Come On Now, Mitch... You Know That’s Bullsh!t

Come On Now, Mitch... You Know That’s Bullsh!t

“ ‘My guess is their (states’ governors’) first choice would be for the federal government to borrow money from future generations to send it down to them now so they don’t have to do that. That’s not something I’m going to be in favor of.’ ” This is what Moscow Mitch told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt.

But anyone who has watched the GOP for the past sixty-plus years has seen them fill the coffers of the super-rich with trillions of dollars in money borrowed from future generations. The spending habits of the “fiscally responsible Republicans”, which exclusively benefits the super-rich proves the amount spent by the Democrats on safety net programs for the other 99.9% is but a pittance.

McConnell Delivers Gut Punch to His Home State, Dems Say

The republicans ran to bail out big business even though the money was supposed to be for small businesses and now had to pass another half a trillion dollars to help small business with no guarantee it will.

Now the republicans don't want to bail out the states. Why should they? States don't bribe them to do their bidding.

Republicans have the most irresponsible economic and social policies I've ever seen.

That's on top of being the most moronic and lazy people I've ever encountered.

Now the republicans don't want to bail out the states.

Illinois is asking for $10 billion to bail out their unfunded pension obligations which has NOTHING to do with the Covid-19 pandemic. That's Illinois problem why should Iowa's taxpayers be on the hook for Illinois spending problems.

All you've done for months is bitch that the Republicans were still spending too much money hand over fist! Now that McConnell tries to put the brakes on to save the Dollar, now you're bitching because he won't spend more??? :omg: Stupid Fuckwit.
yes

dems talk out of both sides of their mouth

they want the stimulus money even as they bash trump for raising the national debt
And the right takes it while hating handouts.

Wheeee. Another circular argument based off a human trait.
Its not even close to the same thing

if you had asked me the answer would be dont shut down the country and we would not have to borrow $10 trillion
My point isn't that it was. My point is, that's the textbook counter to a macro type stupid argument.

It's noise for the sake of noise and nothing will ever be settled by throwing this out there. It's the sideshow Bob of discussions.

Spin it however you want, if necessary, lie like Adam Schiff.

But, what Turtle is telling the broke left wing states and their rotting broke cities---like Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles etc etc is that the rest of the country is not going to bail out the fraudulent pension schemes Democrats have been running for decades...where votes have been bought over and over from corrupt Unions by corrupt Democratic Politicians...with fraudulent pension scams which wouldn't come due for years.

But, they've come due and FUCK Chicago and FUCK Illinoi ET AL---the rest of the country is not going to pay for the scams.
Lol @ "broke left wing states".

The poorest states are red.
Which states carry the most debt?
Which states have the highest cost of living?
Which state has gas at $3.50 a gallon due the massive ass taxes?

All you've done for months is bitch that the Republicans were still spending too much money hand over fist! Now that McConnell tries to put the brakes on to save the Dollar, now you're bitching because he won't spend more??? :omg: Stupid Fuckwit.
yes

they want the stimulus money even as they bash trump for raising the national debt

if you had asked me the answer would be dont shut down the country and we would not have to borrow $10 trillion
My point isn't that it was. My point is, that's the textbook counter to a macro type stupid argument.

It's noise for the sake of noise and nothing will ever be settled by throwing this out there. It's the sideshow Bob of discussions.
Whether or not to shut down the economy and put 25 million Americans in the unemployment line overnight is a question that has not been answered yet

yes

Whether or not to shut down the economy and put 25 million Americans in the unemployment line overnight is a question that has not been answered yet
And how does that tie into mocking people for taking handouts?

yes

And how does that tie into mocking people for taking handouts?
I mock liberals who bash trump for giving them handouts

and running up the debt

But, what Turtle is telling the broke left wing states and their rotting broke cities---like Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles etc etc is that the rest of the country is not going to bail out the fraudulent pension schemes Democrats have been running for decades...where votes have been bought over and over from corrupt Unions by corrupt Democratic Politicians...with fraudulent pension scams which wouldn't come due for years.

But, they've come due and FUCK Chicago and FUCK Illinoi ET AL---the rest of the country is not going to pay for the scams.

If you say so

lets agree to bail out no states that cannot pay their bills with out a bailout from washington

if you are correct the red states will learn to respect Big Brother more
No. I will not put politics above the live of Americans.

Not surprised you will though.

If you say so

lets agree to bail out no states that cannot pay their bills with out a bailout from washington

No. Mitch doesn't have to respect anyone. One confederate senator can hold an entire nation hostage. KY sucks Fed $, teets up, all day, e'ry day.

Bailed out capital first again, now we quibble over the people again.
Are you accusing mcconnell of being white?

how dare you?

if that gets out black people all over ky might try to kill him
Why, they might pound him into KY jelly!

If you say so

No. Mitch doesn't have to respect anyone. One confederate senator can hold an entire nation hostage. KY sucks Fed $, teets up, all day, e'ry day.

how dare you?

Black democrat voters are certainly capable of it if they get the chance

Which states carry the most debt?
Which states have the highest cost of living?
Which state has gas at $3.50 a gallon due the massive ass taxes?
Which states have the highest GDP?
The best standards of living?
Budget surpluses?

If you say so

how dare you?

My bad, forgot you conservative types have no sense of humor. I heard the remove it to make room for the chip.

If you say so

how dare you?

All I see is white people riots on tv. They seem to be losing their shit over not being able to get their nails or hair done immediately. Taking over capitals armed and what not. And not getting gunned down like anyone else would.

Petty angry white privilege tantrums.

Taking over capitals armed and what not. And not getting gunned down like anyone else would.
Taking over?

you make the libs running Mi sound like wusses

surely a few armed patriots cant frighten them that much

Forum List

Back