Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

We just wanted investigations into it because of reasonable suspicion.

You don't have any reasonable suspicion of corruption, but you will accuse them anyway.
1500 SAR's is not reasonable suspicion ?

You clowns are HYPOCRITES.

And you lie like yesterday's worn carpet.

oh, tell me about your expertise in lawn darts. did they hit your brain?
That's it? That's all? :p

I don't usually play darts on the lawn. Do you?

Bowling, playing with the dog, that's lawn stuff.

Darts... not so much. Wifey gets mad when I put the kids in danger. You know how it is. :dunno:

so, no expertise with lawn darts.

that's okay.
I must be missing something

Lawn darts... sounds like bacci for 90 year olds.

The only darts I know about are the deadly kind.

Once when I was a kid I had a Nerf dart gun, but the damn things wouldn't stick on anything.

I must be missing something

Lawn darts... sounds like bacci for 90 year olds.

The only darts I know about are the deadly kind.

Once when I was a kid I had a Nerf dart gun, but the damn things wouldn't stick on anything.
a dart expert who doesn't know lawn darts? dude, that's weak.

Ok now we just want to investigate the reasonable suspicions of crimes committed by Biden starting with the senator Biden classified documents in his home.
It is being investigated. Robert Hur was appointed special counsel for the issue.

Glad to hear you think having classified documents in your house is reasonable suspicion. We’ve been saying that all along.

It is being investigated. Robert Hur was appointed special counsel for the issue.

Glad to hear you think having classified documents in your house is reasonable suspicion. We’ve been saying that all along.
It is when you don't have authority to have them in your possession senator Biden

Agree. Which is why there was an investigation opened into former president Trump having them in his possession without authority.
Presidents have the authority
That's why a judge allowed bill Clinton to keep his tapes he had hidden in his sock drawer

Forum List

Back