Comedian Jay Johnston fired from "Bob's Burgers" cartoon after it was revealed that he attended the January 6th riot

So now it is a bannable offense to be shunned from society for life for simply being seen near the Capitol of our country doing nothing should, while you are there, a protest happen to turn into a riot even if it were instigated by the government itself!

This seems awfully close to a bunch of woke bastard snowflakes on the left, having been prevented from extracting the vengeance they have so long sought against Trump himself, to now taking it out on anyone they can even remotely associate with him instead, if even only having voted for him.

In effect: the Left have criminalized simply thinking, acting or voting against democrats.

Seig Heil.

Schiff_salute.jpg

McCarthy did rid the government of many commies. It was the private sector where things got out of hand. Mostly due to the entertainment industry. Looking back, perhaps he was right, just look at the left today.
McCarthy was being used as a tool. To this day, even the TEE VEE and Hollywood movies, and what you learn in schools about that period in time, is to distract folks from THE TRUTH.

As soon as they sought to define, what it meant to be, an "unAmerican activity," and got down to the very core of corruption? It turned out, that BOTH, the DNC AND the GOP ruling elites, were involved in UNAMERICAN activities, because they were both involved with the tax-exempt foundations, and the CFR.

Then? That work was cut short, and the so called, "American Communists," took the fall for the REAL WORK, that was being done to subvert the nation. Why else do you think this whole global government is now on our door step?

What McCarty did? Was a fools errand, and he did the elites that were subverting the nation a FAVOR by placating the populace. All he did was give them a scapegoat.

The idea of the Technocracy, with is a technology based elite-controlled oligarchical collectivism, which Orwell warned about, was developed at Columbia in the 1930's.

Investigation​

When the investigation began, the committee faced the necessity to define the term "un-American." According to the chief investigator:[7]

...in that report, I specifically, number one, defined, to us, what was meant by the phrase un-American. And we defined that in our way as being a determination to affect changes in the country by unconstitutional means. We have plenty of constitutional procedures assuming that we wish to affect a change in the form of government or that sort of thing. And therefore any effort in that direction which did not reveal itself of the procedures which were authorized by the Constitution could be justifiably called un-American.
—Norman Dodd

The Carnegie Foundation and Ford Foundation were the main targets of the committee's investigation.. . "

Those foundations would later go on to be intricately tied to our intelligence services, educational institutions, and public media. Along with many other institutions of society.

Needless to say, the Clinton Foundation, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, along with Soros' Open Society and Tides Foundations, meet these definitions of "UNAMERICAN."

They are like the Ford & Carnegie on steroids.

Needless to say, the Clinton Foundation, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, along with Soros' Open Society and Tides Foundations, meet these definitions of "UNAMERICAN."

Yet, they are still here.

Trump's 'foundation' and 'charities' were shut down.

Throwing stones in glass houses?

Somehow you believe your way to be the rightous one. Firing people. Destroying people. Demeaning and mocking them on TV 24 hours a day. Not one of those people on TV/media/entertainers lives their life as a peasant. Yet they promote the peasant way.

Somehow you believe your way to be the rightous one. Firing people. Destroying people. Demeaning and mocking them on TV 24 hours a day. Not one of those people on TV/media/entertainers lives their life as a peasant. Yet they promote the peasant way.
Not sure I get what you are saying.

Yet, they are still here.

Trump's 'foundation' and 'charities' were shut down.

Throwing stones in glass houses?
You obviously did not understand everything in post # 7. Should I attribute that to your limited attention span, or lack of critical thinking abilities?

The law clerk that Norman Dodd even sent to transcribe the minutes of the Carnegie foundation, WENT INSANE, because she had the same preconceived notions as you do. That is why he choose her. He wanted someone that wasn't biased, since it was for official congressional research.

" It's a very rough experience to encounter proof of these kinds "

All I can say? If you encounter this type of proof? And you don't sort it out and understand it? It means you either don't understand what is going on, you aren't smart enough to understand what is going on, or you are in denial.

When someone has their very foundational beliefs which their entire lives are structured around, DESTROYED, it can be traumatic. This isn't about the Trump foundation. I am sorry if the truth bothers you.

There is a reason this committee's work was cut short, and shut down.

If you need to attack me, and build a strawman, with the belief that I am somehow associated with. . . "TRUMP," because you have no defense for this corruption? You need to go rethink your life.

