Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do
Ohhh. We're going to impeach alright
About 80 million of us just impeached most Repukes.

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

His base will revolt and many innocent people will die and is it worth it?

So censure please!
A censure won’t take away the nuclear codes from this clearly insane man.

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths
Are you talking about Truman?

Stop comparing BLM to what happened in the Capitol.

BLM was not right vs left. It was minority communities reacting to their perceived persecution by law enforcement after the unnecessary death of a black man.

The Capitol riot was a political riot perpetrated by a political party and political supporters for the benefit of their politician to affect by force the outcome of a political process.

These are not even remotely the same.
Here's another example of leftist lunacy.

I said NOTHING about BLM. I could say plenty about them, but I said nothing. The "insurrection" committed by Democrats, that I was referring to, is the overall nationwide election fraud conspiracy.

As for the Capitol riot, it was the natural result of millions of Americans outraged by the election THEFT, and caused entirely by that outrageous and disgusting scenario.

What happened in DC has probably been cleaned up and repaired already.

Five people died
Clean that up

I'm surprised you counted the woman shot by the guy in the building.

And what did the other 4 die of?

3 died of medical related emergencies on the Capitol grounds and a Capitol policeman died after a group of those "Patriots" (traitors) dragged him into a crowd and beat him with a fire extinguisher.

It is time for Republicans to grow a spine

Show Trump that he can’t shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and Republicans will do nothing.

Five people died from Tuesdays attack by a Trump mob. A police officer defending Congress died. A woman was shot and killed because she believed the lies Trump told her and heeded his call to Washington.

People died and Trump pulled the trigger

At this point, impeachment would be stupid. The hearings and trial wouldn't be completed in the next 12 days, when his removal occurs anyway. He stands no chance of ever being elected in the future.

I don't believe Trump "launched an insurrection". Making that accusation is nothing but an emotional outburst.

I don't think Trump envisioned such a scenario playing out at the Capitol. His comments, I believe, were largely rhetorical, and any response to this needs to keep that in mind...

In 2020, Democrats launched an insurrection against the American people, causing riots, which people died needlessly because of it.

BLM was not right vs left. It was minority communities reacting to their perceived persecution by law enforcement after the unnecessary death of a black man.

The Capitol riot was a political riot perpetrated by a political party and political supporters for the benefit of their politician to affect by force the outcome of a political process.

BLM is ActBlue it isn't minority communties anything you retard.

Here's another example of leftist lunacy.

I said NOTHING about BLM. I could say plenty about them, but I said nothing. The "insurrection" committed by Democrats, that I was referring to, is the overall nationwide election fraud conspiracy.

As for the Capitol riot, it was the natural result of millions of Americans outraged by the election THEFT, and caused entirely by that outrageous and disgusting scenario.

There..was..no..fraud. If 65 lower court judges, the SC, Republican election officials in states that have been red for decades, Trump's own election security officials, and all the visual evidence say there was no fraud....then there was no fraud. Just alt-right conspiracy theories dropped into and magnified in a echo chamber for consumption by you pliant lemmings. And the re-tweeted and parroted by your "savior". Well, you see how that worked out.

What happened on Wednesday was a travesty. Anyone who even set foot on the grounds of the Capitol should be held responsible for inciting insurrection. If they suffer personal consequences, I don't care.

He needs to be impeached and removed so he won't be able to hold public office.
Impeach talk is just more Democrat deflection tactic, designed to distract attention away from the subject of election fraud (which could still cause the invalidation of the election now and in the near future). That is why they rioted and now blabber about impeachment.

If anybody needs to be impeached, it is those who participated in and aided and abetted the election fraud. Arrests need to be made for them.

Time to impeach Biden? I agree.

This is about the same time Democrats decided they wanted to impeach Trump. About two weeks before inauguration.

The Barisma shit is plentyfor me.

Five people died
Clean that up

3 died of medical related emergencies on the Capitol grounds and a Capitol policeman died after a group of those "Patriots" (traitors) dragged him into a crowd and beat him with a fire extinguisher.

I see a heart attack and a stroke among the protesters in general.

My question is did the media count deaths like this as casualties in the Anti-fa BLM protests.

That woman is a symbol of the harm Trump has done with his refusal to man up and accept defeat. Trumps decision to create wild conspiracies led to her death. Trumps decision to create an angry mob led to her death.
Today we learned that the Trump Mob killed an officer trying to defend Congress

That woman is a symbol of the harm Trump has done with his refusal to man up and accept defeat. Trumps decision to create wild conspiracies led to her death. Trumps decision to create an angry mob led to her death.

We know an officer collapsed and died well after his interaction with the protesters. of what is still unknown.

It is time for Republicans to grow a spine

Show Trump that he can’t shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and Republicans will do nothing.

Five people died from Tuesdays attack by a Trump mob. A police officer defending Congress died. A woman was shot and killed because she believed the lies Trump told her and heeded his call to Washington.

People died and Trump pulled the trigger
The end of Stalag 17.......new version.. "Two packs of cigarettes say the Progs will eventually kill tens of millions of American citizens"!

Five people died
Clean that up

I see a heart attack and a stroke among the protesters in general.

My question is did the media count deaths like this as casualties in the Anti-fa BLM protests.

No you asked how they died.

There..was..no..fraud. If 65 lower court judges, the SC, Republican election officials in states that have been red for decades, Trump's own election security officials, and all the visual evidence say there was no fraud....then there was no fraud. Just alt-right conspiracy theories dropped into and magnified in a echo chamber for consumption by you pliant lemmings. And the re-tweeted and parroted by your "savior". Well, you see how that worked out.

What happened on Wednesday was a travesty. Anyone who even set foot on the grounds of the Capitol should be held responsible for inciting insurrection. If they suffer personal consequences, I don't care.
Those who aid and abet the fraud in public computer forums, should be arrested along with the actual perpetrators of the fraud. They are accomplisses in the crime. As for the (posing as Trump supporters) Democrat rioters, they probably wont be arrested, since DC is run by Democrats, and we all know by now that Democrats don't arrest their own kind.

I don't think Trump envisioned such a scenario playing out at the Capitol. His comments, I believe, were largely rhetorical, and any response to this needs to keep that in mind...

It was not rhetorical
Trump called for a mob to March on Washington. He fed them with lies. He lit the fire.
YOU are having the election stolen from you, YOU are being cheated, YOU need to march on Congress and stop them from stealing this election

We know an officer collapsed and died well after his interaction with the protesters. of what is still unknown.
He died of injuries sustained in the Trump attack

Forum List

Back