Come On Joe, Why Not?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Because his handlers want him locked in the basement. He can’t even handle a softball interview in his basement with someone typing his answers on a teleprompter for him.

President Donald Trump says he’s down for a four-hour debate with former Vice President Joe Biden — with podcast host Joe Rogan moderating.

The president declared his willingness to participate Monday morning tweet, after seeing a post from retired UFC fighter Tim Kennedy discussing Rogan’s proposal. Kennedy appeared as a guest with Rogan last week during which the host of the widely-listened to podcast offered to referee a 4-hour showdown between Trump and Biden.

Few people will have a four hour attention span, but I'd probably listen to it for two.

Few people will have a four hour attention span, but I'd probably listen to it for two.

Tape it on your DVR then watch it in sections. It would be worth it just to see Biden reduced to a quivering puddle of sweat on the stage floor as medics rush in to throw cool water on his face trying to revive him.

JOE CAN'T DO IT.

Too bad that as president, he will often be required to work a lot longer than four hours at a time.

Because his handlers want him locked in the basement. He can’t even handle a softball interview in his basement with someone typing his answers on a teleprompter for him.

President Donald Trump says he’s down for a four-hour debate with former Vice President Joe Biden — with podcast host Joe Rogan moderating.

The president declared his willingness to participate Monday morning tweet, after seeing a post from retired UFC fighter Tim Kennedy discussing Rogan’s proposal. Kennedy appeared as a guest with Rogan last week during which the host of the widely-listened to podcast offered to referee a 4-hour showdown between Trump and Biden.
I’d agree with it as long as you take Trump’s cocaine away and give him a mild electrical shock every time he lies.

I'm sure Joe will totally be down for a four hour debate with a fucking comedian and Reality TeeVee show host who hates him as moderator! :D

Joseph James Rogan (born August 11, 1967) is an American comedian, podcast host, and mixed martial arts color commentator.[1][2] He has also worked as a television host and an actor.

Rogan began his career in comedy in August 1988 in the Boston area. After relocating to Los Angeles in 1994, he signed an exclusive developmental deal with Disney, and appeared as an actor on several television shows including Hardball and NewsRadio. In 1997, he started working for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) as an interviewer and color commentator.

Rogan released his first comedy special in 2000. In 2001, he put his comedy career on hold after becoming the host of Fear Factor, and resumed his stand-up career shortly after the show's end in 2006. In 2009, Rogan launched his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, which led him to "fame, wealth and podcast superstardom".[3]

I’d agree with it as long as you take Trump’s cocaine away and give him a mild electrical shock every time he lies.

Electrical shock? That would be fun, but I'd be happy with a buzzer that goes off every time he lies. :)

Electrical shock? That would be fun, but I'd be happy with a buzzer that goes off every time he lies. :)

Just tie him to a metal chair with his feet in a bucket of water and tell him that if he lies he'll be shocked. Know what? he'll lie, lie, lie until he's dead, dead, dead because that's what he does. Take that away from him and you have a drooling nutcase with nothing to say.

But it sure would be fun to watch. Orange Hair on Fire to match his pants on fire.

Just tie him to a metal chair with his feet in a bucket of water and tell him that if he lies he'll be shocked. Know what? he'll lie, lie, lie until he's dead, dead, dead because that's what he does. Take that away from him and you have a drooling nutcase with nothing to say.

But it sure would be fun to watch. Orange Hair on Fire to match his pants on fire.
Is that why Biden refuses to debate Trump at this event?

I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.

I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.
Hilarious. Trump wanting to debate Sundowners is bad for Trump. Sundowners can’t even answer softball questions in his basement without handlers feeding him answers on a teleprompter.

I think Donald and Joe should spend four hours with another comedian as moderator - Al Franken.
Al will be fair and balanced just like this clown will - Fair trade?

I think Trump should spend four hours with another comedian as moderator - Al Franken.

Go for it! Get Joe out of his basement and do it!

I think Trump should spend four hours with another comedian as moderator - Al Franken.

Go for it! Get Joe out of his basement and do it!

Silly Penguin, stop posting ridiculous threads please.

Biden can't stay awake for 4 hours straight, much less answer questions. The guy couldn't be the bingo caller at his nursing home without screwing it up.

Biden can't stay awake for 4 hours straight, much less answer questions. The guy couldn't be the bingo caller at his nursing home without screwing it up.

Maybe not but Biden will have someone on his staff that is a professional bingo caller and won't be indited before the game is over.

Maybe not but Biden will have someone on his staff that is a professional bingo caller and won't be indited before the game is over.

His son would likely be appointed and Biden would BINGO every game. Lucky for him, most of the participants would be too demented to know what was going on. Sounds quite a bit like the upcoming election.

You know what?

Joe Rogan or no Joe Rogan.....whoever really, doesn't matter.....I just can not see Hiden debating anybody. I can't.

They will come up with anything. *Yawn*

1600138800740.png

Forum List

Back