Comcast Sucks... You won't believe this!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
I was watching the Georgia game and it came down to one touchdown away from a tie and the Georgia team is in the red zone! The TV goes black! BLACK I tell you!!!!

Then the tv comes on again and it is the pre game for ALABAMA - CLEMSON. THE FUCKING GAME HADN'T EVEN STARTED! I wanted to watch the end of the Georgia - Oklahoma game! No chaqnnels had the game, just the Alabama game! I had to call someone in Ohio to ask what happened in the game! He said they were indeed tied!

I called Comcast and talked like a sailor and wanted to watch the end of the Georgia game! Had to go through, "Did I pay the bill..."Hell yes!" We are getting a lot of calls about this...So she wanted every number I have and my friggin blood type before I talked to tech people. So they said the would change it...just unplug a certain plug. I told them I couldn't get to the fucking plug! They said they would do it on their end.. So 15 minutes later, they said they were changing it back to the Georgia game but it may take up to an hour! AN HOUR????

I hung up and called them every name I had heard in my life. Wallah! The channel changed and, wait for it....
It said post game review and went to fourteen commercials!

Couldn't believe it. Called Ohio again and they told me Georgia won in the second tie breaker!!!

And guess what...now I cannot get the Alabama game!!!

Told Comcast if they expect me to pay a penny for January service, I'm changing my phone,network and tv service to another provider.

I don't recall ever being so angry! If you know what is going on in the Alabama - Clemson game, please let me know! TIA!

I was watching the Georgia game and it came down to one touchdown away from a tie and the Georgia team is in the red zone! The TV goes black! BLACK I tell you!!!!

Then the tv comes on again and it is the pre game for ALABAMA - CLEMSON. THE FUCKING GAME HADN'T EVEN STARTED! I wanted to watch the end of the Georgia - Oklahoma game! No chaqnnels had the game, just the Alabama game! I had to call someone in Ohio to ask what happened in the game! He said they were indeed tied!

I called Comcast and talked like a sailor and wanted to watch the end of the Georgia game! Had to go through, "Did I pay the bill..."Hell yes!" We are getting a lot of calls about this...So she wanted every number I have and my friggin blood type before I talked to tech people. So they said the would change it...just unplug a certain plug. I told them I couldn't get to the fucking plug! They said they would do it on their end.. So 15 minutes later, they said they were changing it back to the Georgia game but it may take up to an hour! AN HOUR????

I hung up and called them every name I had heard in my life. Wallah! The channel changed and, wait for it....

Couldn't believe it. Called Ohio again and they told me Georgia won in the second tie breaker!!!

Told Comcast if they expect me to pay a penny for January service, I'm changing my phone,network and tv service to another provider.

I don't recall ever being so angry! If you know what is going on in the Alabama - Clemson game, please let me know! TIA!

The score is 10-3 Alabama over Clemson. Clemson got a field goal a few minutes ago to finally get on the board.
4:01 left in the 2nd Quarter.

The score is 10-3 Alabama over Clemson. Clemson got a field goal a few minutes ago to finally get on the board.

Thank you WB!

Thank you WB!

No problem.

Gumps 10

Taters 3

Id switch to direct TV over that shit

Or try to stream the game live?

Do you have a fire stick? You should be able to watch ESPN on the Amazon app

Good luck

Gumps 10

Taters 3

Id switch to direct TV over that shit

Or try to stream the game live?

Do you have a fire stick? You should be able to watch ESPN on the Amazon app

Good luck
Actually, I don't know what a Fire Stick is, unless it's to set Comcast ablaze!

Thanks!

Can’t believe you missed the end of that game! Best fucking Rose Bowl game ever played, and the ending in overtime was unbelievable. Oh well, you can read about tomorrow.

Can’t believe you missed the end of that game! Best fucking Rose Bowl game ever played, and the ending in overtime was unbelievable. Oh well, you can read about tomorrow.

I am sure they have the replay on ESPN.

And then the 'sailor' (not sure what that is) looked at your bill and found you still have 22 months on your 24 month agreement and he laaaaughed. "Oh yes, we'll uh get right on that". And the owners of Comcast could be heard in the background doing the Dr Evil laugh and introducing their little sidekick, "I call him, Nonet Neutrality. Muahahaaa, muahhahaha, muahhhahaha..."

I have DirecTV and they showed the whole game and then switched over to Alabama-Clemson after the clock went to zero.
Now Alabama's defense is kicking Clemson's ass.

Forum List

Back