Come Clean Here!!!!

Oh, stop LYING.

Nobody's prems are going down, everybody's increased.

p.s. and exactly because of the obamacare lower costs and no copayments you are having your surgery NOW, not after January 1. :lol: Just stop lying.
==================================================

Good luck on your surgery. Thank you --- BUT ---

You don't have a clue. You never do.

I've talked about this surgery for months. I've also talked about the two refunds. First was larger, second was because they had not refunded up the mandated 80%.

I'm doing it now because I need it now AND so we can take a trip to Wales and Ireland sometime after Jan 1.

I've had several surgeries the past couple of years and have always had a deductible and co-pays. Still have the deductible and haven't heard if its changing.

Also different now is no co-pays for office visits.

You're wrong that "everybody's is going up". You can say it all you want but you're still wrong.

That's why I make fun of you rw's and your whining -- Because, its YOU who is lying.

BTW, we have Cadillac BC/BS

so you are in the union and as such you are off the hook of some of the obamacare mandates - and that is what you have had to start with.
However you will wave bye-bye to your cadillac plan in 2018, if this crap stands.

As I said before - stop LYING. You are not even close to obamacare crap. YET.

No, I'm not in a union. I don't have an employer.

THAT is the whole point.

YOUR employer can screw you over and blame the president. We buy our insurance and although we have a scumbag R senator and scumbag R rep, the governor is a Dem so we have the exchange.

Once the website is fixed, you might do better if you by-pass your employer and/or state exchange.

You're sure to do better if stop screaming liar and start using your brain.

No. Did you ever attend 3rd grade.

Humans breath air.

My dog breathes air.

So, my dog is human?

Idiot.

Pro abortion women are the only ones that use the word Choice on a regular basis Idiot.

Coming from rw, that's quite a telling admission.

It comes from rw's working so hard to end so many basic rights and freedoms of others.

What admission are you talking about?
Follow what was said

Nutters love choice!
So pro abortion women are nutters?

No. Did you ever attend 3rd grade.

Humans breath air.

My dog breathes air.

So, my dog is human?

Idiot.

Pro abortion women are the only ones that use the word Choice on a regular basis Idiot.

My comments are in bold exactly what part did I say was inaccurate?

You don't have a clue. You never do.

I've talked about this surgery for months. I've also talked about the two refunds. First was larger, second was because they had not refunded up the mandated 80%.

I'm doing it now because I need it now AND so we can take a trip to Wales and Ireland sometime after Jan 1.

I've had several surgeries the past couple of years and have always had a deductible and co-pays. Still have the deductible and haven't heard if its changing.

You're wrong that "everybody's is going up". You can say it all you want but you're still wrong.

That's why I make fun of you rw's and your whining -- Because, its YOU who is lying.

so you are in the union and as such you are off the hook of some of the obamacare mandates - and that is what you have had to start with.
However you will wave bye-bye to your cadillac plan in 2018, if this crap stands.

As I said before - stop LYING. You are not even close to obamacare crap. YET.

No, I'm not in a union. I don't have an employer.

THAT is the whole point.

YOUR employer can screw you over and blame the president. We buy our insurance and although we have a scumbag R senator and scumbag R rep, the governor is a Dem so we have the exchange.

Once the website is fixed, you might do better if you by-pass your employer and/or state exchange.

You're sure to do better if stop screaming liar and start using your brain.

more lies.

Luddly, stop LYING.

Very happy that everything has worked out so well for you Luddly.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation.

I also hope you have some $$ set aside for this situation if it affects you since you did state you were not employed:

How the Cadillac tax works
The way Obamacare will impose the Cadillac tax is deceptively simple. Under the law, if an individual health-insurance policy costs more than $10,200, the employer has to pay a 40% excise tax for any amount above that $10,200 threshold. For family policies, the corresponding threshold is $27,500.

How Obamacare's Cadillac Tax Will Affect You (CMI, UNH, WLP, WMT)

Forum List

Back