Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

The people that need to be thrown out are congress and the senate. They are tyranny and anti-america.

Hate like that is what caused an angry mob to attack Congress

Thats not hate. Thats fact.
Not playing your stupid games

They get people killed

You played those emotional games all last year condoning the violence, riots, murder, pillaging, destruction of private property. Deal with it. Thats fact.

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

His base will revolt and many innocent people will die and is it worth it?

So censure please!
A censure won’t take away the nuclear codes from this clearly insane man.

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths
Are you talking about Truman?
Yeah, like he is relevant to today..
History is not relevant today? Why do we study it then?

What happened in DC has probably been cleaned up and repaired already.

Five people died
Clean that up

I'm surprised you counted the woman shot by the guy in the building.

And what did the other 4 die of?

3 of them medical emergencies and one capitol police officer, 42 years old that the mfer's hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Retired St. Louis police captain killed by looters while trying to protect friend's shop

Trump was handily and easily reelected president. The election was stolen as so many elections are by criminal democrats acting on behalf of Chinese communists.

We need to stop this nonsense

It all seemed like a lot of fun to spin tales about how Trump really won and was cheated.

People died because of these lies
It is no longer fun and games
The truth never is fun and games. You can't stop it. Too many people know and won't shut up. People have been dying for the communist cause under democrats since they occupied Wall Street.

Trump won. Deal with it.

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

Fuck impeach...

Let's get a lawyer and see can he be got for inciting a riot... Rudy is a very shakey ground...

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

So censure please!

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths
I have no idea why you do to try and justify what the coward in chief did.

Trump was handily and easily reelected president. The election was stolen as so many elections are by criminal democrats acting on behalf of Chinese communists.

It all seemed like a lot of fun to spin tales about how Trump really won and was cheated.

The truth never is fun and games. You can't stop it. Too many people know and won't shut up. People have been dying for the communist cause under democrats since they occupied Wall Street.

Trump won. Deal with it.
Which one of the occupy crowd was the President of the United states?

Trump won. Deal with it.

We explained how you have been brainwashed... You refuse to see actual facts...

You need help before you start getting violent...

The people that need to be thrown out are congress and the senate. They are tyranny and anti-america.

Hate like that is what caused an angry mob to attack Congress

Thats not hate. Thats fact.
Not playing your stupid games

They get people killed

You played those emotional games all last year condoning the violence, riots, murder, pillaging, destruction of private property. Deal with it. Thats fact.

Stop diverting the thread

This is about the actions of a sitting President to attack Congress

Fuck impeach...

Let's get a lawyer and see can he be got for inciting a riot... Rudy is a very shakey ground...

Congress needs to start the process

People died
Trump created the riot and sent them to attack Congress.
I will be with you!

He needs to be criminally liable

Fuck impeach...

The only inciting a riot was in the heads of leftists. That sound you hear is the last shred of the United States dividing.

Five people died
Clean that up

3 of them medical emergencies and one capitol police officer, 42 years old that the mfer's hit him in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Retired St. Louis police captain killed by looters while trying to protect friend's shop

I knew that and it should not have happened. But I don't believe the ones that committed this murder were yelling "Blue Lives Matter".

Now I see you condone what happened at the capitol by the same ones that say "Blue lives matter"

OMG What a fool you are. I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Good Lord.

So censure please!

Idiots leftists who can't grow up and act normal talking about nuclear codes is pathetic.

So censure please!

Idiots leftists who can't grow up and act normal talking about nuclear codes is pathetic.
It takes more than one person to launch with the codes.

In 2020, Democrats launched an insurrection against the American people, causing riots, which people died needlessly because of it.
Stop comparing BLM to what happened in the Capitol.

BLM was not right vs left. It was minority communities reacting to their perceived persecution by law enforcement after the unnecessary death of a black man.

The Capitol riot was a political riot perpetrated by a political party and political supporters for the benefit of their politician to affect by force the outcome of a political process.

These are not even remotely the same.

BLM the organization is in bed with Anti-fa, and those idiots destroyed property and livelihoods while Dem mayors and governors fiddled. They also lasted MONTHS.

I guess they had Insurance.
I don’t envy mayors because the type of response you clearly favor has been known to make matters worse. A brutal crackdown can perpetuate violence, makes it last longer and worse especially when the protests are over brutality.

What happened in DC happened at the direction and encouragement of your political leadership. That’s the difference.

Tell that to the people's whos property and lives were destroyed.

Those mayors backed down because they are lefties just like the protesters were.

And those mayors encouraged the violence far more directly by holding back the cops for MONTHS and creating revolving doors for those actually arrested, putting them right back on the streets.
This is a false narrative. Just look at Portland. The worse the feds cracked down, the worse the violence got.

Violence begets violence.

It’s not because they’re “leftists”, otherwise DC would have had a much stiffer response to your political thugs.

OMG What a fool you are. I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Good Lord.

What is your view of Trump today compared to a week ago?

That woman is a symbol of the harm Trump has done with his refusal to man up and accept defeat. Trumps decision to create wild conspiracies led to her death. Trumps decision to create an angry mob led to her death.
Today we learned that the Trump Mob killed an officer trying to defend Congress

We know an officer collapsed and died well after his interaction with the protesters. of what is still unknown.
He died of injuries sustained in the Trump attack

that's not known until the autopsy is done.

Just STOP IT
Makes you look like an ignorant asshole

The officer was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. It killed him.
I blame you leftists for his death.

If you had defunded the police like you promised, he wouldn’t have been there.

His blood is on YOUR hands.

Trump won. Deal with it.
Not feeding your stupid fantasies

Fuck impeach...

Congress needs to start the process

People died
Trump created the riot and sent them to attack Congress.
I will be with you!

He needs to be criminally liable
Your leaders supported the months long Dimwinger Antifa hoards in their riot and looting sprees. Many more died during that.

You hypocrisy is showing, Troll.

Forum List

Back