Comcast Sucks... You won't believe this!

Gumps 10

Taters 3

Id switch to direct TV over that shit

Or try to stream the game live?

Do you have a fire stick? You should be able to watch ESPN on the Amazon app

Good luck
Actually, I don't know what a Fire Stick is, unless it's to set Comcast ablaze!

Thanks!
If you have Amazon Prime it works with FireStick.
Tons of free TV on FireStick.
The newer TVs don't need FireStick because they've Smartcast capability....then all you do is click on Amazon and you see the same thing as FireStick.

Last edited:
I have Comcast, the problem was not with them. The game was on ESPN. They started the Alabama-Clemson game on ESPN2 and then switched it to ESPN.

I don't know what happened in your area, but it was likely your ESPN satellite, and not Comcast.

Same with me. I had Oklahoma-Georgia all the way to the final OT score on ESPN

It's hard to get away from cable when you have the set up and are used to it.
It's worth it in the end. Of course, we don't watch sports so... but we might tune in for the NFL playoffs to watch the Steelers..

I have Comcast, the problem was not with them. The game was on ESPN. They started the Alabama-Clemson game on ESPN2 and then switched it to ESPN.

I don't know what happened in your area, but it was likely your ESPN satellite, and not Comcast.

Comcast turned the station back to the Georgia Oklahoma game just in time for the postgame show and presenting the award! Then, I couldn't watch the Alabama game! Didn't know I had that much anger inside of me!

I want to see if they charge me for January. I'll change internet, phone and cable if they do! Looking up Direct TV right now.

What providers do you have and do you like them?

Comcast turned the station back to the Georgia Oklahoma game just in time for the postgame show and presenting the award! Then, I couldn't watch the Alabama game! Didn't know I had that much anger inside of me!

I want to see if they charge me for January. I'll change internet, phone and cable if they do! Looking up Direct TV right now.

What providers do you have and do you like them?

Comcast has NOTHING to do with that.

ESPN was covering the GA-OU game that ran way too long. They pushed the start time for AL-Clemson back 10 minutes, but that wasn't even enough. They started the AL-Clemson game on ESPN2 and then switched when the game was over to ESPN.

There may have been something up with your system, but I think you just missed the changes they made.

I really like my direct tv

And you don’t need a dish to get it. I did a free trial of directv Now on my Roku to watch the games.

Buffered a bit at the start, but was good HD for the rest of the time.

I won’t be keeping it past the free period, going back to OTA antenna, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prime only.

As good as the picture was, just like cable, only crap shows on most of the time.

It's hard to get away from cable when you have the set up and are used to it.
It's worth it in the end. Of course, we don't watch sports so... but we might tune in for the NFL playoffs to watch the Steelers..

Go Steelers!!!

Forum List

Back