Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

Presidents have the authority
That's why a judge allowed bill Clinton to keep his tapes he had hidden in his sock drawer
Those tapes were highly classified government documents.

The former president has no authority to keep classified government documents.

Those tapes were highly classified government documents.

The former president has no authority to keep classified government documents.
Those tapes contained classified conversations bill had in the west wing

That’s nice.

Anyway president have no authority to keep classified government documents.
Not according to the judge that denied those seeking access to Clinton's west wing tape conversations

Not according to the judge that denied those seeking access to Clinton's west wing tape conversations
Those tapes aren’t classified government documents and that’s not actually what she ruled.

She ruled some random assholes can’t force the national archives to take documents from the former president.

It’s pretty clear you didn’t read the ruling. It had nothing to do with the president having the authority to keep classified government documents.

Those tapes aren’t classified government documents and that’s not actually what she ruled.

She ruled some random assholes can’t force the national archives to take documents from the former president.

It’s pretty clear you didn’t read the ruling. It had nothing to do with the president having the authority to keep classified government documents.
How do you know what they are? They were conversations made in the west wing. Are you telling me not one conversation was of classified subjects?

Just when you think MAGA couldn’t go even further off the deep end in their alternative reality media bubble!

LOL

Hilarious

And the lady that accused Biden of sexually assaulting her.....just moved to Russia.

The FBI's primary whistle blower in the first Trump impeachment was a foreign agent. Is it possible that some foreign agents are credible while some aren't, depending on your political viewpoint?

He's not talking national average
A lot of places did have gas under 2.00 a gallon
Side note America for the first time didn't have to depend on hostile countries that supported terrorist for oil. That was during trump
Sure blart....whatever you say.

The FBI's primary whistle blower in the first Trump impeachment was a foreign agent. Is it possible that some foreign agents are credible while some aren't, depending on your political viewpoint?

The FBI's primary whistleblower in the first Trump impeachment was lieutenant colonel Alexander Vindman.

If you've got evidence he was a foreign agent, present it.

How do you know what they are? They were conversations made in the west wing. Are you telling me not one conversation was of classified subjects?
I know they weren’t classified government documents and I also know the judge didn’t declare the former president to have the authority to keep classified government documents.

There is no law that says he has that authority.

I know they weren’t classified government documents and I also know the judge didn’t declare the former president to have the authority to keep classified government documents.

There is no law that says he has that authority.
So you're saying no conversation made in the west wing were of classified subjects? You do realize that's were the president is briefed

Forum List

Back