Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

I use "Chinese Agent", because that's 100% accurate

So, what other Chinese agents have the Republicans hired?

DoJ really needs to investigate Comer and find out just how deep in China's pocket he is.

And DoJ needs to check the bank accounts of Republicans, looking for mysterious cash transfers from China.
Only Chinese agents are bribing the Bidens. Keep up your support, you will lose all independents when the Bidens are exposed.

Not very difficult considering Joe Biden..
Loser boi, is there any lunatic lie abgout the Bidens that you haven't fallen for? Even one?

Apparently not. You are one gullible commie bootlicker.

Given your devoted service to China, have you considered moving to China? After all, nobody wants you in the USA. You'd be happier in China, we'd be happier, everyone would win.

Work on your reading comprehsion :) You guys are in for so horrible an election year, that the GOP will toss you out after that party's whipping in 2024.
Sure takes a horrible person to be a Democrat and not recognize the dishonesty of the Biden Administration.
Screenshot_20230616-115408_Instagram.jpg
how do you feel about that?

Sure takes a horrible person to be a Democrat and not recognize the dishonesty of the Biden Administration.
Geez. Tone down the sore-loser tears, litte sore-loser. Just because you're a sore-loser is no reason for your constant sore-loser meltdowns.

And did I mention what a hysterical sore-loser loser you are?

I know I may have, but given the magnitude of your sore-loserdom, and given how your sore-loserdom drives everything you do, your status as the ultimate losing sore-loser needs to be highlighted.

Loser boi, is there any lunatic lie abgout the Bidens that you haven't fallen for? Even one?

Apparently not. You are one gullible commie bootlicker.

Given your devoted service to China, have you considered moving to China? After all, nobody wants you in the USA. You'd be happier in China, we'd be happier, everyone would win.
Stupid ass, you've been lied to so many times that your brain has turned into a sieve. All you can do is spew commie view points. Loser. So goddamn gullible! wow you fell for it all dumbass. It's obvious that someone is stupid as you doesn't deserve to be an American
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

Geez. Tone down the sore-loser tears, litte sore-loser. Just because you're a sore-loser is no reason for your constant sore-loser meltdowns.

And did I mention what a hysterical sore-loser loser you are?

I know I may have, but given the magnitude of your sore-loserdom, and given how your sore-loserdom drives everything you do, your status as the ultimate losing sore-loser needs to be highlighted.
At least I don't believe every Democrat lie thrown at me like you do. Your ass feels reamed every day I'm sure hahaha. Stupid ass little piglet LOL
Screenshot_20220710-142831_Chrome.jpg

So you have zero self awareness on top of being terminally stupid?
I run circles around you all day every day, with both hands tied behind my back.

How could it be otherwise? You're a lying leftard, a stupid gullible lemming who'll believe anything his psychopathic masters tell him to.

Stupid ass, you've been lied
When my point was how you've fallen for every stupid lie there is, reposting the list of really stupid lies you've fallen for was probably not your best choice of action.

That is, thank you for confirming my point so conclusively.

Now, how do your Chinese masters want you to respond to that? Run and check. Make sure you do your usual bootlicking first, then thank them for their lies, then beg for new lies.

Also? Stop advertising your kiddie fetish. It makes you look megapervy. That's why women, children and animals instinctively shy away from you. They can tell.

GOP is a criminal enterprise not a political party.
Check this timeline out:
Nov.1 2022 Luft indicted
Feb.17 2023 Luft arrested in Cyprus
May 4 2023 Comer and Grassley demand FBI documents

Either Comer and Grassley were totally asleep at the job or just too desperate to care. The charges against this guy should have been known to Comer and he had no business peddling this guy as a credible witness.

When my point was how you've fallen for every stupid lie there is, reposting the list of really stupid lies you've fallen for was probably not your best choice of action.

That is, thank you for confirming my point so conclusively.

Now, how do your Chinese masters want you to respond to that? Run and check. Make sure you do your usual bootlicking first, then thank them for their lies, then beg for new lies.

Also? Stop advertising your kiddie fetish. It makes you look megapervy. That's why women, children and animals instinctively shy away from you. They can tell.
You are the democrat, let's get this straight. You are the groomer, the sooner you understand that the sooner you'll be able to work on your own problem. You believed that list of Lies I gave. your head is as empty as a sieve. Stupid is as stupid does that would be you. Dumbass
Screenshot_20211211-165529_CloutHub.jpg

Damn. The creep is certifiable

Former President Trump has no legal right to have in his possession those documents once he left office.

He will be convicted. He will get jail time, which will be suspended.

If he is convicted in George for election obstruction or J6 in any capacity, the docs sentence will be enforced, and Trump will go to prison.
Trump will be president by the time any trials or more persecution happens. He will tell the Biden doj to fuck off LOL. You will be crying hahaha

Oh, has he admitted it? No. Or has he been convicted of it? No.

How convenient that Reichsleiter Merrick Garland has this done a few days after the guy made his video about the Biden's.

Congress needs to give him immunity to testify.
The indictment has been unsealed and you can read it online. Luft was indicted on Nov 1st. 2022.

Comer was playing you

The indictment has been unsealed and you can read it online. Luft was indicted on Nov 1st. 2022.

Comer was playing you
Shortly before the indictment was unsealed, Senator Ron Johnson, Republican of Wisconsin and a supporter of Mr. Trump, said in an interview with Fox Business that Mr. Luft’s work on behalf of Chinese energy companies gave him a “wealth of information” about the Bidens.

Mr. Johnson accused federal prosecutors of bringing the case against Mr. Luft “to silence him,” and said the researcher — whom he suggested was hiding out in Israel — should be granted immunity from prosecution to testify before Congress.

Mr. Luft, promoted by some congressional Republicans as a keystone witness in their efforts to show corruption by the Biden family, is a fugitive from justice.
If convicted, he faces up to 100 years in prison.

Forum List

Back