Colt 6920 Arriving

CTSP6920MP-B_2.jpg

I'm gonna lose the sissy vertical foregrip. THey just dont do much for me.

I like the foregrip, gives it a Tommy gun touch.

I thought you were referring to my M92 PAP.

I don't build any volume that requires an FFL. Just a couple here and there, mono-y-mono! Buy, trade, sell.... All legit.

That said, the term 'off the grid' does come up.

I am considering an FFL for other reasons, however.
Wrong.
If you are selling guns for profit you need an FFL. Period. If you are assembling guns for profit, you need a Type 07. You are acting totally illegally.

Just like you need to work on an M1A to get it to shoot well, you have to do the same to the AR. I am an HK man myself, but the AR can be VERY accurate. I've built several precision rifles for LEO and they will shoot sub MOA out to 600 meters no sweat. It's how you build them that counts.

I have no

I don't build any volume that requires an FFL. Just a couple here and there, mono-y-mono! Buy, trade, sell.... All legit.

Wrong.
If you are selling guns for profit you need an FFL. Period. If you are assembling guns for profit, you need a Type 07. You are acting totally illegally.

Or he is building a rifle for himself, but someone sees it and likes it, so they offer to buy or trade for it.

I have purchased a number of firearms that I no longer own. I sold them or I traded them. Some I was even paid more than I paid for the firearm.

Just like you need to work on an M1A to get it to shoot well, you have to do the same to the AR. I am an HK man myself, but the AR can be VERY accurate. I've built several precision rifles for LEO and they will shoot sub MOA out to 600 meters no sweat. It's how you build them that counts.

I have no

Wrong.

Or he is building a rifle for himself, but someone sees it and likes it, so they offer to buy or trade for it.

I have purchased a number of firearms that I no longer own. I sold them or I traded them. Some I was even paid more than I paid for the firearm.
Yeah that's different. If he's building guns with an eye towards making a profit that is the defiition of a dealer/manufcturer.

Yeah that's different. If he's building guns with an eye towards making a profit that is the defiition of a dealer/manufcturer.

*sigh*

I believe I mentioned I don't make much of a profit. It is a hobby to build rifles. I have many friends. Sometimes I sell one, sometimes I buy one. Sometimes it is just piece-parts. Sometimes I do it openly online (many a great website for doing exactly that). I don't need an FFL. I'm not a dealer, not a manufacturer, not an FFL doing business.

I regret this conversation. I apologize.

So I already own a Colt SP1, Vietnam era looking thing with triangular handguards etc. Honestly it's a piece of shit as a rfle. My M+M Romanian AK47 clone has a better trigger and is probably more accurate. But whatever.
I decided I wanted the closest thing to an M4 without going the SBR route. Advised the Colt fulfilled that I looked around. Wow. My regular distributors (I'm an FFL) had them for like 1100. But I found one at Tombstone Tactical for $900 delivered. And that's the Magpul edition in black. I couldn't refuse. The AR market is so soft everyone is blowing them out at ridiculous prices.
Supposed to arrive tomorrow. Maybe I'll give a range report.
Just bought the same one LE6920MP-B its being shipped right now and I'm just waiting for my tracking number.

I got me some cool Texas Limited Edition Magpul mags with "Come and Take it" on them, BSA Optics, Monstrom Tactical Light w/ ELZETTA mount, BSM Gunfighter Charging Handle.

So I already own a Colt SP1, Vietnam era looking thing with triangular handguards etc. Honestly it's a piece of shit as a rfle. My M+M Romanian AK47 clone has a better trigger and is probably more accurate. But whatever.
I decided I wanted the closest thing to an M4 without going the SBR route. Advised the Colt fulfilled that I looked around. Wow. My regular distributors (I'm an FFL) had them for like 1100. But I found one at Tombstone Tactical for $900 delivered. And that's the Magpul edition in black. I couldn't refuse. The AR market is so soft everyone is blowing them out at ridiculous prices.
Just bought the same one LE6920MP-B its being shipped right now and I'm just waiting for my tracking number.

I got me some cool Texas Limited Edition Magpul mags with "Come and Take it" on them, BSA Optics, Monstrom Tactical Light w/ ELZETTA mount, BSM Gunfighter Charging Handle.
Where did you buy it? Those things are selling retail for well under the wholesale price these days.
I just decided I plain don't like ARs. Sucky trigger (I would definitely upgrade to the Rock River 2 stage), annoying "spruuung" recoil. So-so accuracy. Other people love them and that's what makes the world go round.

Where did you buy it? Those things are selling retail for well under the wholesale price these days.
I just decided I plain don't like ARs. Sucky trigger (I would definitely upgrade to the Rock River 2 stage), annoying "spruuung" recoil. So-so accuracy. Other people love them and that's what makes the world go round.
Grabagun for $879.00. I couldn't pass it up. Yeah some people love them and some don't. It can be a real love hate relationship. I do love the LaRue's as well. Big AR fan actually :)

I'll post some pics once I get all the mods on it

Forum List

Back