was a gun free zone...none of the people inside had guns.......and he went in there with his gun....for a long time, unmolested.......and didn't shoot anyone......but it was still a gun free zone...well...except for the killer....he brought his gun into the gun free zone.....

The tapes were not altered, they are not lies...saying they were altered is, however, and actual lie.....

Cute how those who take so much delight in seeing infants slaughtered and sold piece-by-pioece start threads lamenting that others also kill but don't offer the bits and pieces for sale.

Anti-capitalists?

He practices late term abortion without a license.....

Just coo coo, he isn't wired up right, bats in the belfry.....come to think if it....like you, clown

Your words were he went over the edge.

I'm asking you what caused him to go over that edge?

Was it the videos that are nothing but lies?

Was it republican politicians repeating those lies?

Was it conservative media publishing those lies?

You can't say he went over the edge without acknowledging what caused him to go over that edge.

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg

Is this the next stage of anti-abortion violence in America?

Attacks on clinics are not always violent, though they are often threatening, designed to sow fear and to make it harder for abortion providers and clinic workers to do their jobs. In Living in the Crosshairs: The Untold Stories of Anti-Abortion Terrorism, David S. Cohen and Krysten Connen detail the many ways in which clinics have been attacked or threatened in the last several decades:

Extremists have also thrown butyric acid into clinics, glued clinic locks shut, locked themselves into clinic property using items such as bicycle locks or chains, drilled holes into clinic roofs so that the clinic floods, invaded clinics, vandalized clinics, made threatening phone calls, tried to persuade patients to go to fake clinics, put spikes in driveways, talked outside clinics about bomb-making chemicals, laid down on sidewalks, jumped on cars, camped out in front of clinics for multiple-day stretches, and sent decoy patients into clinics to disrupt business.​

More: Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

Anti-choice abortion zealots have clearly escalated to outright violent terrorism.

I just love watching liberals having a mental breakdown.

You can't say he went over the edge without acknowledging what caused him to go over that edge.

What lies? stop bothering me clown. Again, one who uses a clown as an avatar I view as a clown. A member of the coo coo brigade

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg

Is this the next stage of anti-abortion violence in America?

Attacks on clinics are not always violent, though they are often threatening, designed to sow fear and to make it harder for abortion providers and clinic workers to do their jobs. In Living in the Crosshairs: The Untold Stories of Anti-Abortion Terrorism, David S. Cohen and Krysten Connen detail the many ways in which clinics have been attacked or threatened in the last several decades:

Extremists have also thrown butyric acid into clinics, glued clinic locks shut, locked themselves into clinic property using items such as bicycle locks or chains, drilled holes into clinic roofs so that the clinic floods, invaded clinics, vandalized clinics, made threatening phone calls, tried to persuade patients to go to fake clinics, put spikes in driveways, talked outside clinics about bomb-making chemicals, laid down on sidewalks, jumped on cars, camped out in front of clinics for multiple-day stretches, and sent decoy patients into clinics to disrupt business.​

More: Colorado Planned Parenthood Shooting Is Part Of A Frightening Trend

Anti-choice abortion zealots have clearly escalated to outright violent terrorism.

I just love watching liberals having a mental breakdown.

I just love watching right wingers projecting their insanity onto to us. Who exactly is having a mental breakdown??

In other news...

25-year sentence in Family Research Council shooting

Floyd Corkins has said he disagreed with the Family Research Council's stance against gay marriage.

25-year sentence in Family Research Council shooting - CNN.com
When Corkins was arrested investigators found 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches in his backpack. He told the FBI he planned to kill as many people as he could at the research council and then smash the sandwiches in their faces. The head of Chick-fil-A had announced opposition to gay marriage.

Funny if it is true that this guy is a tranny....what will the liberals do then.

Whom do you think was the first person to break that story here? A wild guess. lol
fakehota

Nope. NovaSteve broke the story about Dear allegedly being a tranny. lol
ok you are right, I was thinking of who broke the PP shooting thread claiming it was a RW terrorist. That was fakehota when it just hit the news that there was a shooting near a PP

In other news...

25-year sentence in Family Research Council shooting

Floyd Corkins has said he disagreed with the Family Research Council's stance against gay marriage.

25-year sentence in Family Research Council shooting - CNN.com

It's good to see some of those terrorized fighting back.

Yeah......notice how little attention this killer got.....didn't fit the meme....

Killer? I thought he shot a guy in the arm and was evaluated as mentally ill.
Faggot wannabe killer whose gun was taken away by an innocent bystander.

What lies? stop bothering me clown. Again, one who uses a clown as an avatar I view as a clown. A member of the coo coo brigade

Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists

An abortion rights leader is calling out anti-abortion activists who spread lies about -- or incite violence against -- abortion providers, then act appalled when violence actually transpires.

Ilyse Hogue, president of advocacy group NARAL Pro-Choice America, derided two anti-abortionists in the wake of Friday's shooting at a Colorado Planned Parenthood that left three people dead and nine injured.

Sorry, David Daleiden. You don't get to create fake videos and accuse abortion providers of "barbaric atrocities against humanity" one day and act shocked when someone shoots to kill in those same facilities the next.

And you, Troy Newman -- using Operation Rescue to call for state-sanctioned execution of doctors who serve women -- and then crying crocodile tears when someone takes that vision into their own hands.

It's America. You are free to have your speech. The language you choose matters. You are not free from the judgement of the consequences of your hate-filled rhetoric. ‪#‎ColoradoSpringsShootings‬ ‪#‎DomesticTerrorism‬

2,080 Likes · 39 Comments · 716 Shares

Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists Abortion Rights Leader Nails Hypocrisy Of Anti-Abortion Activists

An abortion rights leader is calling out anti-abortion activists who spread lies about -- or incite violence against -- abortion providers, then act appalled when violence actually transpires.

Ilyse Hogue, president of advocacy group NARAL Pro-Choice America, derided two anti-abortionists in the wake of Friday's shooting at a Colorado Planned Parenthood that left three people dead and nine injured.

Sorry, David Daleiden. You don't get to create fake videos and accuse abortion providers of "barbaric atrocities against humanity" one day and act shocked when someone shoots to kill in those same facilities the next.

And you, Troy Newman -- using Operation Rescue to call for state-sanctioned execution of doctors who serve women -- and then crying crocodile tears when someone takes that vision into their own hands.

It's America. You are free to have your speech. The language you choose matters. You are not free from the judgement of the consequences of your hate-filled rhetoric. ‪#‎ColoradoSpringsShootings‬ ‪#‎DomesticTerrorism‬

Huffpo? Pulease

Huffpo? Pulease

It even has live source links for the mentally challenged.

Huffpo? Pulease

It even has live source links for the mentally challenged.

I don't click on Huffpo, in fact I refuse to read Huffpo, it's for mentally challenged loons.....say don't you continually use Huffpo as source?;)

Forum List

Back