Comcast fires 10 year employee for being in Proud Boys

I think the NAACP is a hate group and so is the democrat party since both hate white people and support affirmative action - denying jobs to whites just for being white. Can i fire employees for being in those groups?

nov 14 2018 Comcast on Wednesday fired Andrew Kovalic, a 10-year employee who earlier this week became the target of a viral petition alleging that he is a member of a hate group.

The petition that called for Kovalic’s termination, which had garnered 373 signatures by Wednesday morning, was created and sponsored by the Philadelphia-based nonprofit Media Mobilizing Project, which often scrutinizes media and telecommunications companies like Comcast.

The now-former Comcast employee, the petition alleges, is a member of the Harrisburg Proud Boys chapter. The petition also alleges that Kovalic will work as a member of security at Saturday’s rally — which, the petition argues, is sufficient grounds for firing him.

In a statement to Philadelphia magazine, Comcast said, “There’s no place for disrespectful, offensive behavior in our culture. The individual is no longer employed by Comcast.”

When asked how Comcast made its determination to fire Kovalic and what specific behavior led to the company’s decision, a spokesperson said they could not comment on the situation beyond the statement.
Good. Hopefully somebody beats his ass, too.
Proud Boys dont get their asses beat.
Proud Boys are the ones doing the ass beating.
Suuure, uh-huh

civilization is not what they bring to the table...
Nevertheless, you asked whst they were proud of.
Obviously he wasnt too proud if he didnt admit he was a proud boy.
Perhaps because he wasn't. The proof is supposed to be an online petition of 432 signatures, world wide. How many of those 432 knew this guy?
I wasnt there. If they thought he was a proud boy then thats good enough for me. Like I said they should have given him a blanket party in the bathroom before turning him in to get canned.

Perhaps because he wasn't. The proof is supposed to be an online petition of 432 signatures, world wide. How many of those 432 knew this guy?

The firing is the result of a Prog Doxxing-WitchHunt. It's one more campaign in the new Civil War.

UnAmerican :eusa_clap:
Isn't that want y'all been wishing and hoping for?

no.. any other questions?
Yet you believe that you have the right to mandate how and what other people will do. Thanks for showing what a hypocrite you are too.

thank YOU for demonstrating your dishonesty and lack of critical thinking skills. :itsok:
Nothing lacking there. When you desire to mandate/take it by force, you will simply get the same back at you. I realize that concept may be difficult for you but that is where its at.

The firing is the result of a Prog Doxxing-WitchHunt. It's one more campaign in the new Civil War.
:boo_hoo14:

one is a harmful hate group while the other is a love is love and rainbows group

gavin-mcinnes-presents-proud-boys-snow-fla-k-e-season-22757755.png

one is a harmful hate group while the other is a love is love and rainbows group
One is born of insecurity, the other wears see through panties at a parade : 0

:laugh: i think the ghey scares these proud boys...

lol "proud boys"

i cant stop giggling at how dopey that really is :laugh:

Forum List

Back