Come Clean Here!!!!

Yep, we just renewed too. 88% increase and as a 69 year old male I am SO happy to have maternity coverage! You have no idea how much that soothes my troubled mind...

Me thinks that lonelaffy is going to have an epic fail on his hands with this turd of a thread.

Yep, we just renewed too. 88% increase and as a 69 year old male I am SO happy to have maternity coverage! You have no idea how much that soothes my troubled mind...

Me thinks that lonelaffy is going to have an epic fail on his hands with this turd of a thread.

And the hits just keep on coming.

And the hits just keep on coming.

An 88% increase? That is a lot! If I were you, I'd look on the exchange.

Fucking liars just keep on coming.

They are all lying I would step up and prove them wrong. That is the point no?

Are they all lying? Not sure. Are some? You bet your ass. I am guessing you know it, too. You are an asshole....but you ain't stupid.

88% RENEWAL? That would be a lie.
A 69 year old? Why would a 69 year old renew a health insurance policy that isn't a Medicare supplemental? Hmmmm? 88%?

Last edited:
LL continues tho get his ass handed to him again? oh, what else is new :lol:

Oooops.

You were Fluked again.

Are they all lying? Not sure. Are some? You bet your ass. I am guessing you know it, too. You are an asshole....but you ain't stupid.

A 69 year old? Why would a 69 year old renew a health insurance policy that isn't a Medicare supplemental? Hmmmm? 88%?

Because I have CAD and I like my cardiologist who I can't keep if I go on the state exchange, that's why. Of course if we are "allowed" to keep our current insurance then it will only go up by 10%, but as Obummer is violating all sorts of laws by doing that it is unknown if it will apply to us.

No, dumbass, Obummer care is an albatross that will sink the Democrat party.

Oooops.

You were Fluked again.

Yeah, I've always wondered how someone going to an Ivy League university couldn't afford birth control....

What a joke this country is turning into.

Because I have CAD and I like my cardiologist who I can't keep if I go on the state exchange, that's why. Of course if we are "allowed" to keep our current insurance then it will only go up by 10%, but as Obummer is violating all sorts of laws by doing that it is unknown if it will apply to us.

You are lying. Let me know when you are ready to come clean.

No, it wouldn't be a lie IF purchasing through the exchange allowed Westwall to "Keep his doctor'. (Remember that promise?)
Obviously Westwall can't keep his doctor if he were to purchase through the exchange, therefore he must purchase outside of the exchange in order to keep his plan and his doctor.

And before you scream liar again or bullsh!t, I'd suggest you educate yourself before making such an accusation.

https://www.healthcare.gov/get-covered-a-1-page-guide-to-the-health-insurance-marketplace/

If you have Medicare, you’re considered covered and don’t have to make any changes. You can’t use the Marketplace to buy a supplemental or dental plan

No, it wouldn't be a lie IF purchasing through the exchange allowed Westwall to "Keep his doctor'. (Remember that promise?)
Obviously Westwall can't keep his doctor if he were to purchase through the exchange, therefore he must purchase outside of the exchange in order to keep his plan and his doctor.

And before you scream liar again or bullsh!t, I'd suggest you educate yourself before making such an accusation.

https://www.healthcare.gov/get-covered-a-1-page-guide-to-the-health-insurance-marketplace/

If you have Medicare, you’re considered covered and don’t have to make any changes. You can’t use the Marketplace to buy a supplemental or dental plan

Sorry. You believe him. I don't. Sixty nine year old people don't buy health insurance plans. He has medicare. His doctor is not going to change. In addition, they don't RENEW plans with an 88% increase in premiums. Sme people.....none of them 69 years old.....had ther plan killed because it sucked....they MIGHT have an increase in premiums.

Why would you believe that a 69 year old, Medicare eligible man would be buying health insurance?

I am very educated on the subject. The dude is not telling us the truth.

medicare does not cover all of the needs and some people who are working chose to have the employer-sponsored plan instead. And those did change a lot in some instances.
So his 88% increase in employer sponsored plan is very possible.

You are lying. Let me know when you are ready to come clean.

it is YOU who are constantly lying. and when somebody shovels the facts into your face as I did, you just can't handle it and unleash on the person.

Nothing new with lying leftards.

Vox....I do not believe you. Do you understand? I have already pegged you as a liar. Unless you man up and admit the lies, nothing you say will impress me.

Forum List

Back