Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do

Patriots being patriots, they deserve American awards.

Next time bring tar and feathers.

I apologize as well, I have been ripped lately by people because I’m a fiscal conservative but I am not a Trump supporter, but I did agree with some of his policies on deregulating some industries.
You may have a lot of company in your point of view shortly, the way things have been going since the insurrection.

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

Fuck impeach...

Let's get a lawyer and see can he be got for inciting a riot... Rudy is a very shakey ground...
The only inciting a riot was in the heads of leftists. That sound you hear is the last shred of the United States dividing.
President spoke to a rally and pointed them at the capital and they violently attacked it...

People were killed...

Lawrence, who worked for Giuliani as an assistant U.S. attorney in New York in the 1980s, said charges of “imminent lawless activity” could be coming against his former boss.
“What I'm about to say I don't say with any pleasure, but if you say that this will be ‘trial by combat’ … I think you are inciting a crowd to use violence,” said Lawrence, also a former president of Brandeis University and a current Georgetown University law lecturer. "So I think he arguably has crossed a line.”
Legal experts say it's unclear whether the president is immune from such charges while in office, but he can almost surely be charged after he leaves office on Jan. 20. That said, if the president tries to pardon himself – an unprecedented move that experts say falls in another legal gray area – it's possible he could escape federal charges.

If he pardons himself(which will cause a different set of problems) he is admitting he committed a crime. Then the only legal question is can a President pardon himself.
Let's be clear Washington D.C. is not letting this slide, they are not letting any President in future behave the way Trump has done in the last year.

You have a vivid imagination. I watched that rally and at no time did Trump tell his supporters to storm the sainted Capital buildings. In fact he never even mentioned the capital buildings.
Libs like to lie and try to get everyone to believe them. Idiots.

What happened in DC has probably been cleaned up and repaired already.

Five people died
Clean that up
The riots last year brought to you by the blm and antifa pussies were 100 times worse, yet you still support them. You are truly a friggin idiot.

No. You're the idiot.

The difference between those BLM marching and the PUSSY BOYS committing insurrection and domestic terrorism that cost a Capitol Hill cop his life... is this.

Everybody...EVERYBODY agrees that those elements in the BLM marches that may have committed arson etc, was wrong and we all condemn it.

But those PUSSY BOYS TRUMPIE DOMESTIC TERRORIST marching on the capitol, incited by Trump no less, attacked something every American holds near and dear to their hearts... our democratic republic.

AND NOBODY SUPPORTS THAT BEYOND YOU TRUMPIE DOMESTIC TERRORIST IDIOTS.

That's the difference.

And think about this. The republican party has now tied their fortunes to this terrorist base.

Talk about being idiots.
Dems are the pussies, and liars.

Five people died
Clean that up
The riots last year brought to you by the blm and antifa pussies were 100 times worse, yet you still support them. You are truly a friggin idiot.

No. You're the idiot.

The difference between those BLM marching and the PUSSY BOYS committing insurrection and domestic terrorism that cost a Capitol Hill cop his life... is this.

Everybody...EVERYBODY agrees that those elements in the BLM marches that may have committed arson etc, was wrong and we all condemn it.

But those PUSSY BOYS TRUMPIE DOMESTIC TERRORIST marching on the capitol, incited by Trump no less, attacked something every American holds near and dear to their hearts... our democratic republic.

That's the difference.

And think about this. The republican party has now tied their fortunes to this terrorist base.

Talk about being idiots.
Nobody condemned BLM during the riots.

Five people died
Clean that up

No. You're the idiot.

That's the difference.

Talk about being idiots.
He is just one more lying idiot.

Five people died
Clean that up

No. You're the idiot.

That's the difference.

Talk about being idiots.

Because BLM never rioted. They protested which is their right. But I can see how a bunch of idiot racist crackers, fed a steady diet of Hannity's and Tuckers racist bullshit and lies, can shit themselves watching black folk marching and shouting their protests.

They scare you to the point where you racist crackers piss all over yourselves doesn't it. lol :cool:

And yes, BLM and democrats, including Biden and Harris, condemned those bad actors who would use and hide behind those BLM protest marches to carry out their own racist agenda as did the Pussy Boys and Buggerbutts.

And you know, it doesn't surprise me not one bit that an idiot such as yourself, with access to the web where he can at anytime research if people were condemning whatever looting etc., CHOOSES TO REMAIN STUPID!

Said it before and I'll keep saying it. There's a reason why your racist Trumpie terrorist fucksticks choose to live in a bubble. You're so far up Trumps ass you need the artificial environment to survive.

What a couple of dummies.

Last edited:

Fuck impeach...

Let's get a lawyer and see can he be got for inciting a riot... Rudy is a very shakey ground...
The only inciting a riot was in the heads of leftists. That sound you hear is the last shred of the United States dividing.
President spoke to a rally and pointed them at the capital and they violently attacked it...

People were killed...

Lawrence, who worked for Giuliani as an assistant U.S. attorney in New York in the 1980s, said charges of “imminent lawless activity” could be coming against his former boss.
“What I'm about to say I don't say with any pleasure, but if you say that this will be ‘trial by combat’ … I think you are inciting a crowd to use violence,” said Lawrence, also a former president of Brandeis University and a current Georgetown University law lecturer. "So I think he arguably has crossed a line.”
Legal experts say it's unclear whether the president is immune from such charges while in office, but he can almost surely be charged after he leaves office on Jan. 20. That said, if the president tries to pardon himself – an unprecedented move that experts say falls in another legal gray area – it's possible he could escape federal charges.

If he pardons himself(which will cause a different set of problems) he is admitting he committed a crime. Then the only legal question is can a President pardon himself.
Let's be clear Washington D.C. is not letting this slide, they are not letting any President in future behave the way Trump has done in the last year.

You have a vivid imagination. I watched that rally and at no time did Trump tell his supporters to storm the sainted Capital buildings. In fact he never even mentioned the capital buildings.
Libs like to lie and try to get everyone to believe them. Idiots.
Lie like.....They stole the election?

Five people died
Clean that up

No. You're the idiot.

That's the difference.

Talk about being idiots.

Because BLM never rioted. They protested which is their right. But I can see how a bunch of idiot racist crackers, fed a steady diet of Hannity's and Tuckers racist bullshit and lies, can shit themselves watching black folk marching and shouting their protests.

They scare you to the point where you racist crackers piss all over yourselves doesn't it. lol :cool:

And yes, BLM and democrats, including Biden and Harris, condemned those bad actors who would use and hide behind those BLM protest marches to carry out their own racist agenda as did the Pussy Boys and Buggerbutts.

And you know, it doesn't surprise me not one bit that an idiot such as yourself, with access to the web where he can at anytime research if people were condemning whatever looting etc., CHOOSES TO REMAIN STUPID!

Said it before and I'll keep saying it. There's a reason why your racist Trumpie terrorist fucksticks choose to live in a bubble. You're so far up Trumps ass you need the artificial environment to survive.

LIAR! BLM did riot. Idiot.

Five people died
Clean that up

No. You're the idiot.

That's the difference.

Talk about being idiots.

Your the dumbass.

Forum List

Back