4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

Christopher Columbus was awful (but this other guy was not) - The Oatmeal
Hey, Washington Redskin
You should probably stop living in the ancient past...
It doesn't look good on you.

Hashtag get over it

You have a cutsie cartoon for every thread. To bad nothing of substance ever joins them.
So which indefensible crime of Colombus's is your favorite to ignore?
I don't give two shits about Columbus but not because of some wackadoodle far left nonsense. He was a man of his time and did what every Explorer of the time did. The fact that you sissies want to make him into a monster is as stupid as paying blacks reparations

You have a cutsie cartoon for every thread. To bad nothing of substance ever joins them.
I don't give two shits about Columbus but not because of some wackadoodle far left nonsense. He was a man of his time and did what every Explorer of the time did. The fact that you sissies want to make him into a monster is as stupid as paying blacks reparations
Hitler was a man of his time too.

And he did what every other leader of his time did too?

STFU troll

Columbus never set foot on American soil.... enough already. And anyhoo, if not for whitey, the savages would still be running around in loin cloths pushing rocks around with sticks screaming "uga booga".

STFU troll
Muhommad was a product of his time

I don't see many conservative business owners embracing Columbus Day and giving their workers the day off

STFU troll
Muhommad was a product of his time
I see I left you empty handed, no surprise

Forum List

Back