Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

His base will revolt and many innocent people will die and is it worth it?

So censure please!

Its time to impeach alright----BIDEN and many of the others who have been taking chinese bribes or contributing to the fraudulent election.

Ain't gonna happen and I'm not sure why everyone's wasting their time on talking about the 25th and impeachment. There's no stomach on the Republican side to do anything about this man. He cucked them. All of them. Talk to Pence, talk to the rest of the cabinet, talk to the White House council. Take away his toys, lock his social media accounts if he utters one more word about a stolen election, make sure the military leaders don't let him start a war. He's done at noon on the 20th. Let him sit there and stew in his utter shame and embarrassment. The more hours that go by, the more of his soft core supporters drain away.

The worst he can do right now is pardon people. While it's distasteful, he cannot blanket pardon. And he cannot pardon himself. The SC has already ruled that even a President isn't above the law. I'm sure there is a shitload of legal action coming down the pipe for him. Even more than there was before Wednesday. Let him leave and let the legal system handle him.

All these voter fraud claims are all fun and games until someone dies.

Republicans shirked off the claims as harmless political gamesmanship until Tuesday. Trump called for an angry mob to March on Congress and stop them from affirming Biden. An angry mob that believed the lies he told them

A woman came from California because she believed his lies. The woman tried to breach the House Chamber because she believed the lies. She died because she believed President Trump.
This morning we learned a policeman died trying to fight off the Trump mob.

It is no longer harmless fun and games. What Trump has done is a high crime and misdemeanor

Hold him responsible for once in his life

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

So censure please!
He needs to be impeached and removed so he won't be able to hold public office.

So censure please!
A censure won’t take away the nuclear codes from this clearly insane man.

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths

In 2020, Democrats launched an insurrection against the American people, causing riots, which people died needlessly because of it.

They have disgraced their party, they have disgraced the country.

They need to be rounded up, arrested, convicted of treason, and executed.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no stomach on the Republican side to do anything about this man.

In 1973, Republicans rose up and told Nixon they no longer supported him.
Nixon was guilty of obstructing the Watergate investigation.

What Trump did this week is FAR WORSE than what Nixon did.

He sent an angry mob to attack Congress and prevent them from naming Biden President. It is inexcusable and Republicans shouldn’t stand for it.

Ain't gonna happen and I'm not sure why everyone's wasting their time on talking about the 25th and impeachment. There's no stomach on the Republican side to do anything about this man. He cucked them. All of them. Talk to Pence, talk to the rest of the cabinet, talk to the White House council. Take away his toys, lock his social media accounts if he utters one more word about a stolen election, make sure the military leaders don't let him start a war. He's done at noon on the 20th. Let him sit there and stew in his utter shame and embarrassment. The more hours that go by, the more of his soft core supporters drain away.

The worst he can do right now is pardon people. While it's distasteful, he cannot blanket pardon. And he cannot pardon himself. The SC has already ruled that even a President isn't above the law. I'm sure there is a shitload of legal action coming down the pipe for him. Even more than there was before Wednesday. Let him leave and let the legal system handle him.
"make sure the military leaders don't let him start a war" LOL.

Trump will leave office poorer than when he went in. He won't become rich from it like his predecessor did.

So censure please!

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths

Jillian, I am more worried about the possible bloodshed of innocent people and no I am not writing about Trump base but who Trump base will kill if he is Impeached and Removed...

No matter which direction this nation turns and the choice our officials make it will not stop what is coming and I fear more deaths will come...

In 2020, Democrats launched an insurrection against the American people, causing riots, which people died needlessly because of it.
Stop comparing BLM to what happened in the Capitol.

BLM was not right vs left. It was minority communities reacting to their perceived persecution by law enforcement after the unnecessary death of a black man.

The Capitol riot was a political riot perpetrated by a political party and political supporters for the benefit of their politician to affect by force the outcome of a political process.

These are not even remotely the same.

One can only wonder what could be going through a person's mind, to arrive at lunacy like this.

Now that America was made great again (partially), we might be descending into the pit of leftist lunacies run amok, and with free & fair elections eradicated, we might have to enact a second American revolution.

The Democrats will not agree to separate themselves from sane America, as needs to be done, because they need the tax $$$ from Republicans to finance their expensive welfare giveaways.

Stop comparing BLM to what happened in the Capitol.

BLM was not right vs left. It was minority communities reacting to their perceived persecution by law enforcement after the unnecessary death of a black man.

The Capitol riot was a political riot perpetrated by a political party and political supporters for the benefit of their politician to affect by force the outcome of a political process.

These are not even remotely the same.

BLM the organization is in bed with Anti-fa, and those idiots destroyed property and livelihoods while Dem mayors and governors fiddled. They also lasted MONTHS.

What happened in DC has probably been cleaned up and repaired already.

I guess they had Insurance.

There's no stomach on the Republican side to do anything about this man.

In 1973, Republicans rose up and told Nixon they no longer supported him.
Nixon was guilty of obstructing the Watergate investigation.

What Trump did this week is FAR WORSE than what Nixon did.

He sent an angry mob to attack Congress and prevent them from naming Biden President. It is inexcusable and Republicans shouldn’t stand for it.

Republican leadership do not fear Trump... They fear his base...

In the end Impeachment could happen in the House and you will get GOP voters on it but the Senate will not Convict and Remove with less than two weeks left in Trump term...

Let him leave and hope the Federal Government help State Governments like New York throw Trump in prison...

So censure please!

Jillian, I am more worried about the possible bloodshed of innocent people and no I am not writing about Trump base but who Trump base will kill if he is Impeached and Removed...

No matter which direction this nation turns and the choice our officials make it will not stop what is coming and I fear more deaths will come...
Fear of what MAGA Mobs might do is no reason to excuse Trumps irresponsible actions

So censure please!

Fear of what MAGA Mobs might do is no reason to excuse Trumps irresponsible actions

Fear will dictate it though!

Maybe you whacko leftists should start looking for the concentration camps that Trump built. You know he is a Nazi of course.

Forum List

Back