Come all ye Americans who have European heritage and celebrate this Independence Day with remembrance of the places ye left behind

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
America truly is a "Big Country", ain't she? I may not of Scottish heritage, but this song reached out and grabbed me for some reason. Maybe we're all Scottish under the skin.

Anyway, God bless those brave Europeans who had the courage to come here and tame this god-forsaken wilderness and transform it into the greatest country in the world. They truly made America what it is today.

Last edited:
just because someone agrees with you is irrelevant,,

that was racist and unamerican,,,

But didn't Europeans found America?

It wasn't like a bunch of savage Scandinavian Vikings came here first and built all these great cities. They were too busy pillaging, plundering, and looking for strange pussy.

And those Asians that crossed the land bridge way up there in Alaska were too busy eating each other to figure out concepts like 'private ownership" and "central government."

But didn't Europeans found America?

It wasn't like a bunch of savage Scandinavian Vikings came here first and built all these great cities. They were too busy pillaging, plundering, and looking for strange pussy.
who founded it is irrelevant,,

the first europeans that came here pillaged and plundered their way through the country while getting strange pussy,,

sounds like you already have it,,

Regardless, awesome thread ain't?

I have all expectations that this thread will last at least one page before fizzling out. Maybe a page and a half at the most.

Of course, IM2 could always show up to remind everyone how racist everyone is and how it was actually African slaves who built this country.

:laughing0301:

Regardless, awesome thread ain't?

I have all expectations that this thread will last at least one page before fizzling out. Maybe a page and a half at the most.

Of course, IM2 could always show up to remind everyone how racist everyone is and how it was actually African slaves who built this country.

:laughing0301:
what it is is racist and unamerican,,

what it is is racist and unamerican,,

Honestly, you don't seem to be making any sense. So when did It become an affront to celebrate and give homage to those Europeans who founded this country? But for not the utter tyranny their European leaders imposed upon them, this country never would have existed.

Honestly, you don't seem to be making any sense. So when did It become an affront to celebrate and give homage to those Europeans who founded this country? But for not the utter tyranny their European leaders imposed upon them, this country never would have existed.
if you dont know is more reason its racist and unamerican,,

Forum List

Back