Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

Are you saying that there where no classified conversations made in the west wing?
I’m not saying they at all because it has no relevance to the discussion whatsoever.

One more time. The judge in this case did not say the president has legal authority to keep classified government documents.

You've quoted me no less than a dozen times in this thread alone. You'll need to be more specific.

If you have an argument to make, make it.

You're stalling.
The post of mine you quoted was directly link to the post you just made go back and read what you just posted

I’m not saying they at all because it has no relevance to the discussion whatsoever.

One more time. The judge in this case did not say the president has legal authority to keep classified government documents.
Bullshit there are always conversations made about classified subjects in the west wing it's where the president is brief. Damn you are stupid

Are you saying that there where no classified conversations made in the west wing?

Show us anywhere in the Judicial Watch ruling where Judicial Watch ever claimed there was classified documents, or the judge ever did.

You refuse to read the ruling you claim to be citing. You have no idea what you're talking about, Reb. You're merely apeing what you were told to think on the ruling.

Try again....this time actually reading it.

Its JUDICIAL WATCH, INC. v. NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND ) RECORDS ADMINISTRATION. You should probably try and actually read it before you talk about it.

The post of mine you quoted was directly link to the post you just made go back and read what you just posted

You're stalling. Make your argument....or keep running. You've quoted me at least a dozen times. You'll need to get more specific.

Your claims or your rout serve me the same.

Bullshit there are always conversations made about classified subjects in the west wing it's where the president is brief. Damn you are stupid

Again, read the fucking ruling. You've literally never so much as cracked it open and read the first word....yet you're going to lecture us on its legal applicability?

You're raising willful ignorance to an art form, buddy.

NO ONE claimed that Clinton's book tapes contained classified information. Not Judicial Watch, not the National Archive, not Clinton, and not the judge.

Your source....is you making shit up about a ruling you refuse to read.

Show us anywhere in the Judicial Watch ruling where Judicial Watch ever claimed there was classified documents, or the judge ever did.

You refuse to read the ruling you claim to be citing. You have no idea what you're talking about, Reb. You're merely apeing what you were told to think on the ruling.

Its JUDICIAL WATCH, INC. v. NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND ) RECORDS ADMINISTRATION. You should probably try and actually read it before you talk about it.
Ok are you saying that in the west wing where the president is brief there are no conversation of classified subjects?

Again, read the fucking ruling. You've literally never so much as cracked it open and read the first word....yet you're going to lecture us on its legal applicability?

You're raising willful ignorance to an art form, buddy.

NO ONE claimed that Clinton's book tapes contained classified information. Not Judicial Watch, not the National Archive, not Clinton, and not the judge.

Your source....is you making shit up about a ruling you refuse to read.
You do realize the west wing is where the president is briefed on classified matters.

Ok are you saying that in the west wing where the president is brief there are no conversation of classified subjects?

No one claimed that there was classified information in Clinton's book tapes. Not Judicial Watch, not the National Archive, not Clinton, not the judge.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You refuse to read the ruling.

So what's your endgame? You refuse to EVER look at the ruling and then.....what happens? What do imagine your willful ignorance produces?

You’re trying desperately to get me to argue with you on this, now by trying to call me names to goad me into it.

I won’t because it’s irrelevant.

The tapes are not classified government documents and the judge did not say the president has the authority to keep classified government documents.

No one claimed that there was classified information in Clinton's book tapes. Not Judicial Watch, not the National Archive, not Clinton, not the judge.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You refuse to read the ruling.

So what's your endgame? You refuse to EVER look at the ruling and then.....what happens? What do imagine your willful ignorance produces?
No one but bill knows what is on the tapes. Once again the tapes were of conversations made in the west wing where the president is briefed on classified subjects
You really can't be that stupid to suggest they don't contain conversation of classified subjects

You’re trying desperately to get me to argue with you on this, now by trying to call me names to goad me into it.

The tapes are not classified government documents and the judge did not say the president has the authority to keep classified government documents.

I've never understood how Trumpers ever thought that ignoring the ruling they're referencing and starkly refusing to EVER look at it.....is going to help Trump.

Is this some sort of emotional crutch? The pseudo-legal equivilant of a toddler suckling on a binkie?

I'm beginning to wonder how Reb Columbo ever made Detective.😅

Your desperately ignoring the fact I just pointed out the west wing is where the president is briefed and bill was recording those conversations
I remember a president who left office over taped conversations

No one but bill knows what is on the tapes. Once again the tapes were of conversations made in the west wing where the president is briefed on classified subjects
You really can't be that stupid to suggest they don't contain conversation of classified subjects

And show us anywhere in the ruling where the courts found that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

Show us where Judicial Watch ever claimed that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

Show us where Bill Clinton ever claimed that that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

Show us where the National Archive ever claimed that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

You can't. You made it all up. You're citing your imagination as a legal standard AND Trump's legal defense.

Laughing......good fucking luck with that.

And show us anywhere in the ruling where the courts found that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

Show us where Judicial Watch ever claimed that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

Show us where Bill Clinton ever claimed that that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

Show us where the National Archive ever claimed that the book tapes had classified information or documents.

You can't. You made it all up. You're citing your imagination as a legal standard AND Trump's legal defense.

Laughing......good fucking luck with that.
What type of conversation happens in the west wing the place where the president is briefed?

What type of conversation happens in the west wing the place where the president is briefed?

What do you IMAGINE is on the tapes? Your entire legal argument is just you making shit up.

Good luck using your imagination as a legal standard.

Forum List

Back