Comedy Central ambushed Ann Coulter, and she wants the entire roast shown to show the left as morons

Let's take a look at a few of the participants.

Pete Davidson- Lost his father in the WTC attacks

Rob Riggle- Served in the Marines for 23 years

Jeff Ross- Has flown to Iraq to perform for the troops

Ann Coulter- Had her feelings hurt

:lol:
How many times have you libtards run to the mods whining about someone saying something that hurt your feelings on these boards?

And then you slam on Coulter for wanting the TRUTH unedited put out there for everyone to see?

Which shows once again what a pussy you are.
alt right pussies like JB are pussies when it comes to the alt right not be able to take what it dishes.

having said that, I think the whole thing should be put out there.

2Aguy, I doubt if anyone said anything to match Ann's venom for Democrats/Liberals. !
Which means that you dont know one way or the other, but you will still defend 20 ass hole cowards who were bullying someone that they ambushed

Lol it is so good to see that leftists are such stupid fucking shit4brains these days.

Don't attend a roast if you can't take the skewering.
Oh bullshit, you would have been in tears Sugar pants.

Hardly. I love a joke at my expense. I can give and receive quite well. lol

Lol, yeah, right, and you have never squealed on anyone for being rude to you ever?

Sure.

No, I am not a pussy. I also don't make reports to mods. You think I care if some internet random is rude to me? lol

No, I am not a pussy. I also don't make reports to mods. You think I care if some internet random is rude to me? lol
OK, whatever, you just like seeing people ganged up on and bullied, I get it.

You;re such a freaking hero, you must be proud

Let's take a look at a few of the participants.

Pete Davidson- Lost his father in the WTC attacks

Rob Riggle- Served in the Marines for 23 years

Jeff Ross- Has flown to Iraq to perform for the troops

Ann Coulter- Had her feelings hurt

:lol:
How many times have you libtards run to the mods whining about someone saying something that hurt your feelings on these boards?

And then you slam on Coulter for wanting the TRUTH unedited put out there for everyone to see?

Which shows once again what a pussy you are.

If you really think somebody like Mdk or I are the types to run to mods about ANYTHING you obviously haven't spent much time in the Flame Zone. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
If you really think somebody like Mdk or I are the types to run to mods about ANYTHING you obviously haven't spent much time in the Flame Zone. :lol:
This is you

upload_2016-8-30_20-47-5.png

Thank heavens Ms. Coulter has a hero like you to come to her recuse. Perhaps if you white knight some more she might send you a nip pick. lol

She is asking for them to release the unedited roast before it has even been edited or aired. She feels brave making that demand because she knows it will never happen.
Of course not, that is like asking the murderer for the weapon used and DNA.

They wont incriminate themselves because they are lying little cowards.

No. They are a TV network that spent a lot of money making and advertising a program, and they aren't just going to release a free unedited version to the public because some dumb c*nt didn't know what a roast was about.

Thank heavens Ms. Coulter has a hero like you to come to her recuse. Perhaps if you white knight some more she might send you a nip pick. lol
Thanks, but no one has had the misfortune of ever needing to turn to you for help, did they?

IF so, did you help them or the people bullying them?

Thanks, but no one has had the misfortune of ever needing to turn to you for help, did they?

Yes he has. This one time I was like, "Mdk! Help! I need a release."

And he was like, "One sec. Let me stretch my jaws."

He's a hero. :smiliehug:

There is a roast, then there is the left acting like assholes...or simply being leftys...which is again, assholes....

And hey...she wants the entire video shown......she isn't calling for it to be hidden...or anyone to be fired...the way hilary had Dr. Drew Pinsky fired when he questioned her health...or the Huffpo journalist who was also fired for writing about hilary's health....

Coulter is a conservative...and loves free speech...even when lefties use it to attack her....moron....
What's the nice way to tell someone die c+nt?

She is asking for them to release the unedited roast before it has even been edited or aired. She feels brave making that demand because she knows it will never happen.
Pre emptively defending herself cause she knows it's bad.

Of course, I offered them my loveliest fainting couch and my bet set of clutching pearls. I am an altruist at heart.

How many people even watch shit like that? If it wasn't for a handful of shows that can be seen on Hulu and Netflix anyway, Comedy Central would have been sold along with Algore's stupid network.

Another reason we don't have cable at all. We don't want a penny of our money supporting networks hardly anyone even watches, let alone fascist propaganda networks like MSLSD.

Fox is why I won't pay for cable

Forum List

Back