Come Clean Here!!!!

Not a problem.

Prefer that over the odors coming from your Statist Mantra.................

Come Clean debate.................

Obama and Obamacare Toilet paper............

It just seems to fit the Op...............

Ok you heard it folks. Lone has agreed to the challenge. LL said any of you who are claiming your insurance is going up is full of crap. All we need is one person who has made such a claim to come forward. If you can document it he will pay your premiums for the next year. If not you will agree to be banned on the forum. Is anyone willing to stand behind their words like LL has?

Ok you heard it folks. Lone has agreed to the challenge. LL said any of you who are claiming your insurance is going up is full of crap. All we need is one person who has made such a claim to come forward. If you can document it he will pay your premiums for the next year. If not you will agree to be banned on the forum. Is anyone willing to stand behind their words like LL has?

Nice try.

Is that how you are schooling me? By pretending that I agreed to your dopey challenge. You know, the one I refused a half dozen times?

Maybe you can keep saying this over and over....and start to believe it. Make a bumper sticker.

Lame.

Last edited:
This thread is THE place to come if you are a "conservative" who has written or copied some bogus information regarding the costs, coverage, deductibles and max out of pocket amounts of insurance plans that are available on the ACA exchanges.........and have since learned that they were mistaken, misinformed or otherwise ideologically bound to post bullshit.

You know...premiums going from $3500 to $13000 per year.....or deductibles ranging from $13000 to $30000. You know who you are!

Cleanse your souls, people. You will feel great!

please provide the link to any one who made those claims you have stated im calling you out
im more incline to believe you added to many zeros to you hyperbole claim

I made and I stand by that. In my state if I would have to go to the exchange and buy th insurance under obamacare and if I would want to have a plan corresponding to what I have now I would have to pay at least 700 per month, deductible can vary from 7500 to 13000 and the deductible for the out-of the network treatment ( which is EVERYTHING, since in-the network is extremely limited) would be 25000. There is no cap on the out-of the pocket expenses in my state. Plus there is 40% co-pay for the out-of the network EVERYTHING after deductible ( it is there in my current plan after obamacare shit hit the fan - and it was not there before)
And no, I am not eligible for any kind of subsidy.

So it is TRUE - Obamacare costs for me are through the roof and unaffordable.

My insurance is going up, but it is not an obamacare exchange one.

I made the claim and it still stands - IF I would have to buy my own insurance - those were the figures.

One can check on BCBS for Florida themselves - and will see.

I made the claim and it still stands - IF I would have to buy my own insurance - those were the figures.

What do you mean.....if?

What do you mean.....if?

If my employer would dump us all to the exchange.

Which will happen in 2018 if this crap stands.

So...you get to keep your insurance?

I never stated I do not. It is raised and some part substantially, but it is not the exchange rip-off burglary

I was always telling IF I have to go to an exchange - and that is why I checked.

As I understand you do not have objections over my figures :D

This thread is THE place to come if you are a "conservative" who has written or copied some bogus information regarding the costs, coverage, deductibles and max out of pocket amounts of insurance plans that are available on the ACA exchanges.........and have since learned that they were mistaken, misinformed or otherwise ideologically bound to post bullshit.

You know...premiums going from $3500 to $13000 per year.....or deductibles ranging from $13000 to $30000. You know who you are!

Cleanse your souls, people. You will feel great!

please provide the link to any one who made those claims you have stated im calling you out

I made and I stand by that. In my state if I would have to go to the exchange and buy th insurance under obamacare and if I would want to have a plan corresponding to what I have now I would have to pay at least 700 per month, deductible can vary from 7500 to 13000 and the deductible for the out-of the network treatment ( which is EVERYTHING, since in-the network is extremely limited) would be 25000. There is no cap on the out-of the pocket expenses in my state. Plus there is 40% co-pay for the out-of the network EVERYTHING after deductible ( it is there in my current plan after obamacare shit hit the fan - and it was not there before)

You guys still don't get it.

There's a damn good reason why us libs' premiums are going down, scrips down and refunds because of the 80% mandate. We voted for Obama.

You know those black helicopters outside your window? If you voted for what's his name, you're screwed.

(Checked into our hotel tonight, my surgery is Monday, I'll let you know the final damage but, so far, pre-op stuff has been nominal and nothing out of the ordinary.)