You obviously did not understand everything in post # 7. Should I attribute that to your limited attention span, or lack of critical thinking abilities?
An opinion by future John Birchers.
The law clerk that Norman Dodd even sent to transcribe the minutes of the Carnegie foundation, WENT INSANE, because she had the same preconceived notions as you do. That is why he choose her. He wanted someone that wasn't biased, since it was for official congressional research.

" It's a very rough experience to encounter proof of these kinds "

All I can say? If you encounter this type of proof? And you don't sort it out and understand it? It means you either don't understand what is going on, you aren't smart enough to understand what is going on, or you are in denial.
In denial, it's crackpot nonsense, future or current Q NUTS.
When someone has their very foundational beliefs which their entire lives are structured around, DESTROYED, it can be traumatic. This isn't about the Trump foundation. I am sorry if the truth bothers you.

There is a reason this committee's work was cut short, and shut down.
Yeah because it was BS.
If you need to attack me, and build a strawman, with the belief that I am somehow associated with. . . "TRUMP," because you have no defense for this corruption? You need to go rethink your life.
You should.

The John Birchers thought there was communist everywhere, now your claiming the same thing with no proof.
Must be the 'Deep State.

They as FOS, then as Q nuts are now.

An opinion by future John Birchers.

In denial, it's crackpot nonsense, future or current Q NUTS.

Yeah because it was BS.

You should.

The John Birchers thought there was communist everywhere, now your claiming the same thing with no proof.
Must be the 'Deep State.

They as FOS, then as Q nuts are now.
I have only to look around me to see all the proof of what America has become to see the truth of that testimony.

I don't see anything wrong with the John Birch Society honestly.

Any organization that is slandered by the establishment, generally has a truth that should probably be listened to by Americans.

I listen to the Nation of Islam, they have a lot of truth, and the larouchepac has also had some keen insights into this nation as well.

When I was young, I had always thought, as you, because I had been conditioned by the schools and ruling class media, that these source were, "dangerous," fringe, and radical. . . sure, to the oligarchs, and the corruption of this nation.

They have, of course, a multiplicity of differing world out-looks, but, surprisingly, a lot of these fringe groups I came to learn, all agree on the ills that plague America.

. . . interesting that. I also find it interesting that the mainstream doesn't want folks to listen to alternate POV.

The truth is? You know what I am saying is correct, and it scares the hell out of you. Folks might one day, wake up, and not give a shit about what their neighbor believes, but only care about NOT living in a global police state, and care to save America and getting back to having a pluralistic republic again.

I have only to look around me to see all the proof of what America has become to see the truth of that testimony.

Any organization that is slandered by the establishment, generally has a truth that should probably be listened to by Americans.

I listen to the Nation of Islam, they have a lot of truth, and the larouchepac has also had some keen insights into this nation as well.

When I was young, I had always thought, as you, because I had been conditioned by the schools and ruling class media, that these source were, "dangerous," fringe, and radical. . . sure, to the oligarchs, and the corruption of this nation.

They have, of course, a multiplicity of differing world out-looks, but, surprisingly, a lot of these fringe groups I came to learn, all agree on the ills that plague America.

. . . interesting that. I also find it interesting that the mainstream doesn't want folks to listen to alternate POV.

The truth is? You know what I am saying is correct, and it scares the hell out of you. Folks might one day, wake up, and not give a shit about what their neighbor believes, but only care about NOT living in a global police state, and care to save America and getting back to having a pluralistic republic again.
Good luck with that.

McCarthy did rid the government of many commies. It was the private sector where things got out of hand. Mostly due to the entertainment industry. Looking back, perhaps he was right, just look at the left today.
The McCarthy paper was blank.

You should do some research, McCarthy actually rid the country of dozens of actual Soviet spies in the highest levels of government. Sadly most people are too ignorant to understand that.
No, no he did not. He needlessly destroyed peoples lives for his drunken pursuit of power.

Again, the QOP party has no sense of decency.

The truth is? You know what I am saying is correct, and it scares the hell out of you.
Yes, it does.
People that gullible, to believe such horse shit, is the reason why the capitol was attacked on January 6th.
Folks might one day, wake up, and not give a shit about what their neighbor believes, but only care about NOT living in a global police state, and care to save America and getting back to having a pluralistic republic again.
I can't help your gullibility.

You might want to learn something about the different types of charities.. The Clinton Foundation is a public operational charity... otherwise you are just babbling ignorance.

Forum List

Back