Columbus OH SWAT team member shot in head, killed.

Ohio officer dies after being shot in head during standoff

Sad news. Another officer down. Columbus, Ohio SWAT team. Member shot in head and died. God bless.
It's also equally sad when they shot others. How many have SWAT officers killed? How many innocent lives have SWAT officers taken? It's sad when anyone is killed, not just sorry ass members of law enforcement. Do you feel sad for the 16 year old killed by a cop in Chicago? How much of a threat was a 16 year old climbing a fence? Piss on SWAT, and all members of law enforcement. They're no better than John Q. Public.

Sad news. Another officer down. Columbus, Ohio SWAT team. Member shot in head and died. God bless.
It's also equally sad when they shot others. How many have SWAT officers killed? How many innocent lives have SWAT officers taken? It's sad when anyone is killed, not just sorry ass members of law enforcement. Do you feel sad for the 16 year old killed by a cop in Chicago? How much of a threat was a 16 year old climbing a fence? Piss on SWAT, and all members of law enforcement. They're no better than John Q. Public.

I'd like to hear you say this if and when total anarchy comes to America.

Law enforcement officers take the risks to enforce societies laws. Of course they are above John Q. in rank.

Law enforcement officers take the risks to enforce societies laws. Of course they are above John Q. in rank.
4224.gif

If there's total anarchy there'd be no cops.

View attachment 71261

Right...you have nothing to say.

That's what I meant. It would be open season on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.

Last edited:

View attachment 71261

I've already said it. Do you want me to repeat it for your benefit? You didn't get the message the first time around? Just let me know, I'll gladly repeat what I said if you'd like.

The problem is that too often they are engaged in these risks while engaging in armed robbery or other gang related acts.

As long as police continue to be the most violent criminals in society, which they are in ours, it will be difficult to have too much sympathy for them.

If I see a cop approaching my home, I assume he is going to try and murder my dogs, and rob me at gunpoint (asset forfeiture.)

View attachment 71261

I've already said it. Do you want me to repeat it for your benefit? You didn't get the message the first time around? Just let me know, I'll gladly repeat what I said if you'd like.

See post #7.

That's what I meant. It would be open family on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.
Members of law enforcement can kiss my ass. They're sorry pieces of shit.

View attachment 71261

See post #7.
What about post #7? I read it. Your point is?

The problem is that too often they are engaged in these risks while engaging in armed robbery or other gang related acts.

As long as police continue to be the most violent criminals in society, which they are in ours, it will be difficult to have too much sympathy for them.

If I see a cop approaching my home, I assume he is going to try and murder my dogs, and rob me at gunpoint (asset forfeiture.)

Yeah right.

View attachment 71261

See post #7.
What about post #7? I read it. Your point is?

My point is, you are happy that there is no anarchy for some reason.

That's what I meant. It would be open season on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.

Why is that always the go-to standard for you fearmongering conservatives? "Watch out for your women!!!" You know they're people, not property, right?

Why is that always the go-to standard for you fearmongering conservatives? "Watch out for your women!!!" You know they're people, not property, right?

I'm not in any political designation...women are to me highly valued members of society and more vulnerable maybe than men.

Yeah right.

Right what?

Dogs that Cops Killed

Why are police shooting so many family dogs?

Dogs Shot by Cops: Companion Animals and Law Enforcement - Animal Legal Defense Fund

{
Money and property believed to be linked to criminal activity can be seized — legally — by law enforcement through asset forfeiture, without an arrest or criminal charge. Then it's up to the owner to have enough resources to hire a lawyer to get the belongings back.

"In civil forfeiture, you don't have to even be accused of a crime," said Shawn Perez, the lawyer representing Cruz in the incident from 2010. "They hold your assets for ransom."}

{. Its armed robbery and if we fight back they can legally kill us.}

Examining controversial practice of asset forfeiture in Nevada

Aggressive police take hundreds of millions of dollars from motorists not charged with crimes

It’s Time We Start Calling ‘Civil Asset Forfeiture’ What it Really Is – ‘Armed Robbery by Police’ | Filming Cops

So why shouldn't the intended victims of these vicious thugs fight back?

Instead of cheer-leading, offer a reasoned answer.

That's what I meant. It would be open family on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.

(Edit of post #7:

That's what I meant. It would be open season on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.)

(Edit of post #7:

That's what I meant. It would be open season on the women in Sonny's family, then let's hear what he thinks about law enforcement.)
Members of law enforcement are low-life disgusting pieces of shit, period. I would think the same regardless. Anything else? Questions?

Forum List

Back