You guys still don't get it.

There's a damn good reason why us libs' premiums are going down, scrips down and refunds because of the 80% mandate. We voted for Obama.

You know those black helicopters outside your window? If you voted for what's his name, you're screwed.

(Checked into our hotel tonight, my surgery is Monday, I'll let you know the final damage but, so far, pre-op stuff has been nominal and nothing out of the ordinary.)

Oh, stop LYING.

Nobody's prems are going down, everybody's increased.

p.s. and exactly because of the obamacare lower costs and no copayments you are having your surgery NOW, not after January 1. :lol: Just stop lying.
==================================================

Good luck on your surgery.

Last edited:
I don't remember your figures.

I know, however, that so many people have lied about their insurance coverage options on the exchange......that you will have to provide some detail if you want me to buy yours.

Then...tell me how much your premiums increased each year between 1995 and 2009. If you tell me that any one year was less than 8%....I will have to call bullshit.

If you have employer sponsored insurance,,,,,,the amount that the employer pays is a matter of contract. Your company can fuck you over and blame Obama....or they can do right by you and continue provide for the bulk of your premiums.

I know this. Lst year....if your company dropped you, you were FUCKED. Now, you have options.

I know, however, that so many people have lied about their insurance coverage options on the exchange......that you will have to provide some detail if you want me to buy yours.

Then...tell me how much your premiums increased each year between 1995 and 2009. If you tell me that any one year was less than 8%....I will have to call bullshit.

NOTHING. Not even ONE CENT. From 2005 to 2009 I had one employer and there was nomchange from the PGY1 to PGY4 ( I was in residency) and from 2009 to 2012( last year when the policies were purchased for 2013) I have not seen ANY INCREASE - even one cent. None, zilch, nada.

If
you have employer sponsored insurance,,,,,,the amount that the employer pays is a matter of contract. Your company can fuck you over and blame Obama....or they can do right by you and continue provide for the bulk of your premiums.
My company did not fuck me up as I am my company :lol: it's a group.

So far I am the only one who remembers our conversations.

I repeated them. I told you that an out-of the pocket cost for the treatments out of the network ( which iss anything important) - is 15-25K on an individual on my state. I also told you about 7.5-13K deductibles - and that is what is still there.
You can check yourself - and anybody can. BCBS Fl as it is the only oone for the exchange.
Anything corresponding to my ordinary PPO plan now is at least 600-700 per month ( for individual) and 6-7 K deductible with above mentioned payments out-of the pocket.
It is a burglary.
A rip off.
And a death sentence for some folks, who can not afford it.
I know this. Lst year....if your company dropped you, you were FUCKED. Now, you have options.

Total BULLSHIT.
You have had much BETTER options than NOW.

There are still plans by other insurers, but their prices skyrocketed as well, since the do not have affordable plans now - because of this crap obamacare, and they did before.

Last edited:

NOTHING. Not even ONE CENT. From 2005 to 2009 I had one employer and there was nomchange from the PGY1 to PGY4 ( I was in residency) and from 2009 to 2012( last year when the policies were purchased for 2013) I have not seen ANY INCREASE - even one cent. None, zilch, nada.

If
you have employer sponsored insurance,,,,,,the amount that the employer pays is a matter of contract. Your company can fuck you over and blame Obama....or they can do right by you and continue provide for the bulk of your premiums.
My company did not fuck me up as I am my company :lol: it's a group.

So far I am the only one who remembers our conversations.

I repeated them. I told you that an out-of the pocket cost for the treatments out of the network ( which iss anything important) - is 15-25K on an individual on my state. I also told you about 7.5-13K deductibles - and that is what is still there.
You can check yourself - and anybody can. BCBS Fl as it is the only oone for the exchange.
Anything corresponding to my ordinary PPO plan now is at least 600-700 per month ( for individual) and 6-7 K deductible with above mentioned payments out-of the pocket.
It is a burglary.
A rip off.
And a death sentence for some folks, who can not afford it.

Total BULLSHIT.
You have had much BETTER options than NOW.

There are still plans by other insurers, but their prices skyrocketed as well, since the do not have affordable plans now - because of this crap obamacare, and they did before.

Now I remember you. You are a dick who can barely communicate. Fuck off liar.

Forum List

Back